** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ligue 2 > November 8th & 11th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 8 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AC Arles-Avignon v Stade Brestois 29 (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Nancy v LB Châteauroux (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Clermont Foot v AJ Auxerre (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Créteil v Tours (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Le Havre AC v Angers SCO (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Nîmes Olympique v CA Bastia (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SM Caen v Istres (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Troyes AC v Stade Lavallois (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 11 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chamois Niortais v RC Lens (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 2 > November 8th & 11th I took Troyes already 8/10 at 1,70 as I see now the odds are 1,55-1,60 and I expect further drop tomorrow, so before kick off I wouldn't be surprised with 1,45-1,50. Troyes are just amazing in recent times. They play offensive, open football, and they scored the most goals in the league, 25 in 13 matches. At home they are almost unbeatable, all wins except draw with Angers (3:3) but that was a crazy match where both teams created chances and Troyes could win it if there were 10 more minutes at the end of the game. They won Chateauroux, CA Bastia and Auxerre with -1,5 handicap and 2:1 they beat strong Caen side, with goal difference 17:5. We can see that they scored almost 3 goals per match. They played excellent game against first league team Valenciennes few days ago in league cup and advanced to 1/8-finals. On the other side Laval are one of the poorest teams in League 2. They are disasterous on the road, scoring just 2 goals, concedeing 12, they lost every match but one when they drew 1:1 against the weakest team in league CA Bastia. I really can't see this team taking anything from this match, furthermore I expect easy win with handicap for Troyes here. The only reason why I didn't go with full stakes is that I couldn't find injuries and suspensions on teams web sites. Anyway this 1,70 is must take. GL! My prediction: 3:0.

