Bundesliga II > 13th - 16th September

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 13 September 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Erzgebirge Aue v Arminia Bielefeld (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SC Paderborn 07 v Karlsruher SC (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfR Aalen v TSV 1860 München (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 14 September 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC St. Pauli v FSV Frankfurt (12:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SV Sandhausen v 1. FC Kaiserslautern (12:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 15 September 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Ingolstadt 04 v 1. FC Union Berlin (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fortuna Düsseldorf v Dynamo Dresden (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SpVgg Greuther Fürth v VfL Bochum (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 16 September 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Energie Cottbus v 1. FC Köln (19:15 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga II > 13th - 16th September Paderborn vs ksc KSC @2,76 4/10 marathonbet KSC HC @5,75 1,5/10 ladbrokes Made this picks hours ago with 2,8 and 6,2 at tipico but still value this odds Paderborn arent really at their level at the moment. They are not really bad at the moment but not clever enough. If they play good or go in front by a goal the chances to loose is about 50% imo. In Bochum they were 2 goals in front and they lost 4-2. I guess ksc is the better team at the moment with weakness in the offense. In their last homematch they could score about 5 goals. They create many chances but cant score much goals. But they are hungry and got a solid defense. ksc away unbeaten until now. Last game away in sandhausen they were beaten by the last minute equalizer. The defense wasn’t really bad… they got problems in the offense… and if the opponent got 4 or 5 tall players you can get a goal when you got about 10 corners against you. But if the ksc keeps a clean sheet (only 1 against away) and the offense got a good day they could enrage ;-). with alibaz and peitz ksc got 2 ex players from paderborn. Van der biezen could came from the bench. He was at a trainings camp at Paderborn before he signed in Karlsruhe. missing for Paderborn Daniel Brückner, Christian Strohdiek, Alban Meha and Mahir Saglik Brückner is a factor i guess Ksc got no new injured players… you can say full in charge Sry for bad English ;)

Re: Bundesliga II > 13th - 16th September AALEN – MUNICH 1860 Aalen seemed like a solid team beating Kaiserslautern recently but I don’t understand that they can be such major favourites against undoubtedly better Munich who is main candidate for promotion to Bundesliga. Quality difference between these two is major. Even though this might be a difficult match I think odds on Draw no Bet are exceptionally good. Munich appointed new coach Funkel who by the way lead 5 different clubs to promotions so far and it’s expected for players to be motivated in order to prove their spot in first lineup with new coach. Bet: DNB away win Odds: 2.00 Cheers ;)

Re: Bundesliga II > 13th - 16th September Duke1 already recommended a bet on 1860 Munich tonight and i totally agree with him. Strangely there is a move for Aalen as the Odds for Duke1´s pick have drifted a lot ( currently 2,33 with IBC ). Aalen beat Kaiserslautern 4-0 recently but the visitors had a man sent off and furthermore it proved to be the last match in charge for coach Franco Foda... 1860 Munich disappointed so far and therefore sacked Coach Alex Schmidt. Since Monday the experienced Friedhelm Funkel is the new man in Charge. 1860 Munich prefer to play away from home while Aalen on the other side is not known as a typically strong home side. 1860 already won in Duesseldorf this season ( in all honesty a bit lucky ) and there is no reason why they should not be supported at these nice odds! Selection 1860 Munich ( 0 ) @ 2,33

Re: Bundesliga II > 13th - 16th September Pick void! Lack of self-confidence was obvious in the first half and the draw at half-time was a bit lucky. Visitors improved in the second half and controled the match in the last 25 minutes but failed to score. Draw is fair result and new Coach Friedhelm Funkel has still work to do to get the Team to Bundesliga.

