** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Portugal > Liga ZON Sagres > 2013/14

Re: Portugal > Liga ZON Sagres > 2013/14

sorry mate, cant agree with you. i personally hate benfica and sporting as i am a fan of Porto. but the fact is that Sporting has been really good. if you were in portugal and you were a usual reader of the press you´d agree with me. the atmosphere is awesome in their group..after a period of darkness where sporting used to be mocked every single week because of their problems, both in the field and in the management team, they are finally putting things together and the future might be bright for them. leonardo jardim is an amazing coach, he gets the best from his players...we cant say they have extraordinary players, but in the field they seem they are programmed to do things the right way. im not saying they will win the title, cause i think they miss experience and against Benfica and Porto that handicap is noted, but they will definitely be on the top spots till the end of the season. cheers
Thanks for that, I just thought Sporting were poor against Rio Ave, Benfica, Porto and Guimaraes and would struggle a bit against Belenenses. I'm a bit of Porto fan myself actually, half my family are from the north of Portugal and are huge Porto fans. Then my brother is Sporting fan, so I'm well aware of the problems after giving him a good slagging last season :lol I'll take note of that.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Portugal > Liga ZON Sagres > 2013/14

Also agree on Drac Blau´s preview for Benfica. didnt see the odds yet but i think that 1.97 for the asian wont last longer. Olhanense still "fighting" against their own fans for not playing in their stadium. Paulo Alves, average coach, had an issue with a player this week, sending him of the training session. Rui Duarte and Jander, their most valuable players are out...anyway, a lot of troubles. Paulo Alves said that if they could create 4 or 5 goal opportunities would be great. Benfica will have a lot of fans in the stadium and to be honest i dont really care about Enzo Perez or Cardozo missing the game. Against such a poor team, after dropping points against Arouca, i donr think they will do the same. Benfica wants the title and they will eventually bounce back...good opportunity tomorrow. I predict something like 0-3, 0-4. GL
awful benfica, again! :sad

Re: Portugal > Liga ZON Sagres > 2013/14 Nacional - Paços de Ferreira The effectiveness of these teams this season: both teams punched total over 2.5 in 50 % of the matches. Nacional after a pretty good start began the fall , the team has seven games without a win. This situation must be corrected immediately. Sit in defense makes no sense. A potential of the team in attack noticeable (scoring an average of 1.5 goals per game). Pacos de Ferreira, the situation is catastrophic , from one of the leaders of the championship , a fighter for the Eurocup, team turned into explicit outsider and now all possible forces trying to get out of the relegation zone. In this match close the game just does not make sense , they will play to win. To do this, there is also good news, two important Nacional defenders will miss this match: Moura and Marçal. Pacos have a terrible game in defense, they conceded in 12 matches as much as 23 goals , physical fatigue and bad mood because of the Eurocup game , which took place a few days ago. And personal meeting were open football: 17.02.2013 Paços de Ferreira 1:1 (1:0) Nacional 23.09.2012 Nacional 3:3 (1:1) Paços de Ferreira To sum it up, I can say that in this game should be open game , because both teams desperately need points. Main Tip: Over 2.5 2.06 Unibet Tip: Over 3.5 3.80 Unibet Tip: Second Half Over 3.5 13.00 Bet365