Re: Ligue 2 > November 8th & 11th Arles – Brest The hosts have a squad in great condition ahead of this game. Only striker Bilal Omrani is injured, they welcome back key defender Gael Givet who missed last week’s match at Angers. This is a major boost because Givet was named Arles’ player of the month for October, so is clearly in good form. Brest meanwhile, are quite simply a mess. They have absences all over the field., Starting in defence, Moimbe, Martial and Traore are all ruled out. They aren’t so badly affected in midfield but in attacking areas its a disaster. A total of 6 guys are either suspended or injured, and most of them would be starting contenders. The Brest attacking trio is going to be Pandor, Lebacle and Khaled, hardly anything that will strike much fear into Arles. I don’t see how Brest can score here unless they sneak a goal from a set piece or somehow manage to nail a freak long range strike. Of course, Arles also have the joint best defence in Ligue 2 which will make life ever harder for Brest, but there is one glimmer of hope for the visitors. Arles themselves rarely trouble the scorers and have only netted 10 times in 13 games. 3 of those goals came in one match too (vs Caen) so take that away and their attack force looks absolutely toothless. Arles have also failed to win any of their last 6 games so their form heading into this contest is very patchy. They do tend to be very strong at home though and there’s no doubt they have a lot of factors in their favour here. One of those is that Brest played on Monday night with 10 men for over 80 mins! They are going to be physically and emotionally drained here and could be flat after using all of their energy against Troyes. I would absolutely love to bet on Arles, but there’s no way I can back them @ this price. They are just too short and I’m not willing to risk anything on a team which struggles to score goals so much. Brest are going to completely stack the box and defend here. Arles should win, but how will they cope with being odds on favourites in a match like this? 0-0 can’t be ruled out and thats the potential result which concerns me. Prediction: Arles 1-0 Brest Recommended bet: None Clermont – Auxerre Clermont are in fine condition here and have virtually no injuries to worry about. Only long term absentee Pierrick Capelle is ruled out, everyone else is fit and ready at the disposal of coach Regis Brouard. Auxerre keep virtually the same squad that beat Tours 4-0 last week. Key defender Adama Coulibaly is back though which is a boost. Left sided Karim Djellabi had been rated doubtful but he eventually makes the squad. Auxerre are the form team heading into this contest following their 4-0 win against Tours last week. They have to be respected for that victory because it was against a good team and also on the back of a difficult 120 mins against Lille in the cup. The attacking quartet of Ntep, Sammaritano, Ngando and Haller is working really well at the moment and it seems Auxerre’s early season problems of scoring goals could be over. Clermont on the other hand do have scoring issues and have the 3rd worst offence in Ligue 2, only scoring 12 times in 13 games. They are still unbeaten at home though so have to be given some respect for this, and also their ability to keep things solid. Auxerre have yet to win away this season, but this could be a good chance for them. If they play like they did last week they’ll have a good chance at least. I don’t really have a feeling for either side though and a draw is possibly the most likely result. Maybe it could also be a case of ‘after the lord mayor’s show’ for Auxerre and they produce a flat performance. I’m pretty sure both sides will target a clean sheet first and foremost so a 0-0 can’t be ruled out. I find this game pretty hard to predict so I’ll give it a swerve. Prediction: Clermont 0-0 Auxerre Recommended bet: None Le Havre – Angers HAC welcome back two midfielders from injury here – Saiss and Fontaine. However, there is still plenty of doubt whether or not Siass will be able to play, he could be benched or even miss out altogether. Generally the squad is in better condition though and their only significant injury is to attacker Mikael Le Bihan. Angers have one new injury, to attacker Sofiane Boufal. The still have a few other players on the sidelines too, the most notable being defensive midfielder olivier Auriac. It’s not often I am wrong in my assessment of sides, but Le Havre are a rare example of one of my big misguided predictions. I thought they could be a top 3 side, or at the very least challenging for promotion. Instead, they’ve looked awful and one of the poorer teams in the division. Something has gone drastically gone wrong here, I suspect coach Eric Mombaerts might have lost the dressing room and will be sacked soon. Scoring goals has been their biggest issue, they’ve only netted 13 time in 13 games. When you consider that 6 of those goals came against Lens in one freak match, then they really do have issues upfront. The main reason they can’t score goals is because most teams just play defensively against them. HAC can’t break down rigid defences at all. One ray of light for them in this contest is that Angers usually play a more open attacking style. But even Angers have been more solid of late, conceding just twice in their last 5 games. The visitors are a decent side and have proved they can get results away from home this year. I think this is a must win contest for Le Havre and Eric Mombaerts but they will ultimately fail. Le Havre are priced up far too short here and Angers +0.5 is a generous price. But I won’t bet on them because I don’t like backing away sides in France unless they are a really really good team or the value is huge. Neither of those factors apply in this case. Prediction: Le Havre 1-1 Angers Recommended bet: None Nancy – Chateauroux The hosts are at full strength except for the injured Damien Gregorini, but he’s only the backup GK these days at Nancy. Key midfielder Lossemy Karaboue wasn’t fit enough to start last week but he’ll probably come into the XI here. Chateauroux have a scattering of absences all over the squad, but are only really affected in midfield where Luis Ramos and Filkor miss out. Still, they are in reasonably good condition here and should be much more settled compared to the days of Didier Tholot. A couple of weeks ago, Nancy would’ve been an automatic bet. That’s because Chateauroux were an horrendous side under the management of Tholot, but things have now changed. Jean Louis Garcia is at the helm and won his first match 3-0 against Clermont last week. This was a slightly flattering scoreline but they were much more organised and naturally had more confidence and energy about themselves. A change in manager can have a great effect on a team – just ask Nancy who are 100% in the ligue with Pablo Correa back in the hotseat! Chateauroux are usually an appalling away side, but who knows, maybe they might improve under Garcia? I’m not going to back against them until I see proper evidence on the field anyway. Nancy are red hot right now but they’ll be coming up against a very motivated side who should have more belief. It’s a shame current circumstances make this match a no bet situation, but its really the safest situation until things settle down at Chateauroux under their new coach. I think Nancy will win, but it might be closer than some people think. Prediction: Nancy 2-1 Chateauroux Recommended bet: None Troyes – Laval Troyes have no new injuries to contend with and actually welcome back a couple of players. First choice GK Denis Petric returns, as does winger Yoann Court. Both missed Monday night’s 1-1 draw away at Brest and will likely start here. Laval have no injury or suspension worries. They won 5-1 last week so will likely name an unchanged XI. Somehow, Troyes failed to beat Brest on Monday night despite having a numerical advantage for more than 80 mins! They produced a very poor display there, but thats been typical of them this season away from home. It’s been a different kettle of fish in front of their own fans where Troyes have played much better football and are a very formidable outfit. They’ve won 5 out of 6 here and the only one they drew was the tremendous fightback against Angers from 0-3 down! Laval are good at home but woeful away. Their statistical road record is terrible so far this season and I just don’t see how they live with Troyes in this encounter. Despite them even being at full strength, the hosts are simply a much better footballing side and shouldn’t have too many problems dismissing them. I think this’ll be an open game and I nearly backed over 2.5 goals. But my favoured bet is Troyes -1 (asian). They should be able to register a pretty comfortable victory tonight. Laval won 5-1 last week so will be on a high, but they are a different animal on their travels. I just don’t see how they can cause Troyes many problems and should logically slip to another away day defeat. Prediction: Troyes 3-1 Laval Recommended bet: Troyes -1 (asian) @ 2.13 5/10

