Betting on under 6.5 goals, in play at odds of 1.01

cooliyog

Hello everyone. For the past 3 weeks I have been betting on under 6.5 goals in matches that are in play on Betfair. I started with €500 and have now reached €1000. I bet in play and wait for the market price to come down to 1.01 and then place my bet. I also o a bit of research into each of the teams (compare league positions, results of there last few games and any previous run ins they've had with each other). Although I am posting in the English Premier League forum, by betting is not restricted to this league. Before this I have never really betted at all, maybe a 2 euro here an there when there was a final on or something to make it interesting. I was just wondering if there is anyone else who uses a similar strategy with betting on 1.01 markets and what people think about this strategy in general. I stay away from betting on over .5 and betting on a team that may be 3-0 up in a game. I would also like to ask if anyone has any tips on this style of strategy and for picking out low scoring games.