Re: Bundesliga II > 13th - 16th September Düsseldorf-Dresden Booth teams are starting bad in the season. By Düsseldorf i think there is too much pressure on the team. They aren´t a team who can dominate the league and onyl with Luck there will be become Place 1 or 2 at the end of the season. The Squad are in my opinion too bad. Dresden now with new Coach Janßen and last Week the win against Gladbach a friendly with 2:0. Not so bad, bud Gladbach are not with there best Players. BUT i think this can be it for Dresden. Now with new Captain Bregerie and after Janßen take the Lead i read much about who good he works with the guys. On the Paper this will be a easy win for Düssledorf, but i read it. The pressure is high and i don´t think that they can win tomorow. No new missings on Düsseldorf and Dresden Side. So i think Dresden will fight and last Games are Dresden not so bad. They lost last Game in Düsseldorf by a goal in the last Minute. Draw @ 4.21 2/10 Pinnacle

Re: Bundesliga II > 13th - 16th September Ingolstadt-Union Berlin Ingolstadt with Coach Kurz are in very poor Form. I think the Coach and the Team are a TEAM. The squad definitly had the ambitions for Place 4-8 and now they are down in the table. Union Berlin the whole oposite. They where down with 0:2 in last Game agains Pauli and win the Game 3:2. They are a team and the transfers that they made are in my eyes Perfect. (Brandy, Eggimann, Köhler) Tomorow they are only missing Eggimann as an important player but they are injured scince 2 games. I think this will be the last game tomorow for Ingolstadt Coach Kurz. They missing the best 2 players tomorow. New Signing Cohen are injured and Caiuby are suspended from the coach. So if Union can be playing there football from last Games, they win this match. Union @ 2.82 4/10 Marathonbet

Re: Bundesliga II > 13th - 16th September Dynamo Dresden +1/2 (2.52 at Pinnacle) Risky bet, but worth of shot. Dynamo are still winless in this season's campaign, but generally speaking they've got a decent squad and are surely better than their current league position suggests. They may be lacking creativity, but the squad is filled with solid players in all lines and also looks deep enough, so it's a bit of a surprise to see them so low in the table for the second consecutive season. Anyway, no guarantees they'll make it today, but quality-wise they've got what it takes to push this (struggling) Fortuna side all the way.

Re: Bundesliga II > 13th - 16th September squad situation Fürth - Bochum Fürth still without striker Djurdijc (S/3/1, long term), with Mudrinski (S/3/1) another striker is out today. Bochum without Bulut(M/3/0) and Bastians(V/1/0) but this aren't new missings. Ingolstadt - Union Ingolstadt suspended last years topscorer and keyplayer Caiuby(S/6/0) for one game due to internal reasons. Furthermore midfielder Cohen(M/3/0) and forward Hofmann(S/2/0) remain sidelined due to injuries. Union only without defender Eggimann(V/3/0). Düsseldorf - Dresden Düsseldorf without Bolly(S/6/0) and Benshop(S/5/2) Dresden got a new coach after sacking Pacult, it is Olaf Janßen. Even if a pretty unknown name he got some experience as assitant coach already (for example 1860 Munich) and was the assitant coach of Azerbaijan national team for the last years. But he has actually no experience as a head coach, so kind of a risky move of Dresden. Dresden is still without playmaker Trojan(M/4/0) and d Kempe(M/3/1). Ingolstadt - Union Last round I was on Union to beat St.Pauli. St.Pauli was 2-0 in front after 5 minutes but Union outplayed St.Pauli totally afterwards and got a fully deserved 3-2 victory in the end. After some years in the middle of the table they are aiming at promotion this season and in the last matches they already have shown their potential. They don't have a really good striker but with dangerous and technically skilled midfielders they are able to compensate it. Before the season they didn't loss any important player but signed some experienced Bundesliga players like Eggimann(Hannover, Swiss international) or Köhler(Frankfurt) and midfielder Kreilach came from Rijeka who already netted three times. Ingolstadt have some money from Audi but they don't sponsor so much that they can get a team which is able to go for 1st Bundesliga. They signed playmaker Hajnal (former Dortmund, Stuttgart) and Cohen from Nürnberg but they don't have any other great player. Striker Caiuby is the heart of the offence, fast, technically skilled and dangerous but he got suspended for todays match. Cohen is out as well. Ingolstadt didn't convince in any game this season but the bookies still rate them quite high due to the money from Audi I guess. But things have changed, Union is now a promotion contender while Ingolstadt isn't more than a mediocre team. Considering the important missing of Caiuby for the host I do not see Ingolstadt winning today. Only the bad away record of Union is against the bet but Union got 5 points out of 3 away matches this season which shows that they aren't so much weaker away from home any more. Union Berlin +0 @ 2.0 (Pinnacle)

