** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Olympique Marseille v Arsenal > Wed 18th September

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Olympique Marseille v Arsenal (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Olympique Marseille v Arsenal > Wed 18th September Really like the price on Arsenal here, which I think will only drop closer to kick-off. The Gunners have lost only their opening game this season and after that recorded five straight wins. Moreover, last time these sides met at Welodrome, the Gunners won 1-0. Arsenal DNB @ 1.72 Bet365 is another good option. Just in case you want to increase your stake and to have some insurance cover.

Re: Olympique Marseille v Arsenal > Wed 18th September

Really like the price on Arsenal here, which I think will only drop closer to kick-off. The Gunners have lost only their opening game this season and after that recorded five straight wins. Moreover, last time these sides met at Welodrome, the Gunners won 1-0. Arsenal DNB @ 1.72 Bet365 is another good option. Just in case you want to increase your stake and to have some insurance cover.
Mustafa the DNB is 1.72 but the Asian Handicap on Arsenal of zero (same bet) is 1.80 in case you haven't already pulled the trigger.

Re: Olympique Marseille v Arsenal > Wed 18th September Arsenal to win to nil 7/2 at William Hill This looks like a good bet. Arsenal have won their last 7 league games on the road, and last 2 CL games on the road, including a 2-0 win at Bayern Munich. Marseille play quite negatively and won't come out attacking from the off. It's likely to be a low scoring affair with Arsenal coming out on top. Real value at 7/2.

Re: Olympique Marseille v Arsenal > Wed 18th September 3pts Arsenal to beat Marseille 6/4 Ladbrokes I think Arsenal will have enough about them to get the job done here. I’m never convinced by Marseille in Europe and their forward line needs improvement to go to the next level I believe. Arsenal have a real cutting edge going forward now and for all the doom and gloom around the Emirates going into the season they have started excellently. That start can continue here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/marseille-vs-arsenal-betting-arsenal-have-the-quality-going-forward-to-get-the-job-done-in-france

Re: Olympique Marseille v Arsenal > Wed 18th September even though it`s my team and i don`t want to bring bad luck to them :D but i cannot resist to take arsenal to win @2.4 10 % of my betting acc., never mind all injuries , their first XI is great class and no flops innit, they playing great and + might benefit then opposition doesn`t sit 10 in a box a i think now with the same setup as against sunderland they looks deadly on fast breaks, don`t exclude to end up in a draw either, but marseile +1 @1.57 is ridiculous and don`t see draw no bet on marseile @2.25 winning. i won`t do myself, but if someone looking for bigger odds then i would suggest both teams to score and arsenal to win @4.50 and as usual a like small stakes on MBS with paddy power if it`s a draw - girourd to score first and arsenal to win 2 : 1 @31 why not fiver or tenner, depending on gut feeling before game for extra trill :D

Re: Olympique Marseille v Arsenal > Wed 18th September Wenger finally made a choice guys! :nana And it was a great one. Ozil is a terrific player for FC Arsenal, one who fits perfect in their game plan and together with wilshere and Ramsey they have one of the best midfields [for the future] for sure. They have a lot of experience also on international level all regulars at their national squad. Really like the possesion they play together and we saw against Fenerbache that we can't underestimate Arsenal although they still cant convince in the Premier league for many years. But that's logic if you keep selling your best players. Anyways, they have a decent side this year and most of them are playing together for a while now. They loose their topgames many times but almost never deliver a poor performance. They stick to their knowledge of football and often it pays off. Especially against teams like Marseille. In my opinion Arsenal has more quality and pace and Giroud scores goals. He knows the french teams very well so that could be a advantage. Not surprised if he finds the net tonight. If they can launch Theo Wallcott a couple of times than Marseille could have a hard time. I expect Arsenal to dominate possesion and Marseille as most french teams do. Will play cautious and try not to loose. They know they have chances in this group but a loss would be a very bad start at home. Marseille lost their topgame against Monaco and luckily drew 1-1 against toulouse in the dieing seconds. Maybe I'm a bit too optimistic for some people but I really think that Arsenal will reach another level this year and most of the time they raise their game in the CL. Won last 3 games while Marseille lost their last 3 games. Totally not relevant on this game, I know but I'll take it for granted. Think we will see a tight game and a small win for arsenal will be my bet tonight. If Arsenal finds a early goal then this game can end over aswell but I expect a 0-0 at HT and Arsenal winning in the end. Goodluck guys

Re: Olympique Marseille v Arsenal > Wed 18th September

Wenger finally made a choice guys! :nana And it was a great one. Ozil is a terrific player for FC Arsenal, one who fits perfect in their game plan and together with wilshere and Ramsey they have one of the best midfields [for the future] for sure. They have a lot of experience also on international level all regulars at their national squad. Really like the possesion they play together and we saw against Fenerbache that we can't underestimate Arsenal although they still cant convince in the Premier league for many years. But that's logic if you keep selling your best players. Anyways, they have a decent side this year and most of them are playing together for a while now. They loose their topgames many times but almost never deliver a poor performance. They stick to their knowledge of football and often it pays off. Especially against teams like Marseille. In my opinion Arsenal has more quality and pace and Giroud scores goals. He knows the french teams very well so that could be a advantage. Not surprised if he finds the net tonight. If they can launch Theo Wallcott a couple of times than Marseille could have a hard time. I expect Arsenal to dominate possesion and Marseille as most french teams do. Will play cautious and try not to loose. They know they have chances in this group but a loss would be a very bad start at home. Marseille lost their topgame against Monaco and luckily drew 1-1 against toulouse in the dieing seconds. Maybe I'm a bit too optimistic for some people but I really think that Arsenal will reach another level this year and most of the time they raise their game in the CL. Won last 3 games while Marseille lost their last 3 games. Totally not relevant on this game, I know but I'll take it for granted. Think we will see a tight game and a small win for arsenal will be my bet tonight. If Arsenal finds a early goal then this game can end over aswell but I expect a 0-0 at HT and Arsenal winning in the end. Goodluck guys
I guess you called this one pretty well :clap