** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Liverpool v Manchester United > Sun 1st September

Re: Liverpool v Manchester United > Sun 1st September

Moyes is useless? What sort of a garbage statement is that? Why is he useless? Because he lost to liverpool at Anfield? You would swear we were playing Gillingham ffs
Oi fcuk off :lol Crap game, United look short, big day for them tomorrow. Pleased to see Liverpool looking better, they still have one of the top 3 players in the league to come back too, could become a dark horse for the top 4 as they don't have a European campaign to worry about. All will become clearer over the next 10 games or so..

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dross like Wanyama? He's a top DM, would have been good for United, and Arsenal were crying out for him. Kagawa is a strange one, he should be playing. United need creativity, he has it... cant understand it at all.
I'll second that, he was one of Dortmund's best players and they were a top side even then, how is he an unused sub every week for United? Too weak for EPL? Not enough defensive responsibility to play in midfield? Only going to move further down the pecking order after tomorrow. Klopp said in an interview it breaks his heart to see what has happened to him at United..wasted talent at the moment.

I'll second that, he was one of Dortmund's best players and they were a top side even then, how is he an unused sub every week for United? Too weak for EPL? Not enough defensive responsibility to play in midfield? Only going to move further down the pecking order after tomorrow. Klopp said in an interview it breaks his heart to see what has happened to him at United..wasted talent at the moment.
Klopp tried to re-sign him too, according to reports. Im not entriely sure what the reason is at the minute, because he does put the work rate in to when he plays. It Seems to me that Moyes doesn't have a position to cater for him. He should look to leave in Jan if he's still not in the side. Has a lot of quality, deserves to be starting games.

Klopp tried to re-sign him too' date=' according to reports. Im not entriely sure what the reason is at the minute, because he does put the work rate in to when he plays. It Seems to me that Moyes doesn't have a position to cater for him. He should look to leave in Jan if he's still not in the side. Has a lot of quality, deserves to be starting games.[/quote'] I personally think Welbeck could do a job on the left wing and move Kagawa just behind Van Persie. As ye say, from watching him at Dortmund it is an utter disgrace how United are treating him IMO. How the likes of Tom Cleverley and Ashley Young start is beyond belief.

Re: Liverpool v Manchester United > Sun 1st September Word is he was going back in a swap deal with Gundogan before Gundo was injured - would rather have both in my team :) Expected him to play behind RVP today after Rooney's injury but wasn't even on the bench :(