** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

The Return of the Correct Scores Minnows System

I've had a lot of success over the past ten years betting on correct scores in international quallies involving the minnows of European football. With some rare signs of improvement or the odd goal, the fact remains the minnows are still ****e. Only a couple of qualifiers left in the current campaign but some nice picks on Friday. Back five matches, three scores to nil each, and cover with 270 x 5pt trebles: Malta v Denmark 0-2, 0-3, 0-4; Turkey v Andorra 4-0, 5-0, 6-0; Russia v Luxembourg 5-0, 6-0, 7-0; Ukraine v San Marino 5-0, 6-0, 7-0; England v Moldova 2-0, 3-0, 4-0

Re: The Return of the Correct Scores Minnows System Like the idea! Think you are underestimating Luxembourg somewhat though, Russia rarely steamroll teams, only scored more than 2 goals a couple of times in the last few years, and I would say 2-0,3-0 and 4-0 are the more likely scorelines. I would class Luxembourg as a better team than most of the others you have mentioned..think the other scoreline bands you have suggested look correct though.

Re: The Return of the Correct Scores Minnows System The one I wouldn't be sure of is Denmark. That 0-4 home thumping by Armenia in June was one of the biggest ever upsets in euro qualifier history. Just 4 days previously the mighty Malta had actually beaten Armenia as a foretaste of the despair of anyone who thought these internationals behaved more rationally than domestic footy. I was even thinking of trying Malta with 2 of start at 2.08 with Marathon - others must have thought the same, it's now 1.99. That still looks like a decent edge on the minnow. I suspect an away win by margin 1 the most likely.

Re: The Return of the Correct Scores Minnows System Interesting so I've had a little dabble with a few of my own scores/games but just any 5 fold covered. I was wondering what sort of returns you had experienced with the trebles? If you hit them all, you've got 10 winning trebles, is that right?