** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

WAYP 1/9/13

teaulc

Gl Oobs and Humpo who are also in the Malta final :hope 2nd break, out front (amazing what ppl call down with), but extremely early days as a decently long structured tourney 20 left from 24 starters, 3x packages and €150 for 4th. Think we were all disappointed to see the €1,475 cash originally for 3rd fill up into another full package :D Elsewhere out of ppukt freeroll kk vs AA, but had fun loosening up throughout ;) Still hanging in sharkys

Re: WAYP 1/9/13 Sigh already typed out on ipad but crashed, will write try again. Out of Malta, usual story, i build up a nice stack and then over commmit myself in a hand i didn't have to play. Called cbet on 332 with 77 against a guy was very active raising from the same position all the time. Wasn't worried about the 3 but 22 & higher pair always a possibilty. Relunctantly called off the innocent looking turn & river having pretty much committed myself and sure enough 22... wp sir. Roy Brindley finishes me off next hand KQ shove obviously not good enough to beat his KT call. Gl oobs & humpo :hope Also out of Sharky, irronically to concentrate on Malta shortly before going out. Gl Kev, Kim & any other PL'ers still in :hope Edit: but due to date clash with PL Live Championships was only ever really playing for the €300 odd cash expenses hence happy to open up and happy overall with the way I built up big stacks in 3 of 4 tourneys tonight. Hope for me yet ;)