FK Austria Wien v FC Porto > Wed 18th September

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Austria Wien v FC Porto (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: FK Austria Wien v FC Porto > Wed 18th September Some Austria players (and fans) were disappointed to be draw into a group "just" containing Porto and Atletico! That tells me, that their "Champions-League-mind" was never programed to win. They would rather lose against Bayern or Barca than against Porto. For me they are clearly missing the drive even draw against Porto. Especially after losing to the new promoted team - Gröding - last weekend at home, their confidence will be even more demolished. In my eyes Porto to win is the best CL bet today.

Re: FK Austria Wien v FC Porto > Wed 18th September im tying a Austria+2h-Porto 2 @ 4,65 for 5 points @supersport Bjelica coach stated after only 1 point from last 2 games that he was wrong when not playing with all player in their liga he is just too young and inexpirienced coach to take point and i dont need to tell anything about their squad differences

Re: FK Austria Wien v FC Porto > Wed 18th September Jackson Martinez anytime at 2.3 on BetVictor seems like great value especially when other bookies like SkyBet and PP are pricing him at 1.91 while Betfred offer just 1.73. He's scored in every game for Porto this season and with Vienna conceding 8 in their last 4 games against far weaker opposition than Porto I'm backing him to score again. He's 5.25 on BetVictor to score first.

Re: FK Austria Wien v FC Porto > Wed 18th September i like over 2.5 goals @1.9 with paddy power here, i think austria`s league is very high scoring as well they teams do get goals in europe as at home as away. as i see vienna only chance to be gathering points from any team of the group coming there, as they only hope on any results, i see it as open game and porto is very good on breaks , as someone said here they play bad lately, i think it`s only fire up overs possibility so 5% of my betting acc., @1.9 i am happy to take :)

Re: FK Austria Wien v FC Porto > Wed 18th September I happened to watch all of FK Austria qualifying matches including the ones against the team from Iceland & Croatian champions. This is probably the worst team in the CL this year, Porto will dismantle them IMO. Away win a banker tonight

Re: FK Austria Wien v FC Porto > Wed 18th September Not sure about this one. I know Austria are a strong attacking team in their own league. They are frequently outclassed in Europe, and this could well happen in this game, although Austria did surprisingly win in Zagreb. As Austria tend to be an attacking team at home, I think this match could well go 'overs'.

Re: FK Austria Wien v FC Porto > Wed 18th September

Not sure about this one. I know Austria are a strong attacking team in their own league. They are frequently outclassed in Europe' date=' and this could well happen in this game, although Austria did surprisingly win in Zagreb. As Austria tend to be an attacking team at home, I think this match could well go 'overs'.[/quote'] Beating Zagreb is nothing to boast over. Porto is at least a few classes above them IMO and should be able to outclass Wien. 2-0 or 3-1 for Porto is my prediction.

Re: FK Austria Wien v FC Porto > Wed 18th September

Some Austria players (and fans) were disappointed to be draw into a group "just" containing Porto and Atletico! That tells me, that their "Champions-League-mind" was never programed to win. They would rather lose against Bayern or Barca than against Porto. For me they are clearly missing the drive even draw against Porto.
This is nonsense. Of course they were dreaming about playing Real or Man United before the draw. Every small club in Champions League does. That doesn't mean they are lacking "Champions-League-mind". I'd be surprised if Austria Vienna manages to steal even 1 point in their 6 games. Austrian football is so far away from CL-quality, it would be a minor sensation. They had all the luck on their side in Zagreb and were completely outclassed in the second leg at home.