West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal > Sunday October 6th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.86[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal > Sunday October 6th There is no doubt WBA will be full of confidence after they won at Old Trafford.NOW they haven't lost in 4 games(2wins and 2 draws).They will try to continue their streak but what shall we say about Arsenal they are on fire right now.It's early to make any bets but given the fact that Arsenal is leading on HT with 2 goals to nil on Napoli will surely add this game to my shortlist for the weekend.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal > Sunday October 6th

bookies love these typa games cos they always the winna' date=' so unpredictable. More value found in lower divisions in my opinion. But thats all it is, just an opinion.[/quote'] Did you see what happened yesterday in the championship. The lower divisions are so unpredictable. I think this will be an Arsenal win. My accumulator for this saturday reads QPR, Leicester, Ipswich, Spurs, Arsenal, Man Utd, Birmingham. Ipswich may need counselling for the 4 goal lead they threw away at Derby. QPR is due a draw or a lose given their run. Spurs is a derby game and the rule book always goes out the window at such times. So much can go wrong, but on paper or recent form all these teams should win.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal > Sunday October 6th I am thinking about 2 accumulators. One with Chelsea, dropping Birmingham and vice versa. Mourinho has already f.ked me on my fantasy football team (Mata and Lakaku) and now has me thinking Chelsea are either incapable of beating teams they should beat or that the team has finally turned a corner (Spurs match last week). Mourinho in his second spell, seems too willing to accept draws when wins are available.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal > Sunday October 6th I am not convinced by Arsenal by any stretch but I feel they are too strong for these type of teams....only just though. Can see a similar performance to the one at Swansea where they just got over the line and having won 2/4 games at the Hawthorns by a single goal, I am happy to back it again. The price is off I think, last 125 games between 11-15 v top 5 show AW by 1 goal as 2/1, whereas you'll be able to get 4's on the day. Arsenal by 1 3/1

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal > Sunday October 6th Man Utd were so horrifying last week that they made WBA look like world beaters. Arsenal currently are flowing and producing plenty. Swansea away is a tougher fixture than WBA away who lack a serious goal threat. Plus away to Swansea they had the Champs League to consider whereas this is the last game before the break so they need not conserve any energy. If Arsenal play to their full potential then it's just a question of the margin they win by. They are looking like one of the best teams in Europe presently.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal > Sunday October 6th I think if Arsenala managed to get a draw against WBA with youngsters, they are more than capable of winning with their first team. Another interesting fact is that Arsenal have scored at least 2 goals in the last 8 games against WBA (apart from the last League Cup game). Moreover, games at Hawthrons produce goals. Out of the last 4, the last one produced 3, while the other 3 produced more than 3 goals. So, Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.70 and Over 3.5 Goals @ 2.62 ​(Both Bet365) look decent in my opinion.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal > Sunday October 6th

I think if Arsenal managed to get a draw against WBA with youngsters' date=' they are more than capable of winning with their first team.[/quote'] Absolutely Mustafa, a key point that slipped my mind. Arsenal rotated very heavily in that cup match where WBA, not so much.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal > Sunday October 6th What do you think about arsenal PK? I'm thinking over 2.5 goals is a safe option as well but I don't think WBA is capable of drawing or winning against Arsenal and as pointed by poster above me, they don't need to save strength and will most likely go for the win.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal > Sunday October 6th 4pts Over 3.5 goals 17/10 BetVictor I think we’ll see some goals in this match. We saw some in their Capital One Cup clash a few weeks ago and the heavy hitters will be back in operation in this match. Neither side are particularly adept at keeping clean sheets so I think the 17/10 on their being over 3.5 goals in the game looks a good one. Obviously if Arsenal are on it they can cover the total on their own but WBA can chip in too so I like that bet. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/west-brom-vs-arsenal-betting-expect-more-goals-between-these-two-at-the-hawthorns

Re: West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal > Sunday October 6th I had been staying away from Arsenal for a quite long time (nearly 2 years) until Mesut Özil came in. His arrival has become the coating or the gel that team was lacking to bond together. Looks like Arsene has been backing him up too so the team is reacting to his game all together. The formation and the flow of the team has been very impressive. They are only lacking a bit of experience but that surely will come as they play more matches. WBA on the other hand is a team that, if they cant play from the wings they dont have the midfield creativity to take the ball forward. Like I said above Arsenal covers the pitch quite well and this will be a major effect on WBA. We will see a lot of long ball played by WBA and I think it wont be successful. I'm thinking Arsene wont be so calm and he will want to put on a show where Man Utd had lost ;) ARSENAL WIN 1-4 0-2