Re: Ligue 2 > November 8th & 11th Brest today will be very hard to play. They injured: defenders W. Moimbé (9/0), I. Traoré (9/0), midfielders G. Dernis (10/1), B. Grougi (9/2), B. Lesoimier (7/0), forwards A. Alphonse (1/0), J. Ayité (5/2). Suspending best striker N. Verdier (13/6).

Re: Ligue 2 > November 8th & 11th I was thinking to put a bet on Nimes, CA Bastia is by sure the weakest team in this league and they only scored twice in away matches. Nimes has 7 points in last 3 games played at home (with teams much more better than CA Bastia). Maybe meatman can give us a preview on this match and maybe let us know about injured/suspended players here...

Re: Ligue 2 > November 8th & 11th Nimes – CA Bastia The home side are in fine shape ahead of this contest. They have no new injuries to worry about, only right back Jeremy Cordoval and creative playmaker Vincent Gragnic miss out, but both of those guys have now been injured for a while. Crucially for Nimes, their key captain and rock solid CB, Benoit Poulain returns from suspension. He will improve the defence and also bring better organisation out of this bunch of players. CA Bastia have a squad in better condition than in recent weeks. A trio of half decent players return here after an internal dispute – (Truchet, Camara & Pastorelli). Midfielder Jean Grimaldi is still injured but they have relatively few players sidelined now. But even at close to full strength, CA Bastia are still a terrible side. Its true they can be half competitive at their Corsican home, but on the road their results and performances have been awful. They’ve lost every away game comfortably, except for the one draw they picked up at lowly Istres against 10 men. Nimes should be able to win easily here, and motivation/lack of focus won’t be an issue because Les Crocos are only a couple of points above the relegation zone, so know the importance of winning this match. Actually, Nimes have impressed me recently and their standard of play has been pretty decent. Losing 0-1 away to Nancy last week was no disgrace and they did that without their key man Poulain. Seriously, they are a different team with him in the side, he just seems to command the troops so well. Nimes should get an easy 3 points tonight and I have no doubt backing them -1 (asian). CA Bastia are just a really really poor side and I wouldn’t be surprised if they lost all of their remaining away matches this season, thats how bad they are! Prediction: Nimes 3-0 CA Bastia Recommended bet: Nimes -1 (asian) @ 2.13 6/10 Caen – Istres Caen actually have a few issues and injuries to contend with. At the back, solid defender Felipe Saad is out, along with Molla Wague. This is Caen’s first choice CB pairing when they’re at full strength. In the middle of the park, Laurent Agouazi is suspended and Ngolo Kante doubtful with injury. In attack, Jonathan Kodjia remains out too, although at least they welcome back young talent Larry Nangis. Istres aren’t without problems either, but they aren’t looking too bad. In defence, Sainati remains injured but at least Chafik is back from suspension. Ibrahima Ba is an absentee from the midfielder area, whilst in attack Dabo, Niangbo and now Matheus are all ruled out with injury. Caen are probably the most overrated side in Ligue 2 at the moment. What have they really done of late? The Normans have shockingly lost 6 of their last 10 games and found victories very hard to come by recently. Their only performance that was any good in the last few weeks was their 2-0 win at Chateauroux, but does that really count much considering it was facing an awful side at that point managed by Didier Tholot? I have been very disappointed with the standard of their displays during recent defeats to Nimes, Nancy and Lens. This wont be such a tough contest but Caen just can’t be relied upon right now. Their odds are ridiculously short, especially when you consider their absentees. My feeling is that Istres can spring a shock and get something here. I’m going to back over 2.5 goals because I just see it being an open contest in which both teams can score goals. Prediction: Caen 2-2 Istres Recommended bet: Over 2.5 goals @ 2.10 4/10 Creteil – Tours The hosts only have 3 players out here, but all of them are to key individuals. At the back, Vincent De Bartolomeo is injured, but their biggest problem is in midfield where the dynamic duo of Ndoye (susp) and Seck (inj) are both missing. This is a major issue because those two players are major driving forces for Creteil. They have generally struggled without Seck in the lineup in recent weeks, so I’m really not sure how they’ll cope with both missing. Tours are at full strength and have no injury or suspension issues. They welcome back attacker Christian Kouakou who missed last week’s loss at Auxerre with injury. Both teams are heading into this contest on the back of two very heavy defeats. Creteil shockingly lost 5-1 away at Laval whilst Tours fell to a surprise 0-4 reverse at Auxerre. At least Tours lost to a half decent side though and they were undone by the quality of Auxerre’s attack force, namely young star Georges Ntep. They won’t have to worry about something like that happening here, Creteil aren’t as good. There’s no excuse for them to lose 1-5 against someone like Laval, that sort of result really concerns me. Tours are actually quite a good side and I’m willing to write off last week as a ‘one off’ freak loss. They should be able to win this game and I have a strong feeling for an away victory. Creteil are really going to struggle in the middle of the park and at very worst I see Tours picking up a draw. Therefore I like backing them on a 0AH line. I don’t usually like to back away teams much in France, but I do rate Tours pretty highly and think they’re one of the top 3 teams in Ligue 2 right now. Prediction: Creteil 1-3 Tours Recommended bet: Tours 0AH @ 2.07 4/10