Re: Portugal > Liga ZON Sagres > 2013/14 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 19 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Marítimo v Sporting de Braga (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.16 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 20 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Porto v Olhanense (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Vitória de Setúbal v Benfica (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.34 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 21 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Paços de Ferreira v Rio Ave (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Vitoria de Guimaraes v Académica de Coimbra (18:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.92 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sporting CP v Nacional da Madeira (20:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 22 December 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gil Vicente v Futebol Clube de Arouca (16:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Belenenses v Estoril-Praia (19:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.56 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Portugal > Liga ZON Sagres > 2013/14 PORTO - OLHANENSE Porto is coming from an important victory on the road in front of Rio Ave (1:3) and there were some signs of a recovery after the disastrous results of the latest weeks. There was already the classic gift from the defence which inevitably lead to Rio Ave’s goal in their first shot but the inclusion of Carlos Eduardo as a starter completely changed the style of the team. In fact, the skilled Brazilian was omnipresent in all the attacking movements while keeping in the high pressure that there was once a trademark of this team. Two of the goals came from set pieces which is also a good sign after the inability to create danger from these type of plays in the previous fixtures but there were also still several points to improve. Porto’s wingers are completely ineffective with the team relying solely in the full-backs to create danger from the flanks. Striker Jackson is badly served having to come deep into the midfield to start combinations with another player leaving the area orphan of physical presence. There is still no connection between the sectors with the team being frequently broken in two with a huge gap between the defenders and holding midfielder to the other players. There is still a lot of work to do in order to recover the dominant style we were used to in previous years. LB Alex Sandro is suspended which will greatly affect the team’s creativeness from the left flank. CB Mangala will probably cover for him. Helton – Danilo, Maicon, Otamendi, Mangala – Fernando, Lucho, Carlos Eduardo – Josue, Jackson, Varela I had predicted a huge slaughter from Olhanense at the hands of Benfica last week but it back fired on me. It was a terrible performance from Benfica who only won due to the superior quality of their players. Olhanense managed to score 2 goals, one after a huge defensive mistake and another with a long range shot without having made much more in the attack. They showed a better defensive organization in comparison with previous matches but even though there is no shred of a doubt that they are strong relegation material. The second half gave a clear picture of what Olhanense is nowadays: after conceding the 3:2 they were never ambitious enough to go forward and try to score again but stayed behind happy to loose only by one. This is the kind of posture I expect in Do Dragao against Porto with Olhanense already giving up the offensive movements and only concerned in saving face with a small loss. Mladen is the latest casualty joining Rui Duarte, Jander and Vojtus in the absentees list. On the up side the return to the players list of the regulars RB Luis Filipe (after injury) and LB Seric (after suspension) will strengthen the defence. Belec – Luis Filipe, Diakhite, Kroldrup, Seric – Pele, Celestino, Regula – Femi, Dionisi, Mehmeti Only in 1 out of the 10 games in all competitions that Porto played at home this season covered this goal line (3:1 to Sporting). As it can be concluded from what I mentioned above I really don’t expect Olhanense to score and seriously doubt that Porto has the ability to easily break the double-decker bus they will find parked in front of the opponent’s goal. Odds are good enough to take this shot. Under 3,5 1,94@188Bet

Re: Portugal > Liga ZON Sagres > 2013/14 Maritimo V Braga Both to score = YES @ 1.8 - bet365. I couldn't see a reason for Braga being pretty big favourites here until I saw the head to heads. For some reason they have been extremely dominant over Maritimo. Braga have won the last eight head to heads home and away. Maritimo love to concede goals anyway. They've conceded twelve in their last five home fixtures. Now, Braga have struggled for goals away from home with only one in their last five, however three of their last five away fixtures featured games between Porto, Benfica and Nacional (All clubs they may struggle to compete away with). I think they'll definitely find it a lot easier to hit the back of the net here against Maritimo, and Maritimo aren't shot shy either. They've still scored ten in their last five. These games usually finish 2-1 to either side, and with Maritimo coming off the back of some decent form, you'd think both sides scoring has a better chance of coming off than the odds suggest.

