Manchester United V Everton > Wednesday 4th December

Jase82

Re: Manchester United V Everton > Wednesday 4th December Everton or Draw (Double Chance) 2.20 (CORAL) Everton go into this match with almost a full squad - just Baines missing from a first XI. Manchester United have Jones (suspended)and Carrick (Injured) out and Van Persie is still a doubt. It leaves Man Utd looking a bit short in the middle of the park with Jones unable to do the defensive job a little higher up the park as he did very effectively against Arsenal and no Carrick too. Think Everton are too long here generally but the 2.20 from Coral on an Everton win or draw has to be taken IMO. Everton have been very solid and have lost just 1 game this season - less than anybody else in the league. United are unbeaten in 12 (since that West Brom loss) but they have rarely looked completely convincing. There might be some added motivation for Everton facing Moyes for the first time too. Ought to be a good match and I think Everton can at least get a point.

Re: Manchester United V Everton > Wednesday 4th December Will Moysey risk Fellaini losing his head against his old club even though we are short in midfield? - doubt it very much - Expecting Giggsy and Ando in central midfield - with Baines missing I would throw Wilf in to terrorise Oviedo (even though he had a great game Saturday) - just what the hell does Wilf have to do to get a game with Valencia in poor form - maybe the rumour about Wilf and Moysey's ginger kid is true and it's just a vendetta - after all Moyes saw what he can do on the tour so why not use him? - he can't even get a game for England U21's because he doesn't play "Get behind your new manager" is wearing pretty thin now :( Looks like a draw to me - Everton in top form and United average and inconsistent 1-1 @ 8.5 at Victor

Re: Manchester United V Everton > Wednesday 4th December Moyes does not have a stable back 4 that he picks, and this is showing in the number of goals ManU let in. This is going to be made worse by them missing jones and carrick for defensive midfield cover. At the other end of the pitch I think the comments here are good, Rooney is firing and united will definitely ask questions of Baines' replacement in the everton defence. In my opinion everton are not as solid at the back this year as they were under Moyes, they attack more and concede more. I'll take overs and "Both teams to score", at whatever the odds are tomorrow.

Re: Manchester United V Everton > Wednesday 4th December Martinez was very clever the weekend resting Barkley and Mirallas.. I expect both of them to start at Old Trafford. Should be a very tight game and wide open, because Martinez ain't going there for a draw.

Re: Manchester United V Everton > Wednesday 4th December Hopefully Rafa will be back - he's as vital as Rooney and Carrick IMO - doubles up on the left back with Valencia/Nani and we create a hell of a lot of chances from there - saw some stats that Rafa has played 8 times this season - 6 wins and 2 draws speaks for itself .. and why the hell are Fabio and Varela not being used when Rafa is out? Smalling makes good runs but there is never an end product Moyes needs to choose a first choice centre back pairing too - rotating 5 centre backs is NOT the way to go - Vida can't play two games in a row so it looks like Rio and Evans - both teams to score is nailed on if that's the case - Rio is finished - look at the games against WBA and Leverkusen - players just walk past him now and he looks like a mug

Re: Manchester United V Everton > Wednesday 4th December Everton is playing really great football under Martinez and nobody could doubt that with 7 goals in their last 2 matches with the likes of Barkley and Mirallas rested against stoke as underlined by Aidymac not to say under-fire Lukaku and Deulofeu outstanding lately,Man utd has to develop their top-level football if and only if they managed to in order to win comfortably. Have a look:http://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/a-5587-Martinez-Well-attack-United-at-Old-Trafford?#.Up55l8QW2So Expecting RVP to start the game with Rooney surely they will score at Old Trafford and on the other side Everton attacking great form with the fragile defence of Man Utd(8 goals conceded in their last 6 games) plus Jones suspended all this adds up to a 'both to score' seems a banker bet here. BOTH TO SCORE :YES @ 1.78 Betvictor