Re: Ligue 2 > November 8th & 11th so unlucky, Meatman has the best tips, but always when i try to follow and pick just one i got busted. strange. today i picked Troyes - Laval 1. so many chances for Troyes but no goal. hope they can turn it around in second half :/ Forza Troyes !

Re: Ligue 2 > November 8th & 11th

so unlucky' date=' Meatman has the best tips, but always when i try to follow and pick just one i got busted. strange. today i picked Troyes - Laval 1. so many chances for Troyes but no goal. hope they can turn it around in second half :/ Forza Troyes ![/quote'] Same here... :)

Re: Ligue 2 > November 8th & 11th Everyone has a bad day every now and again meatman. Your tipping this season has been outstanding - the best I've ever seen on the French Leagues. I guess you were due a bad day sooner or later. You've probably got the largest number of followers on this forum - we've all got great faith that you will return to your usual form on Saturday and Sunday!

Re: Ligue 2 > November 8th & 11th no one forces anyone here to follow meatmans bets...this is gambling..if you cant take a loss then gambling is not for u...all that matters is having a few losers and more winners..ignore the negative comments on here meatman..keep up the good work. i agree with ziener that one should be a little careful on putting bets on leagues they dont know abt.

Re: Ligue 2 > November 8th & 11th well I see there has been lots of unnecessary words. This is called punterslounge, so we punt and sometimes we are successful other times we are not. Meatmans insight is awesome, and if everyone would put his effort into puntin we would all be rich. Last night was, for us who bet on a regular basis, a regular piss party, it happens often, the trick is not to bet heavily every time. I am looking forward to meatmans next post, as he provides valuable insight and relevant info. Sometimes things on the pitch go their own way, happened million times before, will happen another million times again. Nothing tragic! ;)

Re: Ligue 2 > November 8th & 11th Very very poor night with just 1/4 winners. In hindsight, the Tours bet could have maybe been avoided but there's no way I was not going to back Nimes and Troyes. In fact, I'm just glad I didn't stake more. CA Bastia and Laval are both awful away sides and it wouldn't surprise me if both never won away from home again this season. It was just unfortunate two freak results happened in one night. But hey, thats football. Metz – Dijon The hosts are pretty much in the same state they were last week. Key defender Sylvain Marchal is still injured, and he’s now joined on that list by midfielder Bouna Sarr, but in general Metz are in good condition. Dijon aren’t so fortunate with RB Pap Paye still out along with strikers Thil, Tavares and Berenguer. DFCO aren’t in a disastrous state by any means, but are stretched a bit thin in some places. Metz are probably the best team in Ligue 2 right now and are playing some excellent football. They’ve got a confident aura about them at the moment and there is clearly some strong belief within the squad. This could be a challenge though because statistically Dijon aren’t in bad form. DFCO are unbeaten in 10 games although quite how they’ve managed it is a bit baffling. Dijon haven’t actually been playing as well as their results suggest, but they do at least deserve some credit for this unbeaten run. The visitors need to raise their game here otherwise they’ll lose. Metz are too good at the moment and are deserving favourites here. I fancy them to pick up 3 points, playing at home in a 14:00 KO isn’t going to do them any harm either. Dijon’s tactics will be to defend and try to frustrate Metz. 4 of their last 5 away games have ended 0-0 and thats the sort of scoreline which Les Rouges will be after again. I just can’t see them shutting out Metz though, the home team will definitely find a way to score at least one goal, and it might be that just netting once will be enough. The odds are nothing special but I think they are worth a dabble today. Prediction: Metz 1-0 Dijon Recommended bet: Metz -0.5 @ 2.09 5/10

