PokerPlayer Magazine / PKR - 4 x $500 freerolls for September 2013

teaulc

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / PKR - 4 x $500 freerolls for September 2013

Got a reply from pokerplayer saying I would be included' date=' but I cant even see the freerolls on PKR??[/quote'] when you log in you should have a bonus to clear for the freeroll,make you it is there and do your 10 points,dont rely on just PPMags say so. it is there under private

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / PKR - 4 x $500 freerolls for September 2013 trying to deposit 2nd time with PPFREEROLL100 code,it says "Error: this bonus code has previously been used and may only be used once. Please refer to the bonus terms and conditions for full details." Support says like "you can make your deposit by using your code only once"

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / PKR - 4 x $500 freerolls for September 2013 I emailed PKR and got this reply. Thank you for contacting the Customer Support Team at PKR.com! I can see you have made more than the 10 points since the last freeroll on the 6th and you should be able to register for the next one on the 13th when the registration opens. If you experience any difficulty registering in the freeroll please contact us for further assistance. Should you require further assistance or information, please reply to this message or chat live with us 24/7, 365 days a year by clicking the Live Chat symbol below. Kind regards, John Customer Support Team PKR.com

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / PKR - 4 x $500 freerolls for September 2013 Been a member for 4-5 years first time I deposited today, got my ticket for freeroll on Sunday, but never again, I've never played on or against ****e like this before. I thought pokerstars was bad, this takes the biscuit.