** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Group E - France v Honduras > Sunday June 15th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]France v Honduras (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 6 months later...

Re: Group E - France v Honduras > Sunday June 15th 4pts France to win to nil 10/11 Betfred I would be very surprised if this is anything but a straight forward win for France and the best bet could be taking the 10/11 that they win to nil. France have a decent enough back line and Lloris in goal won’t be beaten easily but I would expect France to dominate the play and the possession and make this a very tough assignment for a limited Honduras from start to finish. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/france-vs-honduras-betting-france-can-win-without-conceding

Re: Group E - France v Honduras > Sunday June 15th I was pretty impressed with France in their recent friendlies - not just the results, but the confident way the whole team played, and the team spirit. One thing I noticed here is that France (v Honduras) at 1.36 are only slightly shorter than Argentina (v Bosnia) at 1.43 - I think the gap between France and Honduras is quite a bit bigger than the one between Argentina and Bosnia. I'm quite tempted to for France to win to nil, or some sort of handicap bet - if France play up to their recent standard, I think they'll make a decent impression on the defensive and limited Honduras.

Re: Group E - France v Honduras > Sunday June 15th I agree with both of you guys, kevshat and MPLouis. France can hammer Honduras if their reach 75% of their full potential. Odds are pretty low on the French win so the Asian handicap could be an option. However, what I am really tempted from is the offer on a player scoring exactly two goals. I believe that France has the attacking power to score 3 or even 4 goals in this match and with Giroud being a great finisher, I think that the 3.95 offered by Marathon is probably too generous. 1/10 stake - A player to score exactly 2 goals at 3.95 @ Marathonbet

Re: Group E - France v Honduras > Sunday June 15th France vs Honduras = France-1,5 @ 1.90 Marathonbet (6/10 stake) This one looks without a doubt the easiest bet of the tournament as I cannot see the Dog troubling France too much. They’re not Costa Rica and lack their quality which doesn’t mean of course France will get a 5:0 win. No, the Europeans will try to save some energy by winning conservatively with couple of goals may be and a clean sheet. The heat & humidity won’t be the same hurdle here like it was in the previous games so far involving European teams simply because Honduras are a no-match for France. The real test for France will be the next couple of matches against Switzerland and Ecuador. But right now it’s a narrow win 2:0 either 3:0. :hope

Re: Group E - France v Honduras > Sunday June 15th

My betting tips for today --> France v Honduras tip: 1 Switzerland v Ecuador tip: 1X Total odds: @1.78(european odds) Good Luck!!!
Please edit this with more reason or you'll be banned. It's against the rules! Thanks. Mr T

Re: Group E - France v Honduras > Sunday June 15th France -1 Evens France -2 3/1 Various France demolished a Jamica team in a recent friendly which whilst shouldn't be looked at too much in depth, did showcase a French team which unlike previous years was very much a "team". They played great together, and should be able to boss the midfield with the likes of Pogba, and in Benzema they have a real attacking threat. 2/3-0 or maybe more seem likely to me.

Re: Group E - France v Honduras > Sunday June 15th France -1 I just can't see a team which can win Jamaica 8-0 (yes it was a frendly but still) not to win Honduras by a few goals. Honduras is one of the weakest teams in the tournament and France has pretty solid team if Dechamps manage to motivate them.

Re: Group E - France v Honduras > Sunday June 15th I agree with the overall sentiment - France should win easily here. Honduras is not Costa Rica and what I have seen from them so far is primitive football - defend with 11 men, play dirty defending and up-front rely on long balls towards Costly and Bengston. France should have too much for them and I expect them to completely control the middle of the field with the likes of Cabaye, Pogba and Matuidi - all of them with excellent physique to counter the rude play of Honduras, but also far superior technically than their rivals. Up-front Griezman should be able to constantly cut Honduras defense apart with his pace and Giroud and Benzema, despite not in their best form, are still world class players. France -1.5 @ 1.90 for me.

