WPT Mag Readers Series/ Winamax - PL 1,2,3, AGAIN - wp A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

teaulc

WPT Poker and Winamax have teamed up this month to offer readers an exclusive tournament series in which a seat for the 2014 Winamax Dublin Poker Open worth €550 and hundreds of online tournament tickets are up for grabs. The special series which kicks off tonight at 20:00 CET consists of three weekly preliminary tournaments costing just €2 to enter and with game types ranging through full ring and short-handed NL Hold’em to Pot Limit Omaha, there’s something to suit everyone. Your performance in each of the first three events will contribute to the stack you take through to the Grand Final, with the top 20 players in each of the three preliminary’s receiving between 750 and 10,000 chips, depending on where they place. So it’s actually possible to go into the Grand Final with as much as 30,000 in chips and one hand on that seat in Dublin. Each tournament will run on a Thursday night at 20:00 CET and will be password protected, with those cashing any of the first three events being automatically entered into the Grand Final. Full details of the dates and prizes can be found below: You must download the Winamax software, create a real money account and put up the nominal buy-in to enter an event. To find the tournaments, go to the tournament lobby, select “communities” from the custom filter list, locate the WPT Poker Magazine special tournaments and enter the relevant password, which can be found on page 80 of the November issue of WPT Poker Magazine, where prompted. Schedule: November 7th (Tonight) 20:00 CET - €2 NLHE Full-Ring November 14th @ 20:00 CET - €2 NLHE Short-handed November 21st @ 20:00 CET - €2 Pot-Limit Omaha November 28th @ 20:00 CET – NLHE Grand Final (restricted to the top 20 finishers in each preliminary event) Payout Structures: Preliminary Events: 1st: €100 ticket + €50 ticket//2nd: €100 ticket//3rd: €50 ticket//4th-6th: €20 ticket + €10 ticket//7th-9th: €20 ticket//10th-18th: €10 ticket//19th-27th: €5 ticket Grand Final: 1st: €550 WPO Dublin 2014 Seat//2nd: 2x €100 ticket// 3rd: €100 ticket// 4th: €3x €20 ticket// 5th-6th: €50 ticket// 7th-9th: €20 ticket+€10 ticket// 10th-18th: €20 ticket// 19th-27th: €10 ticket// 28th-36th: €5 ticket

Re: WPT Mag Readers Series with Winamax - Thursday nights in November 2013 Just had an email reminder about Thursdays Omaha tourney...Did anyone else get it? I think thats a decent idea but why include the password aswell?? :wall If this is an email blast to everyone then there could be stupid numbers playing this one.

Re: WPT Mag Readers Series with Winamax - Thursday nights in November 2013 Bump for this 2nite interesting it says in the page for uk players only Tonight at 7pm GMT, Winamax will host the third and final qualifying round of the WPT Poker Mag Special series and with it, your last chance to book a place in next week’s Grand Final – where a €550 seat in the 2014 Winamax Poker Open will be up for grabs. This evening’s event will be a €2.20 entry Pot-Limit Omaha six-max tournament and can be located on the Winamax poker client under the Real Money > Tournaments > Community tabs. The tournament will be password protected and players wishing to enter will have to refer to page 80 of the November issue of WPT Poker magazine to find the code. The penultimate event of the WPT Poker Mag Special series will again feature €505 worth of added online tournament tickets on top of the regular prize pool, with the top 20 players all winning a seat in next Thursday’s Grand Final, where one lucky winner will walk away with our star prize. Remember, the higher you finish in tonight’s tournament, the more chips you take through to the Grand Final – and with 10,000 chips on offer for 1st place, a win will put you in the best possible shape to compete with those who have already qualified or add even more chips to your Grand Final stack if you’ve already earned a place in one of the previous rounds. Please note that the WPT Poker Mag Special series is open to UK players only and any new sign-ups must provide photo ID plus BIC and IBAN numbers before they can withdraw winnings from the site.

Re: WPT Mag Readers Series with Winamax - Thursday nights in November 2013 Full tilt and 888 have specfic country tourneys which are properly restricted... Is it worth while dropping a email to WPT magazine to say a load of non UK players have been regging & can they ask Winamax not to grant access to non UK players and do not allow them access to the final as they are not eligble.

Re: WPT Mag Readers Series with Winamax - Thursday nights in November 2013 I won my €100 heads-up with the ticket I got. Not bad for €2, is it. If you guys are into playing €100 turbos, search out redclif5.. I mean, he wants action, because he's sitting there.. I'm just doing him a favour by sending him some... :D (Don't even bother with BIEBERLOVE.. he's won every one I've looked at of his.)

Re: WPT Mag Readers Series with Winamax - Thursday nights in November 2013

Full tilt and 888 have specfic country tourneys which are properly restricted... Is it worth while dropping a email to WPT magazine to say a load of non UK players have been regging & can they ask Winamax not to grant access to non UK players and do not allow them access to the final as they are not eligble.
I am from Holland but did bought the magazine online, agreed with all non readers and password sharing cocksuckers. So dont hope I will get disqualified for the final. Also fcking French sucked out on me hard the last 2 games and the probably not even read or buy a WPT magazine.

Re: WPT Mag Readers Series with Winamax - Thursday nights in November 2013 At least I am in final! gonna be hard work 2000 chips, Nemo on 17.5k! Hopefully run good soon! last 2 weeks have been hell :-( Still glad to be in profit for the month! Could really do with adding to it! Hopefully see u guys on the FT :-D

Re: WPT Mag Readers Series with Winamax - Thursday nights in November 2013

At least I am in final! gonna be hard work 2000 chips' date=' Nemo on 17.5k! Hopefully run good soon! last 2 weeks have been hell :-( Still glad to be in profit for the month! Could really do with adding to it! Hopefully see u guys on the FT :-D[/quote'] I start on 1750 :o still 90bbs or so, plenty ;)