National Hunt Racing > Saturday October 26th

Re: National Hunt Racing > Saturday October 26th Chepstow 3:35 - Totepool Mobile Persian War Novices' Hurdle (Grade 2) In summary I feel the value lies with the Emma Lavelle trained Timesremembered who looks one of her typical early season improvers. The nice round sum of €70,000 was paid for this horse so clearly they must think he has a lot of ability and he won his debut race for the yard in nice fashion. With this being only a field of seven runners I feel the 8/1 with >888Sport is a decent value bet. Timesremembered - 2 Points WIN @ 8/1 >888Sport Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/chepstow-totepool-hurdle-betting-timesremembered-was-an-expensive-purchase-and-can-follow-up

Re: National Hunt Racing > Saturday October 26th Chepstow 4:10 - Totequickpick Silver Trophy Handicap Hurdle (Grade 3) In summary I am going to have a small investment each-way on the Victor Dartnall trained Shammick Boy even though I know the trip is a slight worry! This horse has won here at Chepstow before which is always a plus, he has run well fresh in the past and he should be fit after a moderate break. His last win came off a mark of 125 and he runs off that mark tomorrow if you allow for the jockeys 3 pound allowance. Shammick Boy - 1 Point each-way @ 18/1 Bet Victor Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/chepstow-silver-trophy-betting-shammick-boy-is-down-to-a-workable-mark-and-can-sneak-a-place

Re: National Hunt Racing > Saturday October 26th Aintree 3:05 - Betfred Monet's Garden Old Roan Chase (Limited Handicap) (Grade 2) This is such an open race and it is extremely hard to find a very solid bet but the Sue Smith horses have been running very well of late and Mr Moonshine should be fit and ready. He is now 7 pounds higher than when finishing 2nd to Bocciani at Ayr back in April but he has run well off this mark of 140 before. He should be able to bowl along in front and if his jumping is in good order he could prove hard to catch. Mr Moonshine - 1 Point WIN @ 11/1 >Betfred Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/aintree-old-roan-chase-betting-mr-moonshine-can-land-a-blow-for-the-in-form-sue-smith

Re: National Hunt Racing > Saturday October 26th 4.50 Aintree Shutthefrontdoor 11/10 Paddy Power BOG Shutthefrontdoor was a very impressive novice hurdler winning 3 times before finishing 4th at the festival to stable companion Holywell. His hurdle form is vastly superior to his rivals here and he should either win or fall. 10 Points win Shutthefrontdoor 11/10 Paddy Power BOG 5.20 Aintree Regal Encore SP Regal Encore finished 2nd in the champion bumper last year and looks to hold all the aces here. If he is even 80% fit, all he needs to do is jump around to collect. 10 Points win Regal Encore SP 1.50 Chepstow Kaki De La Pree SP Kaki De La Pree was 2nd to Kings Palace at Fontwell lto and Kings Palace went on to win easily at Cheltenham afterwards. Highly rated when with Henderson, he can fulfill that promise by opening his account in this. It will take a very good horse to lower his colours. 10 Points win Kaki De La Pree SP 2.25 Chepstow Just A Par SP Just A Par is a horse of great potential. a facile winner of a maiden hurdle at Punchestown before Christmas he went to Nicholls and finished runner up both starts the 2nd of those was 8l 2nd to At Fishers Cross at Aintree. Needs only to put in a clear round here. 10 Points win Just A Par SP 1.40 Wexford Alonso SP Alonso was purchased from France by Wilie from France and now makes his debut for Mullins. A winner on easy ground in France on the flat, expect him to do likewise tomorrow. 10 Points win Alonso SP 2.15 Wexford Vicky De L'Oasis SP Vicky De L'Oasis won very easily at Galway at the start of September on very soft ground and will only improve for that run. The opposition in this mares only race looks weak and I expect her to win with the minimum of fuss 10 Points win Vicky De L'Oasis SP

Re: National Hunt Racing > Saturday October 26th 2.30 Ascot - Fruity O'Rooney 3/1 - this one was sent over the wrong trip on his reappearance and should strip fitter for the outing. Now he's returned to a more suitable trip the cheekpieces magically go back on. He's only 1lb higher than his last winning mark and might just handle the ground better than the Irish raiders.

