Fulham v Arsenal - Sat 24th August

Re: Fulham v Arsenal - Sat 24th August

Arsenal won 3:0 at Istanbul and it will be a senstation if they don´t came in next CL Round. So i think the replay Game are "not so important" and Wenger knows if they had a bad Start in PL Season they critics will be louder. So i think Arsenal Odds are now they have Value. But for me it´s only Small Stake because Fulham seems to be good in Form and have few good signings. Maybe the bet Arsenal Win & Over 2.5 are good. Sounds like 1:2' date=' 2:3[/quote'] Fenerbahce were really bad and showed too much respect. Fulham are a good home side and normally they should get chances to score now with two prolific goal scorers. Also Arsenal will get problems as they are set to pair Mertesacker and Jenkinson as centre-backs and Jenkinson is not used to playing on that position.

Re: Fulham v Arsenal - Sat 24th August 4pts Fulham (+0.5AH) to beat Arsenal 1.87 Bet365 Fulham go into this match with a little bit of momentum and with Arsenal struggling for personnel defensively I see no reason why the home side can’t believe they can get something from this match. While Arsenal offer something going forward, Fulham have enough creativity to get in behind them themselves and I think the home side can get at least a draw from this match, if not win, to pile even more pressure on Arsene Wenger. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/fulham-vs-arsenal-betting-fulham-can-avoid-defeat-against-weakened-arsenal

Fenerbahce were really bad and showed too much respect. Fulham are a good home side and normally they should get chances to score now with two prolific goal scorers. Also Arsenal will get problems as they are set to pair Mertesacker and Jenkinson as centre-backs and Jenkinson is not used to playing on that position.
Why will Jenkinson play as a CB? Sagna made according to me his best match last season away playing as a CB against Sunderland? Makes no sence at all! Best defence that Arsenal could turn up with tomorrow according to me is Jenksinson - Sagna - Mertesacker - Gibbs

Re: Fulham v Arsenal - Sat 24th August I think it has been a very traumatic week for Arsenal. It was a very tough game against Villa, players must have been down after. Then you gotta get on a plane and fly to Turkey. Bad Fenerbache team but you still have to give 100% effort. Then a flight back and probably a day's rest with recovery work. Early kick-off changes the routine again and shortens the recovery. Arsenal's squad is very thin, so your key players are playing all the time with near maximum effort. The other BIG teams can just rotate in and out as required. I cannot see Arsenal winning this game, and to me the value is on a shock FUlham win at 15/4 on bet365

BTTS 7/10 @ Bet Victor - Over 2.5 goals 1.86 @ Betfair - Similarly to the Villa vs Liverpool game, i can see goals in this one. As mglanfield said above both sides have defensive injury issues and Koscielny is suspended for this game as well for Arsenal. Fulham have an array of attacking options now with the addition of Bent as well as Berbatov, Ruiz and Taarabt and up against a much weakened Arsenal defence i can't see them not scoring. However, Arsenal have no injury concerns in attack apart from Oxlade-Chamberlain with Walcott, Giroud, Podolski and Cazorla all fit barring any injuries against Fenerbahce so you would fancy Arsenal to score against a Fulham side who have kept just 1 clean sheet in their last 15 home games. With all the defensive injuries for both sides and both sides having a fully fit and strong attack i can see a few goals here and over 3.5 goals could even be possible. Also, there has been an average of 3.25 goals per game between these two sides in the past. I can see a 2-2 draw here. Good Luck all :ok
:beer

Re: Fulham v Arsenal - Sat 24th August Congrats to all winners :) Felt the scoreline was a little unfair, it was a lot tighter than the result would show, but that is football :P