Re: Portugal > Liga ZON Sagres > 2013/14 Maritimo - Sporting Braga After 13 rounds the hosts are located on the 11th place , and the guests 8th. Both teams have one thing - a bad start to the season , but in the last rounds are visible gaps in the results of both teams. Maritimo in the last five official matches won 3 and 2 times played in a draw , it is worth noting that one of the victories was in the Cup of Portugal. 8 points in the last 4 rounds Maritimo allowed to move away from the danger zone , where they were at the start , scoring only one win in nine games. The team is pretty funny , so Maritimo included in the top 5 most prolific teams , scoring 21 goals in 13 games, 15 of them scored Heldon (13/8) and Derley (13/7), both healthy and will play today , as Maritimo is the worst team in the league by defense , conceding in 13 rounds 25 goals. Out for tonight defensive midfielder Luiz (8/0). Latest games Maritimo in the championship: Sporting - Maritimo 3:2 Maritimo - Gil Vicente 3:2 Arouca - Maritimo 1:2 Maritimo - National 2:2 Academica - Maritimo 1:1 Braga we remember for performances in the Champions League , but the team is now going through difficult times. Last year's 4th place was not an alarm signal for leadership , but in vain , this season things are pretty bad and has over third place are behind by 12 points. Main news before this meeting is that recovered forward Eder (9/1) , which, together with Alan (12/3 ) considerably spoil nerves of the worst defensive in the league. Personal meetings: Marítimo - Sporting Braga 0:2 Marítimo - Sporting Braga 1:2 Marítimo - Sporting Braga 1:2 Marítimo - Sporting Braga 1:2 Both teams are now in good shape, both teams need a victory , given the reckless style of play of Maritimo can safely expect that both teams play for the 3 points and we are expecting a lots of fast movement of the ball between the lines. Put on Both to score at 1.85 with Nordicbet, as our main bet. As for the other options: - Over 2.5 goals 2.04 SBOBET - Over 3.5 goals 3.70 Nordicbet - Second Half Over 3.5 goals 13.00 Bet365

Maritimo V Braga Both to score = YES @ 1.8 - bet365. I couldn't see a reason for Braga being pretty big favourites here until I saw the head to heads. For some reason they have been extremely dominant over Maritimo. Braga have won the last eight head to heads home and away. Maritimo love to concede goals anyway. They've conceded twelve in their last five home fixtures. Now, Braga have struggled for goals away from home with only one in their last five, however three of their last five away fixtures featured games between Porto, Benfica and Nacional (All clubs they may struggle to compete away with). I think they'll definitely find it a lot easier to hit the back of the net here against Maritimo, and Maritimo aren't shot shy either. They've still scored ten in their last five. These games usually finish 2-1 to either side, and with Maritimo coming off the back of some decent form, you'd think both sides scoring has a better chance of coming off than the odds suggest.
2-1 HT. bet won :ok pretty annoyed I didn't back my instincts and oppose Braga as they've done little. In fact there was fcuk all in the game for the first 30 minutes. Well done Kavkaz too :ok

Re: Portugal > Liga ZON Sagres > 2013/14 Olhanense will park the bus tonight on Dragao. Asian -2.5 seems fair to me. Porto improved last week and think they will easily win tonight. Though im affraid that if Olhanense holds them for the first half hour, the environment will get tense, reminding the last couple of weeks. With 0-0 or even a single 1-0 at halftime things might get messy in the second half as dont trust Paulo Fonseca. wont be surprised with either a 1-0, 2-1 victory or a 6-0. Olhanense parking the bus, Porto with something like 70% possession, using Varela as a winger trying to assist Martinez, Danilo the left back also goes forward a lot. I see a lot of corners for Porto as usual. At home they average 8 corners a match...olhanense away 4.8. that gives 12.8 between both teams. That, plus the fact i mentioned before, i predicted Porto being all over Olhanense tonight and the corners coming all the time. I see value on over 11.5 corners @ 2.02 188bet. GL

Re: Portugal > Liga ZON Sagres > 2013/14 As for Setubal - Benfica, history says that Benfica punishes Setubal a lot. However Benfica has been struggling lately, conceding some stupid goals. Jorge Jesus is still absent from the bench. Setubal´s coach is very weak...i hate that guy. Last match against Braga, loosing by 1-0 and his team was still defending. I wont be surprised if today he plays to avoid a slaughter, as i wont be surprised if he tries to do the same as Olhanense did last week scoring two goals, and in that case probably Benfica trashes them. So 0-1 or 0-4...none of them will surprise me. Gun to my head, i would say Under 3 at 1.86. But i never play unders. GL

