** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Nov 2

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 2 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Alfreton Town v FC Halifax Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Barnet v Kidderminster Harriers (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chester FC v Aldershot Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]111.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Forest Green Rovers v Dartford (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gateshead v Luton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hyde FC v Nuneaton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Macclesfield Town v Wrexham (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Southport v Cambridge United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tamworth v Braintree Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Welling United v Lincoln City (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Woking v Grimsby Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Nov 2 Hyde v Nuneaton I might be mad wanting to back a team who have failed to win a game all season as we enter November, but chances are Hyde will gain a victory at some point and I think it could well come on Saturday. They seemed to be getting worse, but got themselves in front against Dartford a couple of weeks ago, before losing 4-3. They lost 2-0 to Wrexham in the FA Cup last week although they didn't play that badly. Regular readers will know I have been against Nuneaton for weeks now and it has finally paid off in the last two. As I keep saying it is best to ignore Nuneaton's form at the start of the season as they aren't really that good and in recent weeks they have been showing their true form. In those last two defeats to Gateshead and Halifax they have been especially poor. Hyde are obviously not a lump on job, but there is noway they should be 11/4 (William Hill) to win this game as Nuneaton are a fair bit worse than their lofty position in the table suggests. With Hyde showing signs of life again this rates a fantastic opportunity for them to break their duck for the season. Tamworth v Braintree I was surprised that Tamworth boss Dale Belford thought there was a massive gulf between the Skrill Premier and the Skrill North after their FA Cup win over Solihull last Saturday. Granted they beat unbeaten Solihull 4-1, but it was an off day for the away side and Tamworth were more clinical than they usually are. It would not be a huge surprise if those two swapped leagues at the end of this season. That brings us onto Saturday's game against Braintree, who have that fantastic away record which I have mentioned before. Braintree are currently in the play-off places and it is that away form which has been crucial to it. They are solid that they should do a much better job than Solihull and Luton have done in Tamworth's last two matches in keeping them quiet in front of goal. Braintree look a nice price of 31/20 with BetVictor to take another three away points. Welling v Lincoln Welling sort of let us down last week as they failed to cover the handicap against Brislington, although of course they did help land the treble. Their home form has been superb in the last couple of seasons and that has continued in the Skrill Premier with them suffering only one defeat at home this season. They have had a few injuries in the last couple of weeks, but they should have a few players back for this match which increases confidence. Lincoln were being talked up as possible play-off contenders by some people, but that looked a fairly big over-reaction to me and they look nothing more than a mid-table side. Their big problem has been scoring goals and they have only managed 16 in the league all season. They need a replay to see off Worcester in the Cup this week and they have only managed one away win all season. There is every chance Welling will only need one goal to take this and are worth backing at 29/20 with BetVictor.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Nov 2 If I had to choose one game for tomorrow that would be Braintree away to Tamworth. They are where they are because of their fantastic away run and I would be really surprised to see them drop points against the struggling team of Tamworth. They may be well boosted by the win in the Cup but I think that may only have negative impact on them as if they open up and look for some goals, that will surely open some free places for Braintree to exploit. I would like to add Cambridge at about evens to my shortlisted picks for tomorrow - I have seen this pricing quite a lot in the last several months - one team who is on fire against a struggling one gets some weird odds just because (most of the cases) they have failed to win/have lost their away games in the past. I love to say in these cases that stats are there to be broken. To be honest, I am a bit afraid to touch Welling after their struggling in the Cup - a goal in the last minutes indeed saved our accs but I was far from impressed by them and am not sure how they will react in the league. As for the Hyde - Nuneaton game I still can't decide what exactly is the best decision here. Before the last round I have said that I will be opposing Hyde every time at odds of about evens until they get a result. After that crazy game I said that maybe the time has come to stop opposing them and my first thoughts when the odds for tomorrow came up were to back them on some handicap. However, I still think Nuneaton are a decent team - not a top one but surely a mid table which will also react sooner than later to this negative trend in the last month. And the team will surely see this game as the chance to bounce back - after all it's Hyde they will play against - 14 loses and 42 goals conceded. After all I think I will stick with my thoughts from the last round and will once again oppose Hyde with small stakes as I am not sure what exactly to expect from this game. addpea, can you suggest me a place to check some stats on the performances of the teams in the Conference, some post-match reviews and stuff like this?

