Aston Villa v Cardiff City > Saturday November 9th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Aston Villa v Cardiff City (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.98[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Aston Villa v Cardiff City > Saturday November 9th i like here cardif to continue their form, should be really up for this game after winning big match against swansea + villa, has 4 pretty much key players missing - luna, weimann, bennet, ablonghabor as well as long term, n`zogbia, okore, gardner...besides that, a.villa havent managed to score in last for epl games after fluke 3 - 2 win over m city, both should be very defensive and game should end up under 2.5 .. but i`ll go for 3 bets, cardif +1 @1.66 10% of my betting funds, cardif to win @3.75 3 % of my betting funds and HT/FT - cardif/cardif @ 6 2 % of my betting funds, all with paddypower...

Re: Aston Villa v Cardiff City > Saturday November 9th Im sorry my friend, but i fail to see this "form" that Cardiff are suppose to continue.. Their away record is discouraging to say the least, apart from snatching 3 points away to a mediocre at best Fulham (injury time winner scored by Mutch), doesnt give me the confidence that they can take a result at Villa Park. Mostly I would argue that Villa have been under-performing thus far, and they are bound to take their game a notch or 2 up. Cardiff seems like the proper opposition to motivate Villas offense, who has a deadly combo up front. Villa has had a very rough schedule so far, hosting many of the top teams in the EPL, and losing by a stroke of bad luck in some of them. Considering they failed to score in a couple of fixtures i am expecting a good performance by Benteke and Weiman, which should kickstart Villa´s campaign. From what ive seen thus far in the season, Cardiff tends to be hard to breakdown at their home ground, while away from home they are producing much weaker football. My money (if the starting lineups satisfy) will definetly go on Villa to win @ 2.15 (bet365).

Re: Aston Villa v Cardiff City > Saturday November 9th

Im sorry my friend, but i fail to see this "form" that Cardiff are suppose to continue.. Their away record is discouraging to say the least, apart from snatching 3 points away to a mediocre at best Fulham (injury time winner scored by Mutch), doesnt give me the confidence that they can take a result at Villa Park. Mostly I would argue that Villa have been under-performing thus far, and they are bound to take their game a notch or 2 up. Cardiff seems like the proper opposition to motivate Villas offense, who has a deadly combo up front. Villa has had a very rough schedule so far, hosting many of the top teams in the EPL, and losing by a stroke of bad luck in some of them. Considering they failed to score in a couple of fixtures i am expecting a good performance by Benteke and Weiman, which should kickstart Villa´s campaign. From what ive seen thus far in the season, Cardiff tends to be hard to breakdown at their home ground, while away from home they are producing much weaker football. My money (if the starting lineups satisfy) will definetly go on Villa to win @ 2.15 (bet365).
Weiman ist out and Benteke not in Form for my opinion. I´m at Upton Park last Week to see West Ham-Aston Villa. And Villa playing very poor. No Ideas and often playing Kick and Rush. Benteke was under Control by Demel. If Cardiff can be Benteke under Controll i can See Cardiff can grabing One Point or all 3. Also Villa are not so good at Home.

Re: Aston Villa v Cardiff City > Saturday November 9th I agree with what you wrote, have to say I was unaware of Weiman´s status. I was arguing that Benteke was facing really stiff solid defenses so far, thus not being able to catch up on form. Apart from the last game, where it was obvious the absences are showing, but also WestHam away tends to be quite a tough game, while Cardiff at home might see players offer a better overall performance. Still not sure, but if I do punt here, it will probably more of a gut feeling than a totally reasonable bet ;)

Re: Aston Villa v Cardiff City > Saturday November 9th Weimann out injured either Kozak or Helenius will be upfront with benteke for first time, i would take vila myself if they had a 200% work rate man weimann and speedy ablonghabor upfront to partner benteke, then i would say they are "deadly" and after all they are "giant killers" this season :D with a "form" i meant - to carry on bust of confidence from previous game into this one. almost none of the bottom 10 team`s good runs lasts more than 2 - 3 games, i din`t meant like 5 straight wins or something :D i saw helenius vs spurs in cup game, have to say he`s pretty good, but i still don`t expect today, benteke on his own carry a.villa, without he`s mates upfront he might find hard yet to hit his ,2 goals a game, form... as well as i basing my bet on idea, that teams like cardif, do get few away wins in a season and even bottom teams pick up 3 - 4 away wins, so i just think if they get their second 3pointer away, than it`s best time of all to play a.vila today. as well as i have more or less + 1 cover for my other two bets if that not to be today, and a.villa to turn around they woes of late.... cardif only lost once this season by more than one goal, to chelsea at stamford. so even draw will earn me a price for a few pints :D