The McGladrey Classic 7-10 Nov

kevshat

Re: The McGladrey Classic 7-10 Nov The McGladrey Classic at Sea Island GC always makes a pleasant change on the PGA Tour. The Georgia links is on the Atlantic coast and naturally scores are dependant on weather conditions. Wind is forecast for Friday at least, so expect scores around the -16/264 being the required winning total. You'll find loads of players in the field that live locally and/or have SEC Championship links from their amateur days. Now it's worth facing facts that not every player in the field will be motivated to give it their all at this stage of the season, so look for those that have a real goal in-mind or who have had a disappointing season. Lovers of Par 70s and Bermuda greens will eventually thrive. CHIII is playing well right now and has serious course form so will give backers a run for their money. Another one I like the look of is Aaron Baddeley, who can handle windy conditions and has a history of delivering on shorter courses where there is width off the tee. Best of Luck All

Re: The McGladrey Classic 7-10 Nov Tournament preview: 2pts ew Z.Johnson to win McGladrey Classic 14/1 Coral (1/4 1-5) Zach Johnson should have a good week. This is basically a home tournament for him and he has been in pretty good nick on the PGA scene in the last 2-3 months unlike previously when he has played this tournament. That previous lack of form could explain why his record here isn’t as good as you’d expect but whenever a tournament is likely to turn into a putting contest then you’d want Zach on your side as few are better at holing putts than he. Even at 14/1 he looks a fair bet this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/the-mcgladrey-classic-betting-zach-johnson-can-enjoy-a-good-week-in-home-event

Re: The McGladrey Classic 7-10 Nov Put me down as another who is on Aaron Baddeley this week (110 - Betfair). He has shown good early season form at the CIMB and I think this course is probably closest to Hilton Head in how it will play. Baddeley has a great record at that event, with a win and a second and if he can carry his form from two weeks ago into an event that should suit his game then 3 figures looks great value. The other player I've gone for is Harris English at 26 (Ladbrokes). He's shortened quite a bit this week and I got on a touch late but he too had a nice result at the CIMB and I think he will have a good week here. He lives on St. Simons and is another who enjoys playing on Par 70's. His win last year at St. Judes was a Par 70 and an 8th at Hilton Head a couple of years back also makes for promising reading.