Re: Portugal > Liga ZON Sagres > 2013/14 well, have been looking at the odds on Porto-Olhanense. My first thought was something like 3-0, 4-0 to Porto, but as i said before the -2.5 asian under evens doesn´t represent value to me. Though i just found 4-6 goals scored on Lcbet at 2.25. 188bet offers 1.84. Also the over 3.5 goals is set at 2.03. As i dont imagine a result of 6-1, 5-2, 7-0, 4-6 goals at 2.25 represents value compared to the over 3.5 Took 4-6 goals 2.25 @ LCbet

Re: Portugal > Liga ZON Sagres > 2013/14 Good find cambroia. :ok Rio Ave and Estoril look like value to me this weekend. I've bet on Estoril away from home this season making a decent profit but I haven't watched or bet on Rio Ave, all I know is that they're a well organised solid side. Rio Ave have won 4, drawn 1 and lost 1 away from home this season including visits to Sporting and Braga with 7 goals scored, 2 against. They've won their last three away games by one goal though, have they been lucky? They face Pacos tomorrow who have only scored 3 goals at home this season and their results haven't picked up since Costinha's resignation. Rio Ave are at 3.5 to win and the win to nil is at 5.5 on Bet365. Pacos have been terrible when I've watched them this season and this looks like real value to me but I would like some feedback before placing any bets as I haven't seen Rio Ave this year. Estoril are a side I really like with a fantastic manager in Marco Silva. They lost some of their best players in the summer with Carlos Eduardo, Lica, Steven Vitoria and Jefferson all leaving for the big three but again Marco Silva has again brought the best out of his squad and they're challenging for Europe again. They're a good clinical counter attacking side which is probably why they like playing away, only Benfica have secured more points away from home and they've played two extra games. Again I haven't watched Belenenses this season and I think I overestimated them against Sporting because of this so some feedback would be appreciated. Estoril to win here at 2.4 on Bet365 looks like good value. Another thing to note is that their have been 43 home wins in the league this season with 41 away wins which suggests definite value betting on away sides.

Re: Portugal > Liga ZON Sagres > 2013/14 Great match from Porto, corners bet came in easily with 20 corners. Also 4 goals, pretty good night. About Paços - Rio Ave. Stats show an amazing Rio Ave playing away from home and Paços sitting bottom of the table. However from my experience in betting this a tipical match where usually i would mess things up. On paper it looks like a straight win to Rio Ave, but i believe that neither Rio Ave is a team capable of winning so often away from home, nor Paços is a team to be bottom of the table. I expect things to change for both teams so i am definitely out of the 1X2 market. Will read the news later in the day and try to be back to post some info. At first sight i would go with Paços, BTS or overs. For Belenenses - Estoril on sunday, a similar idea. Estoril is a good team, has a great coach, but things change eventually. This is a derby, anything can happen and i wont be surprised with either team to win. In this cases, generally i stay out. However the match is only on Sunday, maybe i change my mind. GL to all.

Re: Portugal > Liga ZON Sagres > 2013/14 Vitoria guimaraes misses Abdoulaye, centre back on loan from Porto, David addy, left back, regular starter, Maazou...striker, top scorer, their best man. I can see Vitoria struggling a lot against an improved Academica. Would rate Vitoria as favourites around 2.25-2.3, so i see great value on Academica +0.5 at 1.98. My bets: Academica +0.75 1.74 @ 188bet Small bet on Academica straight win 4.9 Betfair and Academica -1 10.00 Bet365. GL

Re: Portugal > Liga ZON Sagres > 2013/14 Sporting - Nacional BTS 1.96 Betfair Nacional scored in 5 out of 6 matches away from home this year. Manuel Machado likes to play it tight and go on the counter. Today i predict the same to happen. Sporting will take control, but Nacional has great wingers and they wont just sit back. As i said before i think Sporting will break eventually and as Nacional are no pushovers i wont be surprised if Sporting dont deliver today. Of course they are clear favourites but i think the match wont be easy and Nacional will give them a hard time just like they gave to Porto. I predict 2-1 for Sporting.

