Ladbrokes $5000 freeroll Thursday

WorkingForTheEnemy

Re: Ladbrokes $5000 freeroll Thursday Lol out already :rollin . I was 15 mins late joining, by which time half the people had already double up, so i thought id wait for my first good hand and go all in. Got ATos, called by one guy who had the same so split pot. Next good hand was TT, went all in, called by 2 people, one had Ax (cant remember kicker) and the other had 22 and made trips :\ . Oh well i was just playing it for a bit of a laugh - ill try and play properly in the Sporting Odds freeroll and hopefully have a bit more luck :hope Good luck to whoevers still in :ok

Re: Ladbrokes $5000 freeroll Thursday I came 44th, although went from chip leader to out in 2 hands! Some idiot went all in before the flop with K4 suited, I called with a high A (cant remember exactly what kicker though). 2 aces on the flop, but he get the bloody flush!! Next hand I have KA. Someone who now has more chips than me goes all in with a pocket pair. I call, and i'm gone! $15 doesn't make up for how gutted I was!!

Re: Ladbrokes $5000 freeroll Thursday Unlucky Gaz, I know the feeling. Ive lost preflop all ins with AA 3 times now on the final table of tournaments before, and its pretty hard to take. At the same time thought, to get to the latter stages of a tournament you usually need a bit of luck on the way yourself (especially in 6000 player freerolls :lol ). Well done for getting to the top 50 though - still pretty impressive :clap