Re: Bundesliga II > 13th - 16th September

Ingolstadt-Union Berlin Ingolstadt with Coach Kurz are in very poor Form. I think the Coach and the Team are a TEAM. The squad definitly had the ambitions for Place 4-8 and now they are down in the table. Union Berlin the whole oposite. They where down with 0:2 in last Game agains Pauli and win the Game 3:2. They are a team and the transfers that they made are in my eyes Perfect. (Brandy, Eggimann, Köhler) Tomorow they are only missing Eggimann as an important player but they are injured scince 2 games. I think this will be the last game tomorow for Ingolstadt Coach Kurz. They missing the best 2 players tomorow. New Signing Cohen are injured and Caiuby are suspended from the coach. So if Union can be playing there football from last Games, they win this match. Union @ 2.82 4/10 Marathonbet Düsseldorf-Dresden Booth teams are starting bad in the season. By Düsseldorf i think there is too much pressure on the team. They aren´t a team who can dominate the league and onyl with Luck there will be become Place 1 or 2 at the end of the season. The Squad are in my opinion too bad. Dresden now with new Coach Janßen and last Week the win against Gladbach a friendly with 2:0. Not so bad, bud Gladbach are not with there best Players. BUT i think this can be it for Dresden. Now with new Captain Bregerie and after Janßen take the Lead i read much about who good he works with the guys. On the Paper this will be a easy win for Düssledorf, but i read it. The pressure is high and i don´t think that they can win tomorow. No new missings on Düsseldorf and Dresden Side. So i think Dresden will fight and last Games are Dresden not so bad. They lost last Game in Düsseldorf by a goal in the last Minute. Draw @ 4.21 2/10 Pinnacle
Union FT 1:0 :nana Dresden FT 1:1 :nana Jackpot :clap:nana

Re: Bundesliga II > 13th - 16th September Cottbus-Cologne Cottbus lost in last game a little bit of his good Form. They can not play most games on one good Level. Also they missing important Player Sanogo. Today Sanogo is suspended. Big Miss for Cottbus. Cologne not lost in this Season but they have played 4 times Draw. Too Much, they are not good enough in Offensive. BUT today everythin will be better. Helmes joined to Cologne and now Ujah must be playing the One-Men Show in Front. I think Ujah and Helmes is the best Duo in Forwards of Bundesliga 2. On booth Sides no new missings, so i see by this Odds Cologne Win Value. Form better, new Striker with Helmes and Cottbus are sinking Form and missing Sanogo. Cologne @ 2.62 5/10 Ladbrokes Cologne AHC -1 @ 4.00 1/10 Bet365

Cottbus-Cologne Cottbus lost in last game a little bit of his good Form. They can not play most games on one good Level. Also they missing important Player Sanogo. Today Sanogo is suspended. Big Miss for Cottbus. Cologne not lost in this Season but they have played 4 times Draw. Too Much, they are not good enough in Offensive. BUT today everythin will be better. Helmes joined to Cologne and now Ujah must be playing the One-Men Show in Front. I think Ujah and Helmes is the best Duo in Forwards of Bundesliga 2. On booth Sides no new missings, so i see by this Odds Cologne Win Value. Form better, new Striker with Helmes and Cottbus are sinking Form and missing Sanogo. Cologne @ 2.62 5/10 Ladbrokes Cologne AHC -1 @ 4.00 1/10 Bet365
You are on fire mate. Thank you.

Cottbus-Cologne Cottbus lost in last game a little bit of his good Form. They can not play most games on one good Level. Also they missing important Player Sanogo. Today Sanogo is suspended. Big Miss for Cottbus. Cologne not lost in this Season but they have played 4 times Draw. Too Much, they are not good enough in Offensive. BUT today everythin will be better. Helmes joined to Cologne and now Ujah must be playing the One-Men Show in Front. I think Ujah and Helmes is the best Duo in Forwards of Bundesliga 2. On booth Sides no new missings, so i see by this Odds Cologne Win Value. Form better, new Striker with Helmes and Cottbus are sinking Form and missing Sanogo. Cologne @ 2.62 5/10 Ladbrokes Cologne AHC -1 @ 4.00 1/10 Bet365
Cologne FT 4:0 :clap Ujah 2 Goals+Helmes 1 Goal. The best Striker Duo in League 2.