Re: Portugal > Liga ZON Sagres > 2013/14 Such an awful night :( Academica´s centre back Halliche was sent off after suffering an agression and responding to a provocation..unbeliavable. Even so Academica gave Guimaraes a hard time till halftime, even with 10 players. Nacional played well like predicted, Sporting suffered a bit. Diego Barcellos from Nacional missed an incredible chance face to face with the keeper. The ref disallowed a clean goal to Sporting. :(

Re: Portugal > Liga ZON Sagres > 2013/14 No way i cant miss this one: Gil Vicente -0.25 2.12 @ 188bet Both teams struggling lately with only a point in their last 4 matches. The fact is that Gil Vicente had a good run in the first 9 matches, but lately they lost against Maritimo and Estoril away, and with Sporting at home. No big deal, no surprises. Arouca on the other hand lost twice at home with Guimaraes and Maritimo, and away with Setubal. They picked up 1 point away with Benfica but that was tremendous luck. Gil Vicente will get back on track, they have a lot more quality than Arouca. I rate Arouca with Olhanense to be the worst teams of the league. Will take a look at the news in the morning to decide if i also go with the straight win. GL

Re: Portugal > Liga ZON Sagres > 2013/14 Estoril has no missings as far as i know, aside the fact that Luis Leal left to Arabia. Carlitos back in the squad, probably directly to the start XI. Belenenses lost Diakite, strong midfielder, great header, 3 goals this season. He will be missed in the midfield. However, Miguel Rosa is back in the team. Rosa arrived from Benfica, twice the most valuable player in the second league, worked with Benfica in the two last pre-seasons and was always on the verge to be part of the team. He his a good playermaker and will cause impact again compensating for the lack of power in the attack. Estoril has been irregular. They are in good form, but they lost 3 in a row at home and won 3 in a row away from home...this is really odd. Belenenses after a terrible beginning with 4 defeats was then undefeated in 5 matches. they drew with Porto, Benfica and beat Maritimo..quite impressive. They lack power upfront, so they try to keep the game tight. Without the last match against Sporting with a 3-0 defeat they played 9 games all with under 2.5 goals and 2 0-0 draws. Today´s match is a derby...Belenenses will try to keep it tight as Estoril plays an offensive style, but with Miguel Rosa they will be able to create more chances also because he is good in set pieces. I think this match has DRAW written all over it. Estoril amazing run away from home will end eventually. I like them but not enough to be 2.2 favourites here. Will go with Belenenses +0.5 1.78 Pinnacle.

• 2 weeks later...

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 10 January 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sporting de Braga v Vitoria de Guimaraes (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 11 January 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rio Ave v Marítimo (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Estoril-Praia v Sporting CP (20:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 12 January 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Académica de Coimbra v Paços de Ferreira (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Benfica v FC Porto (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Futebol Clube de Arouca v Belenenses (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Olhanense v Vitória de Setúbal (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nacional da Madeira v Gil Vicente (19:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Portugal > Liga ZON Sagres > 2013/14 Estoril - Sporting - Over 2.5 @ 2.00 Game is in 1 hour and half, so be sure to jump in as soon as possible. Sporting has always scored at least once in away matches. Actually, Sporting didn't score for the 14 matchdays once: against Nacional, in the last match. Actually, they scored, but the ref has disallowed it in a very controversial (and wrong) way. They have the best attack of the league, and I'm sure they will score at least once or twice. Estoril Praia are a team that doesn't change they style of playing based on the team they are facing, and they have a very good manager. They gave a lot of trouble to FC Porto and Benfica (2-2 and 1-2, respectively), and Sevilla and Friburg had a very hard time against them in Liga Europa. They are a very good team, and that is why they are in the fourth place. They dominate against lower teams and can fight against bigger teams. They usually know how to score, and O2.5 and O1.5 Team Goals at home are good enough. I think they will be a threat since the start so we can see some goals from them. I would say odds should be the other way around, with U/O at 2.00/1.80, so there is definitely value here.

