Arsenal v Norwich City > Saturday October 19th

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Arsenal v Norwich City > Saturday October 19th Norwich is a tricky team for Arsenal. Last season the Gunners lost to them away and were losing 0-1 at home until 85th minute, and a season before that the game between these two sides ended 3-3. Even though Arsenal are on a good form most of their players have been involved in international fixtures and in my opinion @ 1.30 they are too short. So, based on the above and the previous meeting between these two sides Both to Score @ 2.00 Bet365 is a decent pick here.

Re: Arsenal v Norwich City > Saturday October 19th

There are some doubts concerning Özil as he limped off on Tuuesday.
Yes, and taking into account that they will face Dortmund on tuesday (?) I can not see why Wenger would risk having him in the starting eleven. They have plenty attacking power that Norwich can not handle in Wilshere, Ramsey, Giroud and perhaps Walcott if his abdomen is healed.

Re: Arsenal v Norwich City > Saturday October 19th Not sure I would want to be on Norwich to score. Norwich strikers are low on confidence, and in my opinion Flamini has tightened arsenals defensive midfield up so that there arent the same holes in them this year that there were last year.... and I support Liverpool, so theres no bias there ;)

Re: Arsenal v Norwich City > Saturday October 19th I think this Arsenal side has way to much for Norwich. They are playing fantastic football. When a team is buzzing like this, everyone wants in, the spirit is high and collectively performances go up. It's like a perfect football storm, where all the ducks are in a row, and the side just purrrrrrrs along. Does not happen that often, but when it does, don't swim upstream and bet against it. Norwich are really on the opposite end of the scale. They have lost 2 games of 3 away, and have just scored 1 goal. They are not scoring, and will feel the pressure of being in the bottom 3. I like Arsenal to win HT/FT. In reality you are betting that Arsenal can win the 1st half !!!!!! They have scored in every 1st half at home, and have won 2 of 3. Norwich have scored just 1 1st half goal in 7 games, so the stats suggest they won't score 1st half against Arsenal Bet 365 give 8/10 for Arsenal HT/FT for me 2 units here

Re: Arsenal v Norwich City > Saturday October 19th Arsenal are playing good football at the moment and they have a decent scoring record against Norwich. The last 3 games between these two sides at the Emirates finished 3-1 (in 2013), 3-3 (in 2012) and 4-1 (in 2005). Arsenal Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.20 Bet365