Wednesday Night Poker 06/11/13

teaulc

Winamax - PPMag freeroll SkyPoker - couple of freerolls GL ALL :ok
Yeah will have a stab at these but not keen on either software. Also currently deep in a standard €150 freeroll on winamax but absolutely sick of the constant disconnects (my connection remains strong as do other poker networks). About to giveup and unlikely to ever use the site again. Currently top 3 in Party Frenzy qualifier too.

Re: Wednesday Night Poker 06/11/13 shame that Bart, i like Winamax tbh which is rare for to me to like a site

Yeah will have a stab at these but not keen on either software. Also currently deep in a standard €150 freeroll on winamax but absolutely sick of the constant disconnects (my connection remains strong as do other poker networks). About to giveup and unlikely to ever use the site again. Currently top 3 in Party Frenzy qualifier too.

Yep and I know they're now sponsoring a league with us which is great and really appreciated but at the moment (for me) the software is unplayable. Hopefully taken as constructive criticism as intended in exactly the same way that I laid into ipoker last year during their totally unavoidable bug infested updates. Helped to get their software improved then, maybe can do it again. 11/99 from 5,000 but on will sit out if dc'd again

Re: Wednesday Night Poker 06/11/13

Surprise guess what happens when shove AQ over min-raise at 5 Handed table ............. run in to Aces , good night Dan Seems to be the way it's running lately can't hold and run in to tops of ranges , good luck all others still in
ul m8, did the same on Tuesday BBPL into pp66 same result