Re: Group E - France v Honduras > Sunday June 15th I am also on France eh -1 here @1.85.nothing to say here.everybody has said all.also i expect penalty @ 3 but not feeling confident in this one.8 stake for me.let s hope france want to start strong and close the practice asap

Re: Group E - France v Honduras > Sunday June 15th 8pts France (-1 EH) @ 1.91 PaddyPower 3pts France (-2 EH) @ 3.50 PaddyPower Belarus 2-4 France France 6-0 Australia France 3-0 Finland Ukraine 2-0 France France 3-0 Ukraine France 2-0 Netherlands France 4-0 Norway France 1-1 Paraguay France 8-0 Jamaica In France's last 9 games, France have won 2 games by a 2 goal margin, won 5 games by a 3 goal or higher margin, lost 1 game and drawn 1 game. Honduras lost 4-2 to Israel, 2-0 to Turkey and 5-0 to Brazil. They did however manage to block out England in their last warm-up game and honestly cannot see them doing the same again here. It is worth noting that Honduras could only manage a 2-2 draw with Jamaica not too long ago and considering France put 8 goals past the very same opposition, I do not fancy Honduras' chances at all in this game.

Re: Group E - France v Honduras > Sunday June 15th I personally don't like all these bets on the French only because the odds are too small, so no value for me. Especially playing against a South American side such as Honduras. Anyone familiar with who is taking the penalties for the French team?

I personally don't like all these bets on the French only because the odds are too small, so no value for me. Especially playing against a South American side such as Honduras. Anyone familiar with who is taking the penalties for the French team?
Don't like to be pedantic, but Honduras is in Central America. Almost as bad as Clarke Carlisle's 'Jackson Martinez' gaffe, that.

Don't like to be pedantic' date=' but Honduras is in Central America. Almost as bad as Clarke Carlisle's 'Jackson Martinez' gaffe, that.[/quote'] lol i wondered bout that too. they take anyone on as commentators these days

Re: Group E - France v Honduras > Sunday June 15th So are the Costa Ricans, lol. What I meant is these Central/South American sides are used to the humidity. Used to live in Central America for 2 years so I know what the climate is like there. Try being smart somewhere else. Later

I think that 3:0 is best for this game.
Welcome to PuntersLounge, not sure if you are aware of the rules but you have to give some sort of reasoning with your posts or they will be deleted. Could you please add some reasoning to your post please?

So are the Costa Ricans, lol. What I meant is these Central/South American sides are used to the humidity. Used to live in Central America for 2 years so I know what the climate is like there. Try being smart somewhere else. Later
He was right to correct you - generally, South American sides are considered much better than Central American teams (with the exception of Mexico and USA). And France-Honduras play in Porto Alegre, where the temperature for tonight is expected to be 16 degrees Celcius and humidity - 87% (in PAris it will be 91% tonight). So, your arguments are not valid and correct.

Re: Group E - France v Honduras > Sunday June 15th Against a physically robust side parking the bus, the trickery and creativity of Griezmann could prove decisive for breaking the deadlock. Also I am not expecting many goals, France should win this with 1-0 or 2-0. Antoine Griezmann first goalscorer 6.00 Bet365

Re: Group E - France v Honduras > Sunday June 15th I was quite impressed with France in the build-up, they look like a team playing at a good tempo and I feel that they have plenty of goals in them this tournament. They're short enough in the win and handicap markets to put me off backing them there but I fancy a few goals from them tonight and Pogba has caught my eye in the last few France matches. I'll take best priced Bet365 with their EW market at a cracking price for Paul as I can see him getting on the scoresheet here. Paul Pogba First Goalscorer @ 11-1 Bet365 1pt EW ( 1/3 odds anytime scorer )

I agree with both of you guys, kevshat and MPLouis. France can hammer Honduras if their reach 75% of their full potential. Odds are pretty low on the French win so the Asian handicap could be an option. However, what I am really tempted from is the offer on a player scoring exactly two goals. I believe that France has the attacking power to score 3 or even 4 goals in this match and with Giroud being a great finisher, I think that the 3.95 offered by Marathon is probably too generous. 1/10 stake - A player to score exactly 2 goals at 3.95 @ Marathonbet
Thank you Mr Benzema :-) And ofcourse good that the second goal was given to the goalkeeper as an own goal :-)

So are the Costa Ricans, lol. What I meant is these Central/South American sides are used to the humidity. Used to live in Central America for 2 years so I know what the climate is like there. Try being smart somewhere else. Later
Haha! Don't get your knickers in a twist, I wasn't trying to be smart I was just pointing out an inaccuracy. Porto Alegre is much further south in Brazil and therefore a lot cooler than Central America. It looks like the Hondurans coped really well with the humidity...by kicking lumps out of the French! Anyway, good work everyone on the handicap and to nil bets.