Select a Stable

Here's a kind of "Fantasy Horse Racing" game, run by Blue Square especially for the Cheltenham Festival. The prizes are on a sliding scale with first prize a massive £50,000 :eek Their are prizes for the top 100 entries. With entry only a fiver its worth a crack i reckon. The jist of the game is you pick 12 horses from the list and you score pints according to their finishing positions. The website is www.selectastable.co.uk Should be a bit of fun. Lets see how we all get on. Ill post my stable up here once ive done it :ok

Re: Select a Stable Not sure who else is doing this but my stable consists of: Banker: Azertyuiop Banker: Baracouda Strong Fancy: Back In Front Strong Fancy: Kingscliffe Strong Fancy: Trabolgan Strong Fancy: Well Chief Good Chance: Iznogoud Good Chance: Thisthatntother Good Chance: Celestial Gold Good Chance: Mariah Rollins Outside Chance: Tikram Outside Chance: Rathgar Beau

Re: Select a Stable

here's mine: 102 Azertyuiop Bankers
108 Sleeping NightBankers
205 Back In FrontStrong Fancies
208 Brooklyn BreezeStrong Fancies
231 MaximiseStrong Fancies
243 Royal ParadiseStrong Fancies
316 Distant ProspectGood Chances
318 EarthmoverGood Chances
355 TiutchevGood Chances
353 Supreme SerenadeGood Chances
421 KadountOutside Chances