** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NFL: Week 5 picks

kevshat

Thursday night preview: 4pts Cleveland (-3.5) to beat Buffalo 10/11 Bet365 If you’d told me a few weeks ago I’d like Cleveland at odds on I’d have thought you were mad but that is the case here. Defensively they stand up well so with Hoyer making plays they look the most likely winners to me. It is never easy for a road side to turn up and play lights out ball on a Thursday night so for me it is the Browns in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/buffalo-bills--cleveland-browns-betting-cleveland-can-pick-up-a-third-straight-win-in-the-thursday-game

I think jordan cameron to score the first touchdown tonight at 15/2 with paddy/stan james is a knocking bet. The big tight end is a massive redzone target and i am struggling to see the bills having much offensive success against a reasonable browns defensive unit with both jackson and spiller limited and the rookie manuel at qb on a short week on the road ao by proxy the browns with a surprisingly good brian hoyer at qb seem liklier to score first here and i think i prefer cameron to make that score over josh gordon. 2 pts for a bit of hopefully profitable fun Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Re: NFL: Week 5 picks I hate this week's card, as I recap my bets so far, I noticed I was mostly accurate with "over"'s and so, instead of messing with a program i don't like, i picked three o/u lines i like most and took them as regular plays. GL with your bets! Cowboys vs. Broncos There's no need to talk about Broncos' offense, at all. They are flowing under the guidance of P.Manning and I don't believe Cowboys has the defensive unit to stop that. Besides, P.Manning will face with Colts' ex defensive coordinator, he arguably knows every play signals and basic principles of Cowboys' defensive unit, maybe more then any QB in the league. Cowboys' defense is definitely improved after last season's woeful performances, but it's still not a solid unit, who allowed 400+ passing yards to P.Rivers last week, how can they'll limit an offense scored 44+ points per game, so far? Broncos' defensive unit has some play makers, but it's still a weakened unit from last season due to various reasons and it's early to trust them on the road, against a capable Cowboys team. Besides, they'll be missing couple starters in the secondary line. Over 56.5 5/10 @ 1.98 Packers vs. Lions Packs is coming out of a bye week, it's hard to make estimation about them, but I believe the match up speaks for itself. Two heavy-pass dependent teams, with QB's who doesn't hesitate to pull the trigger for big plays down to the field, will face each other. Total points per game in Packers' games is 61+, whereas it's 55+ for Lions. Those numbers came out for Packers without A.Rodgers' A-Game, I believe he'll come out more lively after bye week, against Lions' secondary, which will miss, or will be forced to under-use the best defensive back of squad, C.Houston and which let 300+ passing yards to opposing QB's for two straight weeks. The return of S M.Burnett will definitely boost Packers' woeful secondary, but I don't believe a defense unit, which's fifth worst against passing can not suddenly turn into a beast, after a bye week and return of a starter, against an offensive unit with such potential. Over 53.5 5/10 @ 1.926 Bears vs. Saints I got lectured by D.Brees last week and I'm acting accordingly. Again two pass-first teams face each other, and I believe their defense units are still overrated. I wrote a lot about Bears last week and since they showed no signs to proof me wrong, I keep believing, they're an "ok" unit at best. Saints is terrible against rush and that didn't change against Dolphins, as well. It didn't hurt them yet, since they didn't face with a beast, (sorry for not counting S.Johnson after a terrible season, in a new uniform...) so M.Forte will definitely kill them occasionally. Total points per game in Bears' games is 60+ points, the number for Saints is much lower, but you must remember D.Brees had one of his late career's worst games against Bucs. Saints is still a 25+ points per game team, in any stadium, any day... Over 50.5 5/10 @ 1.971

Re: NFL: Week 5 picks Gonna give this one more go... Bengals pick -110 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Bears pick +105 to bet 1 unit @ 5dimes Cardinals +1.5 (+105) to bet 1 unit @ 5dimes 49ers -4.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Chargers -4.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Jets +10.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

Re: NFL: Week 5 picks 4pts Miami vs Baltimore - Over 5.5 sacks 10/11 Stan James Both sides will be looking to bounce back from defeat last week and this looks a 50/50 match really. Miami are probably deserved favourites with home advantage but I think there will be sacks here. New Orleans managed to get to Tannehill regularly on Monday night but the Miami pass rush got to Brees as well. I expect to see similar here. Flacco isn’t immune to hitting the turf so over 5.5 sacks looks good to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/baltimore-ravens--miami-dolphins-betting-quarterbacks-can-see-plenty-of-the-deck-at-sun-life 4pts P.Manning Over 320.5 passing yards 10/11 Skybet Denver are on a real high at the minute and they look almost unstoppable. Eli Manning and Philip Rivers have already put up over 400 yards on this Dallas side this season and the way Peyton and his offense are playing you would have to think he could well become the third quarterback to achieve that feat. His passing yards line is as low as 320.5, a line Manning has covered in three out of four matches this season. I think he can cover that for a fourth time against a Dallas defence which is struggling against the pass. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/denver-broncos--dallas-cowboys-betting-peyton-can-produce-another-clinic-at-cowboys-stadium 4pts Houston (+5.5) to beat San Francisco 20/23 Betfred San Francisco haven’t convinced me yet this season and beating a poor St Louis side has done nothing to change my mind. I think Houston will give them a serious challenge here but given that San Francisco played in the Thursday game last week and had the long week I’ll go with the Texans but only on the handicap. I think you can run on 49ers at the minute and Houston do that as well as most. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/houston-texans--san-francisco-49ers-betting-houston-s-run-game-can-given-the-49ers-some-problems

Re: NFL: Week 5 picks 4pts New York Jets (+10) to beat Atlanta 20/21 Betfred The Jets were given a bit of a shellacking by the Tennessee Titans last week but I think they can bounce back this week. I’m not sure they’ll win this match but the 10pt start they are getting looks quite generous with their defence. Atlanta are flattering to deceive at the minute and if the Jets secondary can have a good night their side can stay within 10pts at the very least. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/new-york-jets--atlanta-falcons-betting-jets-look-to-be-getting-a-generous-start-at-the-georgia-dome