Re: Manchester United V Everton > Wednesday 4th December Think with Everton it is more of a philosophy Martinez is trying to change, it is well known that Everton never won an away game to any of the top sides during Moyes's reign there, he made the statement that you just tried to get out of these places 'alive', which doesn't really inspire confidence. Martinez will try to get Everton to go there and play football, not be scared and play defensively as they have been guilty of in previous seasons, everyone will remember how he did this with Wigan, they weren't the best side but they rarely went to places and put 10 men behind the ball. It's obvious United's problems lie mainly - but not totally - in defence particularly centrally, nobody has made the shirt their own and they continue to leak goals through sloppy defensive play. The defence will have even less cover than usual with Carrick and Jones out, Fellani will have to play as they don't have any other choice and he needs to put in a good display, RVP won't play I don't think but United will fancy their chances of scoring a couple as Everton haven't looked as strong defensively this season. Both to Score seems the obvious play here, United usually concede at home and Everton will look to have a go. Both Teams to Score - 1.72 - 32red - 3 Points

Re: Manchester United V Everton > Wednesday 4th December Everton show up to Old trafford with this season with a genuine chance for once with Lukaku leading the line anything is possible.However If utd can shut him out then they can win. While Everton have only lost 1 game so far it came away to Man City i dont think utd are at citys level but they are not far off. Utd have lost once in 30 years against Everton at Old trafford and although most of the players are different now than in 1983 (except Giggs) :lol I will be backing a utd win i think the 8/11 odds is a fair price and mostly because i am a gooner i wont cry if they fail.... GL everyone

Re: Manchester United V Everton > Wednesday 4th December United have a mountain of problems. #1) van Persie is not fit or ready even if he plays there is match rust. Not even Messi will come back from injury and be firing on all cylinders. So if he plays or not is not a mega factor for me. #2) Where does Fellani fit into this team. I have not seen him have a sparkling game this season. You spend 28million on a guy who does not own a place in the starting 11. That's a joke ! #3) Creative midfield. It's just not on playing Wellbeck and CLeverly. They are just fit runners, with little skill. Well, everyone is pretty fit in the Premier League, so what do they really add, apart from work rate ? If Moyes chooses another muddled midfield selection United will battle. It slows your attack, and provides no cover for your defense. I think he had it completely wrong against SPurs. #4) Defense is just average at best. Nothing to be done here, but Rio has reached his sell-by date Vidic is injury prone, Jonny Evans is average at best. That whole department needs a major overhaul. #5) As good as Giggs is (an he had a great game against Leverkusen the other week) what is the long term value in playing him ? I think he was a hell of a player, but time waits for no-one. Lets get real, the man is 40 years old ! Are you going to keep playing him, and never give the youngsters (who are the long term future) a shot ? Thus I really don't see United doing much in this game. The game will get played according to how Everton wish to play it. Watched the Everton game against Stoke, and wow, did they play well. Oviedo had a great game, scored the 3rd goal, and was a livewire. Guy has it all: pace , skill, desire and ability. He scored that 3rd goal with his right foot (weaker side), and it was a beauty ! To me all the value is on Everton here. If they play like they played against, SToke I just can't see United winning this game. Asian on Everton +1 is 7/10 4 units for me and the away win is 5.5 1 unit various bookmakers and the over 2.5 goals is 1.75 3 units bet365

Re: Manchester United V Everton > Wednesday 4th December Everton don't exactly have a great record at Old Trafford, losing nearly every game there since 2000 and getting the occasional draw. This will be one of Everton's tougher away games. They lost 3-1 at Man City although they had a good record there. Will it be any easier for them tonight? On form, Everton are a match for United, but have they got the belief to go there and win where the vast majority fail? And the Martinez-Moyes factor is another factor. If Moyes loses this game, it will surely heap pressure on him because people will say he's worse than the man who replaced him. Will that make United really go for the win or worry more about losing? I think there might be some value on under 2.5 goals at 2.16 (188Bet), but I'm not sure if I'll be having a bet on this game.

Re: Manchester United V Everton > Wednesday 4th December Supposed Man Utd team, no Van Persie again! De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Valencia, Fellaini, Giggs, Welbeck, Kagawa, Rooney If Rooney gets booked tonight, himself and robin will more than likely be missing for the match this weekend..

