** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 3 games in Liga I today, U Cluj - Gaz Metan (neutral ground) and Vaslui-Brasov - big NO BETS so let's talk about Steaua-Botosani. Steaua-Botosani First of all I need to say that 5 players are suspended from the guests (they collected the 4th yellow to not play today). All of them are very important players (Gabriel Vasvari, George Carjan, Attila Hadnagy, Ciprian Dinu and Marius Croitoru) and they were left home to preper the next game against Corona Brasov - very important 3 points there. Steaua is on their way to a new title and normally they will have an easy job tonight. I have two bets here, a normal on,e with very high chance of being a winning bet and another one, based on a feeling...Maybe here, some people (I don't say Reghe' family :) ) want to make some easy money...why should we miss the opportunity?! Possible score: 3-1 Recommended Bet: 1 (-1.5) @ 1.65 9/10 & 1/10 2 ht/1 ft @ 34

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014

3 games in Liga I today, U Cluj - Gaz Metan (neutral ground) and Vaslui-Brasov - big NO BETS so let's talk about Steaua-Botosani. Steaua-Botosani First of all I need to say that 5 players are suspended from the guests (they collected the 4th yellow to not play today). All of them are very important players (Gabriel Vasvari, George Carjan, Attila Hadnagy, Ciprian Dinu and Marius Croitoru) and they were left home to preper the next game against Corona Brasov - very important 3 points there. Steaua is on their way to a new title and normally they will have an easy job tonight. I have two bets here, a normal on,e with very high chance of being a winning bet and another one, based on a feeling...Maybe here, some people (I don't say Reghe' family :) ) want to make some easy money...why should we miss the opportunity?! Possible score: 3-1 Recommended Bet: 1 (-1.5) @ 1.65 9/10 & 1/10 2 ht/1 ft @ 34
4-0 BET WON One way game...No chance for Botosani

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Vaslui-Viitorul Very strange game here, Vaslui is favorite (1 @ 1.70) but it could be a bookies trap. The players from Vaslui are unpaid for several months and they refused to train a few days ago. They are still fighting for Europa League place (in theory) but I don't think they are strong enough to fight with the other teams. Viitorul are fighting for relegation and probably they will receive an extra hand (referee or other teams) to reach out for their season goal. Last year, in the last rounds, Viitorul won on Steaua and Dinamo's ground :) I smell something fishy here and the only bet I would recommend is Viitorul to score. Possible score: 0-1 Recommended Bet: NO BET

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Concordia-Ceahlaul Two equal teams that, I think would be satidfied with one point tonight. Both are at the middle of the table, far away from the hot zone. I can see a draw tonight Possible score: 1-1 Recommended Bet(s): x HT or FT @ 1.65 7/10 & 1x @ 1.40 8/10 & x @ 3.20 2/10

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Only one bet for me today...but will be a big one. Botosani-Corona A crucial game for Botosani today. With 3 point they will be very close to escape relegation.I already told you Botosani had "rest" several key players in last game (with Steaua) exactly for this game. Corona is the worst team in Liga I...with only one point earned in away game.They are 99% relegated and they don't even appeal for their next year license to play in this league. 1 DNB @ 1.20 is absolute banker and this could be used in combos no question about it...no way Corona will win today. Possible score: 2 - 0 Recommended Bet: 1 @ 1.60 9/10 Other games today are NO BETS...Steaua will probably win by one (1-2) at Poli Timisoara's ground and Brasov-Astra they're both in need of point...probably both to score here...Good luck with your bets!

Only one bet for me today...but will be a big one. Botosani-Corona A crucial game for Botosani today. With 3 point they will be very close to escape relegation.I already told you Botosani had "rest" several key players in last game (with Steaua) exactly for this game. Corona is the worst team in Liga I...with only one point earned in away game.They are 99% relegated and they don't even appeal for their next year license to play in this league. 1 DNB @ 1.20 is absolute banker and this could be used in combos no question about it...no way Corona will win today. Possible score: 2 - 0 Recommended Bet: 1 @ 1.60 9/10 Other games today are NO BETS...Steaua will probably win by one (1-2) at Poli Timisoara's ground and Brasov-Astra they're both in need of point...probably both to score here...Good luck with your bets!
3-1 BET WON

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 U Cluj - Fc Botosani Crucial game for U Cluj. They are facing relegation and needs the 3 points, no slips allowed. No major absences for hosts. Botosani are almost safe after beating Corona (see above) and now they will need only a few point in last games - probably they will take them at home. No absences today. I really think U Cluj can win today and probably I will take the home win at 2.05 for some medium bets. But for a higher stake I see this good bet: Possible score: 2 - 1 Recommended Bet: 1 DNB @ 1.40 9/10 Pandurii-Sageata Navodari - NO BET - anything can happen Viitorul Constanta - Fc Brasov Relegation derby and very important game for the lower part of the standings. Many cards today. Also I don't see a favorite so maybe some couple of bucks on x Possible score: 1 - 1 Recommended Bet: x @ 3.30 2/10

U Cluj - Fc Botosani Crucial game for U Cluj. They are facing relegation and needs the 3 points, no slips allowed. No major absences for hosts. Botosani are almost safe after beating Corona (see above) and now they will need only a few point in last games - probably they will take them at home. No absences today. I really think U Cluj can win today and probably I will take the home win at 2.05 for some medium bets. But for a higher stake I see this good bet: Possible score: 2 - 1 Recommended Bet: 1 DNB @ 1.40 9/10 Pandurii-Sageata Navodari - NO BET - anything can happen Viitorul Constanta - Fc Brasov Relegation derby and very important game for the lower part of the standings. Many cards today. Also I don't see a favorite so maybe some couple of bucks on x Possible score: 1 - 1 Recommended Bet: x @ 3.30 2/10
U Cluj won 2-1 BET WON Viitorul-Brasov 0-0 BET WON