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Nov 2

If I had to choose one game for tomorrow that would be Braintree away to Tamworth. They are where they are because of their fantastic away run and I would be really surprised to see them drop points against the struggling team of Tamworth. They may be well boosted by the win in the Cup but I think that may only have negative impact on them as if they open up and look for some goals, that will surely open some free places for Braintree to exploit. I would like to add Cambridge at about evens to my shortlisted picks for tomorrow - I have seen this pricing quite a lot in the last several months - one team who is on fire against a struggling one gets some weird odds just because (most of the cases) they have failed to win/have lost their away games in the past. I love to say in these cases that stats are there to be broken. To be honest, I am a bit afraid to touch Welling after their struggling in the Cup - a goal in the last minutes indeed saved our accs but I was far from impressed by them and am not sure how they will react in the league. As for the Hyde - Nuneaton game I still can't decide what exactly is the best decision here. Before the last round I have said that I will be opposing Hyde every time at odds of about evens until they get a result. After that crazy game I said that maybe the time has come to stop opposing them and my first thoughts when the odds for tomorrow came up were to back them on some handicap. However, I still think Nuneaton are a decent team - not a top one but surely a mid table which will also react sooner than later to this negative trend in the last month. And the team will surely see this game as the chance to bounce back - after all it's Hyde they will play against - 14 loses and 42 goals conceded. After all I think I will stick with my thoughts from the last round and will once again oppose Hyde with small stakes as I am not sure what exactly to expect from this game. addpea, can you suggest me a place to check some stats on the performances of the teams in the Conference, some post-match reviews and stuff like this?
Welling rested some players last week and of course the home side played out of their skins to keep them to 1-0. I expect to see a different Welling tomorrow. Nuneaton really aren't that good and I am still not giving up hope of collecting on my bet for them to go down although I suspect their good start will be enough but they will finish in the bottom 8 for sure. The BBC website is fairly decent and it certainly has stats. I use footballwebpages a bit as it is very easy to get recent form tables up on there which I like to work on. The best tool I use though is the Non-League Paper which comes out every Sunday over here and I am pretty certain you can download a copy. If you are serious about wanting to bet on non-league then that is well worth buying every week. The reports in their are very detailed and you have the most accurate stats.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Nov 2

Welling rested some players last week and of course the home side played out of their skins to keep them to 1-0. I expect to see a different Welling tomorrow. Nuneaton really aren't that good and I am still not giving up hope of collecting on my bet for them to go down although I suspect their good start will be enough but they will finish in the bottom 8 for sure. The BBC website is fairly decent and it certainly has stats. I use footballwebpages a bit as it is very easy to get recent form tables up on there which I like to work on. The best tool I use though is the Non-League Paper which comes out every Sunday over here and I am pretty certain you can download a copy. If you are serious about wanting to bet on non-league then that is well worth buying every week. The reports in their are very detailed and you have the most accurate stats.
Maybe resting players was indeed the reason for the performance of Welling but I will skip the game this time. Now that I looked at it again there is some value to be found there - Lincoln went to rematch and fatigue may well step in as an additional factor. Yet it is my damn gut feeling that has stopped me many times from winning big money as well as has saved my ass from some weird games so I am skipping :) Thank you very much for the info - I will check the latter two as they are the ones I miss and fingers crossed for yet another profitable round.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Nov 2 Welling the Naps came in, but for the 2nd time this season Nuneaton concede a goal in injury time to then only go and score themselves. It was Halifax a few weeks ago and now Hyde who had numerous chances to score before they eventually did as well. Would have been a very good day if they had won.