Re: Portugal > Liga ZON Sagres > 2013/14 Olhanense - Vitoria Guimarães I rate Olhanense as one of the worst teams in the league. However i do think they have some quality players, they lack a good management. They are with the third coach so far, an italian guy. Olhanense has a lot of foreign players where Per Kroldrup (danish international) is probably their most valuable member. They are finally playing in their own stadium, something that the fans has been asking since the beginning of the league. Last match they beat Setubal after trailing by 0-1. They didn´t play great football but the diference in motivation was highly noticed. Playing again in front of their fans, with new coach, i think they will go for the win. On the other side, Guimarães interrupted a good run of two away victories and 4 clean sheets in a row with a 3-0 defeat against their big rival Braga...Braga were all over the place, totally dominated Guimarães. Today Guimarães will try to bounce back to keep chasing European spots...they know Olhanense is a side they are able to beat, but as i said before i think the game wont be as easy as odds might reflect cause Olhanense will give it a go. I think both teams are able to score and i predict something like 1-2, 1-1, 2-1. OVER 2 1.862 Pinnacle

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 17 January 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Olhanense v Vitoria de Guimaraes (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 18 January 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Futebol Clube de Arouca v Sporting CP (20:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 19 January 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Académica de Coimbra v Gil Vicente (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.14 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rio Ave v Belenenses (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Benfica v Marítimo (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sporting de Braga v Paços de Ferreira (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Porto v Vitória de Setúbal (19:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 36 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 20 January 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nacional da Madeira v Estoril-Praia (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 1 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Marítimo v FC Porto (17:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.43 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Vitória de Setúbal v Rio Ave (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.58 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gil Vicente v Benfica (19:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 2 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Belenenses v Sporting de Braga (16:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sporting CP v Académica de Coimbra (18:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 3 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Vitoria de Guimaraes v Nacional da Madeira (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 5 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Paços de Ferreira v Olhanense (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.71 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Portugal > Liga ZON Sagres > 2013/14 Benfica v Sporting Clash between the top two in Portugal and with Porto's struggles continuing this is a good opportunity for Benfica to build up a cushion at the top of the table. Sporting have done very well so far this season, considering their budget compared to the big two, they have a problem in this game though in that two key players are out for them most importantly defensive midfielder William Carvalho (likely to move for £25m+ in the summer) who is suspended and defender Jefferson who is out injured. Sporting have been pretty solid so far but they have a pretty small squad and when the elite players are out they don't have much strength in depth, their record at Benfica is pretty terrible they have lost the last 6 there in the league scoring 1 goal in the process, Benfica haven't actually lost to anyone other than Porto at home in the league since August 2010. Cordozo has just returned to the Benfica side after a couple of months out injured and is a good option to come off the bench. Benfica's defence is decent keeping 4 clean sheets in the last 5 home games, but that is probably more down to the unadventurous way teams approach games against them, Sporting will go at them but they are pretty reliant on the goals of Montero and with 3 0-0 draws in the last 4 games there are signs that teams are beginning to be able to shut them down. Benfica look a decent play to me here, they will enjoy attacking the extra space in midfield areas they should enjoy against a more attacking side and with inexperienced Englishman Dier anchoring the midfield rather than William I can see Benfica having plenty of opportunities, placed this bet on Wednesday. Benfica -0.5-1.0AH - 2.14 - pinnacle - 4 Points

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 8 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nacional da Madeira v Belenenses (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.03 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Vitória de Setúbal v Vitoria de Guimaraes (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 9 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Olhanense v Marítimo (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rio Ave v Futebol Clube de Arouca (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.92 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.85 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Benfica v Sporting CP (18:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.84 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Porto v Paços de Ferreira (18:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.23 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sporting de Braga v Gil Vicente (20:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 10 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Académica de Coimbra v Estoril-Praia (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]