Re: Ligue 2 > November 8th & 11th Niort – Lens The home team still have defender Eric Chelle out injured, but the partnership of Bong and Pallois should still be decent enough. Chelle has been out of action for 3 or 4 weeks anyway so they are used to life without the experienced stalwart. Right back Tristan Lahaye is suspended which means Johan Letzelter will replace him. This isn’t much of a downgrade though, if any. There is little difference between those two players in all reality. Lens meanwhile, do have a lot of problems to contend with. Starting at the back, key defender Yahia is injured and he’ll be really missed. In the past this season when he’s been ruled out of games, they’ve struggled greatly and conceded a lot of goals. Their best midfielder Pierrick Valdivia is also out through suspension which is another major blow. It’s exactly the same upfront where their best two strikers, Touzhgar and Ljuboja are both injured. In-form winger Edgar Salli is suspended too, which doesn’t help matters. Personally, I do rate Lens highly and normally they aren’t a team I’d want to back against. However, on this occasion I think Niort are the right side and have a good chance of winning. They are a very solid outfit, difficult to beat and traditionally strong at home. They still haven’t lost at Le Stade Rene Gaillard this season, although do have a tendency to draw a lot. For Lens, this will be their 3rd consecutive Monday night away fixture, so they’ll be used to the situation. In those 3 games they faced Tours, Arles and Clermont, but failed to win any of those contests and were arguably lucky to draw a couple of them. In many ways, this is a similar type of fixture but maybe Niort won’t be as forgiving. If Lens were at full strength here, I probably wouldn’t bet on Niort. But I think the absences that coach Antoine Kombouare faces could be very detrimental. There is sure to be a very hot and intense atmosphere here. For Niort, this is their biggest game of the season so far and they’ll love being on TV playing in this Monday night fixture. This factor should lift the all the players’ motivation levels that extra 10 or 20%. Even when at full strength, Lens haven’t looked particularly good away from home this season and have shown very little to suggest that they can pick up 3 points tonight. A draw is of course a risk, it always is with Niort, but taking them on a -0.25 line does at least offer some security. I just feel they are in a decent spot right now to take advantage of Lens’ problems and have a really good chance of registering a 3 point haul. Prediction: Niort 1-0 Lens Recommended bet: Niort -0.25 @ 2.04 5/10

Re: Ligue 2 > November 8th & 11th Sick ending. Niort had complete control for 80 mins and Lens scored 2 late goals, one of which was an insane strike from a central defender. This is why I hate to go against them, they grind out results when they need to. Very disappointing round, luck was not on my side in it.

Re: Ligue 2 > November 8th & 11th Omg, what an insane beat for us.. I would have had a huge amount of profit tonight if niort would win. Unbelievableeeeeee it ended 2-2! And you know what meatman, when lens scored 2-1 and there were only 5 minutes left I told myself not to cover 2-2 and normally i always do odds were 12!! And because of yesterdays lyon goal bookies ripped us today they always strike back in some way insane but thats betting unfortunately. Good call anyways niort deserved the win!

Re: Ligue 2 > November 8th & 11th

Omg' date=' what an insane beat for us.. I would have had a huge amount of profit tonight if niort would win. Unbelievableeeeeee it ended 2-2! And you know what meatman, when lens scored 2-1 and there were only 5 minutes left I told myself not to cover 2-2 and normally i always do odds were 12!! And because of yesterdays lyon goal bookies ripped us today they always strike back in some way insane but thats betting unfortunately. Good call anyways niort deserved the win![/quote'] Indeed, it was totally one of those matches where the right side was backed but the wrong result occurred. In poker terms a 'bad beat' for sure. There will be times when luck is more on side though, that is football. International break comes at a good time