Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City - Sun 25th August

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City - Sun 25th August Interested in Swansea here. Thought they played some nice football against United and I think their passing game could be too much at times for a Spurs side without an out-and defensive midfielder to break their play down. I think the likes of Chadli, Paulinho and Soldado need time to gel before they are able to create the amount of chances that players of that quality can. Not saying I think Swansea will win but, once I see some team news closer to kick-off (both play on Thursday), I may side with them in some shape or form if the prices are right.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City - Sun 25th August TBH I wasn't that impressed with Spurs last week (I know they have a lot of new players that need to bed in) and thought Swansea battered United for long periods - not as one sided as most people think and reckon this could well be a draw - not many goals so 0-0 or 1-1 Will be watching this instead of the Citeh game (come on Cardiff!! :D )

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City - Sun 25th August Yeah wasn't impressed with Tottenham either. It's gonna take time to fully gel. I would not be surprised if Swansea pinch a draw here as Tottenham aernt noted for their scoring power. If Swansea get the jump you can almost rule out a Spurs win. Will be focusing elsewhere tonight (Aust time) with funds tied up in the Man City/Cardiff match.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City - Sun 25th August I thought Tottenham looked poor last week. They are still gelling but that was not the problem. They were very one paced, with slow methodical build ups that just let the defense reset. There was no injection of pace. Compare it to the NEW Man City and there was a very marked difference. Man City were very direct, moving the ball forward, with pace and width. SPURS labored. I don't think people understand the loss of Bale to this team. A bit like a Shane Warne on a flat track in an ashes test. Going to sit this one out, but fancy the ASIAN +1 on Swansea at 7/10 bet365

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City - Sun 25th August TOTTENHAM V SWANSEA: Following in the footsteps of Figo and Zidane, Gareth Bale is the latest galactico, however Tottenham have brought in some exciting players to fill the void even though Chelsea hijacked their move for William during the week right from under their doctors nose and Mourinho sticking the knife in by telling them to keep their medicals secret in future. Tottenham have agreed to sign Steaua Bucharest defender Vlad Chiriches and are linked with Erik Lamela from Roma along with Christian Eriksen and The Hulk who will be in addition to Etienne Capoue (Toulouse) £9m, Nacer Chadli (FC Twente) £7m, Paulinho (Corinthians) £17m, Roberto Soldado (Valencia) £26m. Swansea have made a great signing in the form of Wilfried Bony (Vitesse Arnhem) £12m who was the 2013 Eredivisie Player Of The Year and he will link up extremely well with Michu and they should rack up a combined 25+ goals over the season. Tottenham had a 5-0 rout of Dinamo Tbilisi during the week and are worthy favourites to win this match at home however Swanseas hammering at the hands of Man Utd was unjustified and they threatened for long periods in that match and should get on the scoresheet today. Their talent shone through on Thursday night when they beat Petrolul Ploieşti 5-1. Soldado is the most likely goalscorer for Tottenham and he can be had to score anytime at 2.0 with Boylesports. Recommended Bet: Both Teams To Score @ 1.75 (BetVictor)