PokerPlayer Ca$h Game Showdown Will Hill - Next dates 3rd Feb & 12th Feb

i'm lucky

Will anyone be playing this? Both are passworded. The Prizes---Hand of the month. £110 in tournament tickets for th eplayer judged to have played the best hand. Plus.If you play you'll be entered into a prize draw to win one of six seats into Will Hill £5k gtd super sunday MTT worth £27.50. Sorry if this has already been posted.I did look but couldn't see it

Re: PokerPlayer Ca$h Game Showdown Will Hill Dec 2nd and Dec 10 8pm

i got my hand against Glenn in this months mag' date=' my trip aces losing to Glenn`s Royal Flush and won a £27.50 token in the prize draw :)[/quote'] Yeah Al, saw it in the mag, got the 'Hand of the Month', haven't got the prize yet though. Had a look all over Will Hill site, but can't find anywhere that they would be, have you got yours?

• 1 month later...

Re: PokerPlayer Ca$h Game Showdown Will Hill Dec 2nd and Dec 10 8pm From Poker Player Mag facebook page Here are the winners of the £27 tokens from the December William Hill Cash Game Showdown. Well played! Dazzammmwh KilltheKiller HectorMcGWH MRALLINNOW sobernloaded UbetI3bet Come and join us next issue. With only 2 tables running you've got a 50% shot of winning a ticket for playing us at £0.05/£0.10!! Next games Feb 3rd and Feb 12th, full details below... http://www.pokerplayer.co.uk/poker-freerolls/the-pokerplayer-cash-game-showdown/