Re: National Hunt Racing > Saturday October 26th 15.05 Aintree: Wishfull Thinking @ 13/2 VC - 3pts win Wishfull Thinking looks to me the horse with the right profile for this race and also overpriced in this field. He must have a definite chance to win it if he is fit, with conditions very much to suit. He's reported to be in excellent form at home, so his trainer has him probably ready for this race, and why not, good money and a grade 2 is up for grabs. Wishfull Thinking kicked off his campaign last season in this race as well, when finishing runner-up, even though a long way beaten, but that day off a 4lb higher mark. Overall the last season was a quite successful for him, he won twice and finished 3rd on two other occasions. He'll be fine on the ground tomorrow, which might not be totally testing, if the rain arrives in the evening as forcasted and he gets the trip alright while 2m 4f around a flat track like Aintree might be close to his optimum anyway. He has top weight to carry, which is tough, but he can surly run up to this mark and I rate him a better chance than 13/2.

Re: National Hunt Racing > Saturday October 26th 230 - Hey Big Spender - Runs off 142, last winning mark 156 in a class 1. This is class 2, in which he finished 2nd off 145 in March. The favourite Fruity O'Rooney is consistent without winning much. two runs ago won a class 3 off 1 lb lower than today. Jamsie Hall runs best on good ground, Pigeon Island doesnt look well treated. Your Busy doesnt look good enough but may improve with McCoy riding for the first time. Triggerman looks out of form and Categorical not good enough. 3.05 Saint Are - Ignoring the Grand National (9th) his record at Aintree is 1,2,1, the most recent over this trip off 137. He runs off 136 today. Has come down the handicap without doing much wrong - either aimed too high (Hennessy Gold Cup) or has run over long trips (Scottish and English Nationals). Worth a bet each way. 4.50 Beeves - Quote from McCain 16.50 2m4f Novice Chase Beeves He made up into a nice staying hurdler last season and I wasreally pleased with the way he won at Carlisle on his reappearance. He's going to be a better horse over 3m in time but this was too good an opportunity to turn down - a decent prize and a small field. Given that he's a stayer in the making, Jason will be keen not to hang around and I think the small field will be in his favour in that regard. He's a really nice prospect for the rest of the year and I would think he's my best chance of the weekend.

Re: National Hunt Racing > Saturday October 26th 1:55 Aintree: Karinga Dancer 1pt win 4/1 Stan James + Special Catch 1/2 pt win 5/1 Bet365 + Star of Aragon 1/2 pt win 12/1 Boylesports Karinga dancer has not stopped improving since a couple of wind operations. There may still be more to come and comes here rather than trying a Graded race. Special Catch ran well here previously and is another who may not of stopped improving. Gets ideal conditions Star of Aragon is interesting coming over from Ireland. Had a couple of prep runs and could be ready to hit the target today dropping back to a more suitable trip. 3:05 Aintree: Pure Faith 1pt win 25/1 Stan James Pure Faith continues to run ok over the larger obstacles and is off a much lighter weight than when running well here a couple of seasons ago. Perhaps not the biggest shock if he went well again on a course he clearly likes.

Re: National Hunt Racing > Saturday October 26th

Chepstow 3:35 - Totepool Mobile Persian War Novices' Hurdle (Grade 2) In summary I feel the value lies with the Emma Lavelle trained Timesremembered who looks one of her typical early season improvers. The nice round sum of €70,000 was paid for this horse so clearly they must think he has a lot of ability and he won his debut race for the yard in nice fashion. With this being only a field of seven runners I feel the 8/1 with >888Sport is a decent value bet. Timesremembered - 2 Points WIN @ 8/1 >888Sport Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/chepstow-totepool-hurdle-betting-timesremembered-was-an-expensive-purchase-and-can-follow-up
Chepstow 4:10 - Totequickpick Silver Trophy Handicap Hurdle (Grade 3) In summary I am going to have a small investment each-way on the Victor Dartnall trained Shammick Boy even though I know the trip is a slight worry! This horse has won here at Chepstow before which is always a plus, he has run well fresh in the past and he should be fit after a moderate break. His last win came off a mark of 125 and he runs off that mark tomorrow if you allow for the jockeys 3 pound allowance. Shammick Boy - 1 Point each-way @ 18/1 Bet Victor Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/chepstow-silver-trophy-betting-shammick-boy-is-down-to-a-workable-mark-and-can-sneak-a-place
:beer