Re: Manchester United V Everton > Wednesday 4th December De Gea; Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Fellaini, Giggs, Kagawa, Welbeck; Rooney. Substitutes: Lindegaard, Evans, Hernandez, Nani, Young, Cleverley, Januzaj. Get your cash on a red card tonight with Fellaini playing :( Why the hell is he playing Valencia every game when he's in crap form and Nani and Wilf can't get a sniff?

Re: Manchester United V Everton > Wednesday 4th December

De Gea; Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Fellaini, Giggs, Kagawa, Welbeck; Rooney. Substitutes: Lindegaard, Evans, Hernandez, Nani, Young, Cleverley, Januzaj. Get your cash on a red card tonight with Fellaini playing :( Why the hell is he playing Valencia every game when he's in crap form and Nani and Wilf can't get a sniff?
You must not have watched Valencia skin Vertonghen the weekend then and had a great game in Germany.

De Gea; Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Fellaini, Giggs, Kagawa, Welbeck; Rooney. Substitutes: Lindegaard, Evans, Hernandez, Nani, Young, Cleverley, Januzaj. Get your cash on a red card tonight with Fellaini playing :( Why the hell is he playing Valencia every game when he's in crap form and Nani and Wilf can't get a sniff?
Didnt zaha obtain carnal knowledge of moyes daughter? That was the rumour as to why he isnt playing and would ve loaned out in january...........dunno if thats true but definitely heard it somewhere Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Didnt zaha obtain carnal knowledge of moyes daughter? That was the rumour as to why he isnt playing and would ve loaned out in january...........dunno if thats true but definitely heard it somewhere Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2
I honestly can't believe he'd be that petty and unprofessional doing that job. I doubt whether the board would allow that to happen if it were true but it would shock me if that was the case.

TBH I thought he was average both games - nothing like the world beater of two years ago Anyone who has watched Wilf play for the reserves can see his form is shite hot - it's about time he was tried before January and fair enough if he doesn't do well he gets loaned out Surely a player with his pace (and a few tricks) is ideal to come on last 10 and roast a tiring defence? He needs experience so why isn't he getting it? Same with Varela

United have a mountain of problems. Watched the Everton game against Stoke, and wow, did they play well. Oviedo had a great game, scored the 3rd goal, and was a livewire. Guy has it all: pace , skill, desire and ability. He scored that 3rd goal with his right foot (weaker side), and it was a beauty ! To me all the value is on Everton here. If they play like they played against, SToke I just can't see United winning this game. Asian on Everton +1 is 7/10 4 units for me and the away win is 5.5 1 unit various bookmakers and the over 2.5 goals is 1.75 3 units bet365
Happy to win 2 of the three United will not finish in the top 4. Simply don't understand why Moyes did'nt reward the guys who smacked Levekusen with an extended run of games.

Re: Manchester United V Everton > Wednesday 4th December Turned champions into mugs :@ There had better be some business in January - couple of central midfielders and a couple of wingers at least and get rid of the dross I know we won't get any class from Europe in Jan because they are all cup tied for the CL - look to Africa and S America - find the next Drogba or Yaya! I hope this Ribeiro deal goes through - he looks great

United missed numerous golden opportunities and were made to pay near the end of the game. You have to feel sorry for Moyes but he does insist on picking Wellbeck who is an accidental waiting to happen everytime a chance falls to him in front of goal.
I've started to call him Jigsaw Welbeck :@ So many chances for the team - bit unlucky but they were the games we were putting to bed early 12 months ago

Re: Manchester United V Everton > Wednesday 4th December 4pts Both teams to score 4/5 Ladbrokes United’s back line doesn’t look too sturdy at the minute and the lack of protection in the middle of the park is a lot to do with that. In Sissoko, Cabaye and even the likes of Ben Arfa, Newcastle have the personnel to get at United but equally they are there to be attacked themselves so I think we’ll see both sides having plenty of scoring opportunities in this match so the 4/5 on both to score looks good to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/man-utd-vs-newcastle-betting-both-teams-can-find-the-net-at-old-trafford-in-the-early-kick-off