Best Bet of the Day KO Cup Semi Finals - Deadline Sat 2pm

Re: Best Bet of the Day KO Cup Semi Finals - Deadline Sat 2pm Good luck Trotter! Just spent the last few hours looking at all tomorrows racing, struggling to find any bets that i am happy with and eventually find one that i am confident will give me a good chance tomorrow only to discover you have beaten me to it! Kassiano was that one! Well back to the studying!

Re: Best Bet of the Day KO Cup Semi Finals - Deadline Sat 2pm Cologne 3.50 - earl of tinsdal - win at 7/2 PP Gowran 3.55 - mango diva - win at 11/4 bog Ladbrokes Ham 4.50 - Caledonia - win at 4/1 bog PP res Ham 4.50 - Discay - win at 11/4 bog bet365 Ham 4.50 - Getabuzz - win at 5/1 bog PP good luck smarty............let's hope we both don't do our dosh today !

Re: Best Bet of the Day KO Cup Semi Finals - Deadline Sat 2pm Bad day today, actually make that a bad month! Hating this month for betting, not enjoying flat at the moment finding it very difficult to judge and jumps is still at an in between stage between summer and winter. Struggling for solid selections so I am going head to head with Trotter, here goes! Cologne 3.50 - Meandre - Win @ 5\2 PP BOG Gowran 15.55 - Scintillula - Win @ 3\1 PP BOG Hamilton 16.50 - King Of Paradise - WIN @ 9\2 Bet365 BOG Reserves Plumpton 15.00 - Billy No Name - Win @ SP Uttoxeter 13.40 - Favoured Nation - Win@ SP Good luck with your selections Trotter!