** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Having a go at Over 5.5 Corners

Max2112

Re: Having a go at Over 5.5 Corners 9. Liverpool v Cardiff £11.60 @1.04 Livepool should do this on their own - pretty rampant against a good (on paper) Spurs side so really should dominate Cardiff at home - both teams' games average over 11 this season - probably Malky's last game so will want to go out with a bang and attack more than most

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Having a go at Over 5.5 Corners

Cheers for the link - usually watch through wiziwig or another site I have bookmarked on the other PC/TV that I can't remember (has stuff like First Row etc on it) Sopcast has become total crap this year :(
It's a really good site for live streaming, just need to click a few x's to close some adverts in order to watch. Good luck with Liverpool.

Re: Having a go at Over 5.5 Corners Won by the 61st minute +0.46 profit £3.70 banked £1.87 10. Man Utd v West Ham 11.83 @1.04 United should be confident after the last 3 results (all with clean sheets) only worry is a very slow start as we did against Everton and Toon at home - averages in double figures but both have had on losing corners match this year Not as confident as the other bets but it's the game I'll be watching so at last there'll be an accurate corner count :D

Re: Having a go at Over 5.5 Corners Strange - higher stake than previous bet but only paid 0.45 instead of 0.46 :\ +0.45 profit £4.15 banked £2.10 11. Nurnberg v Schalke £12.05 @1.04 Hopefully an early win and I'll get the Atletico/Levante game on too Schalke involved in 2 low corners games this season - bit of a worry

Re: Having a go at Over 5.5 Corners 4 corners in the first half but Real with 71% possession -always a worry when a game is so one sided and you have to rely on the dominant team to get all 6 I normally try to pick games where it should be competitive with both teams able to create pressure and chances and therefore corners Real with 97% possession in the first 7 minutes of the 2nd half :D

Re: Having a go at Over 5.5 Corners 16. Arsenal v Chelsea £13.34 @1.06 Actually very tempted to leave this alone - will Chelsea use the same tactic as at Old Trafford and play for a 0-0? We shall see - Jose seems to want to avoid losing to the big teams when these are the games you have to win to lift a title (already out of it IMO) - Arsenal rampant at home and unlike Chelsea will be looking to win and win well so taking a chance :) I wouldn't be taking a chance at 1.02 though - 1.06 seems fair risk at fair odds

Re: Having a go at Over 5.5 Corners Cheers - as I said with the LC game v Sunderland - you can't trust Chelsea to even try these days - I should have left it alone but it's the last game for a few days The good thing about this market is that it is only available for the top leagues so at least you have a bit more idea of how good the teams are and their tactics rather than hoping you get a goal in the Czech U19 league when you're doing over 0.5 goals :D Read today that Jose wants to stay for 12 years - bad news for punters if they will be unpredictable for the next 12 years :( Both teams' matches are below the league average but both have a low of 5 so very close to a winning corners bet and worth taking a chance - it all depends which Chelsea turns up - with Arsenal's top midfield and Chelsea's sometimes lax defence I can see Arsenal dominating and causing a a bit of desperation leading to a few corners :hope I can hear the crowd singing "You're not special anymore" already :D

I'm not sure about tonights game either. Arsenal are on my avoid list as I have seen them come short a few times. However, a London derby and a game against top opposition should hopefully provide a few corners. The odds might go higher yet, will leave it to later and decide. Sent from my Nexus 4 using PL Forum

Re: Having a go at Over 5.5 Corners

I wouldn't be taking a chance at 1.02 though - 1.06 seems fair risk at fair odds
I think with this type of bet it is definitely worth going for the bets with the higher odds. The lowest I have taken is 1.04 and highest 1.11 in my previous attempt (Barcelona v Celtic!).