** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

NHL pre-season 13/14

Abyss

Hello I hope that this isnt a double post did search and didn't find a thread about the NHL pre-season. Is it to hard and people are waiting for the real season to start or is the hockey part of pounters not so active? Either way i was looking at the LA - Phoenix (1-5) and Anaheim - Phoenix (6-2). From the first game LA was really bad and it was a fair win for Phoenix, the same Phoenix got beaten by Anaheim when Anaheims game was amazing and eveything did go perfect @ Honda Center. Togheter with the player Anaheim got for this season Today its time for LA to visit Honda Center and if LA play as they did against Phoenix and Anaheim as they did against Phoenix i cannot see how LA could leave Anaheim with a win. Betsson gives 2.20 on home win and 1.95 on over 5.5 and i fins both this bets very intressting. As before this is a pre-season game so maybe the coaches play different line ups so don't bet everything you own :)

Re: NHL pre-season 13/14 Nice picks Abyss, well done. No other pre-season thread so your thread is fine. Not many punters posted NHL picks regularly over the past few years. I live in Canada so I follow it with interest. I hope to get some picks going during this season, will look to make money on home underdogs. Hope to see you posting again. :ok