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 21.04.2014 Viitorul - Steaua Due to corruption championship if Romania when of course, but when there is a favorable situation for such a line. Late in the season increases the concentration of such situations. To begin with Viitorulneed points , and Steaua not. Vitorulu they need, because the team in the relegation zone, -2 points and the set of matches ahead direct competitors who are also struggling. So paradoxical as might seem , the game with the team from the first place - the best chance to get three points. Steaua points not needed because the team is already de facto champion. Running in second place Astra has no league ambitions , two rounds ago "fixed" with FC Brasov. Indeed only 6 points difference between the teams , but the champion has long been known to all. Why Steaua can gift Viitorul why it is necessary? Viitorul - is essentially a Steaua-B. Half the team - players on loan from Steaua. Viitorul owner Gheorghe Hagi- Steaua owner, are relatives. Shorter clubs Sister , and the Bucharest club generally unprofitable purely economic to let Viitorul fly to 2nd. Because players will fall in value, will have nowhere to run new youngsters for sale or preparation. In general, a similar situation was in the match Astra - Brasov two rounds ago , there is also the fraternal relations tied to financial interests , and spit on Astra. All obviously all Romania knows about these connections , but all on a drum - like fixed games rolled and rolled. Beautiful "played" Vitorul and Steaua in the last two rounds. Vitorul two rounds ago, played against Vaslui , Vaslui lost 0-1 at home. what has been done ? Vaslui in the next round goes to visit Steaua. To give 1.1 for Steaua , not only because the gap in class , but also because the information environment fueled catapulted the whole week that Vaslui not pay salaries , players refuse to play , the youth team will arrive and will be fielded. And Vaslui comes plays with best team, wins 0-1. There is a difference in the class that Steaua even with ten men to beat in 9 of 10 cases Vaslui basis. But no way, 0-1 , hitting Vaslui, who receives the promised 3 points (for gifting previously Vitorul) , Steaua helps Vitorul and incidentally is making look stupid. And that internal meeting Vitorul and Steaua. Vitorul really need points that do not fly. Think shy ? But where there. Last season , the situation was exactly the same at the end of the season played against Steaua in Bucharest. Vitorul had to be saved from relegation as a result - 2:5 Steaua lost (!). And everyone about fixing knew - before the game on 1 given more then 2.0 , although the first placed to play against one of the last and at home. It's all nonsense , because Steaua optionally compact this Vitorul even with ten men and drunk one's. Therefore only rely on the fixing here. Viitorul win at 3.75 Bwin

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Last year Steaua helped Viitorul by loosing in last round on their home ground. This year they helped them again. How? I will explain how...All the eyes were on Viitorul-Steaua game and Steaua could not afford to do any stupid thing. They helped Viitorul by loosing the points to Vaslui (the odds were 1.10 on Steaua to win) so Vaslui to give the points to Viitorul (Vaslui lost at home with Viitorul - This was foreseen here in this thread). I really hate this team and I hope they will relegate this year.

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Some interesting games this week in Liga 1. Vaslui is a bomb to explode. Unpaid players, the coach resigned today and for sure the odds on U Cluj will drop alot (for now U Cluj has 2.25 for home win and 1.57 for 1 DNB - I will take this)

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Sorry. I was out...Vaslui is very close to dissolution...probably they will not earn to much points till the end of the championship. The odds for home win on U Cluj were 1.65 at the start of the game. 1-0 the final score, so our bets were won. For today: I will play a 9/10 double Petrolul-Botosani 1 @ 1.40 Corona Brasov - Viitorul 2 DNB @ 1.33 Petrolul is chasing 2nd place and Botosani, with no worries, will have a though night. Petrolul is the better team here. Possible score: 2-0 The last chance for Viitorul to save themselves from relegation. If they can't beat Corona (the worst team in Liga I) they will go down. Possible score: 0-1 Good luck!

Sorry. I was out...Vaslui is very close to dissolution...probably they will not earn to much points till the end of the championship. The odds for home win on U Cluj were 1.65 at the start of the game. 1-0 the final score, so our bets were won. For today: I will play a 9/10 double Petrolul-Botosani 1 @ 1.40 Corona Brasov - Viitorul 2 DNB @ 1.33 Petrolul is chasing 2nd place and Botosani, with no worries, will have a though night. Petrolul is the better team here. Possible score: 2-0 The last chance for Viitorul to save themselves from relegation. If they can't beat Corona (the worst team in Liga I) they will go down. Possible score: 0-1 Good luck!
3-0 Petrolul and 4-0 Viitorul - DOUBLE WON

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Ceahlaul-Vaslui 1 is an absolute banker today at 1.35 (odds dropped from 1.55). Ceahlaul needs all 3 point because is fighting to avoid relegation and Vaslui will play without 12 players (the best already left the team due to the financial problems and others are suspended/injured)

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 What's your opinion on the Petrolul Piolesti v Steaua Bucuresti game? Looks as though there is not much riding on the match, in terms of the league. And both teams are unbeaten in the respective home and away records. I'm thinking perhaps a draw @ 3.65 on betfair.

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 good call on draw. Yes petrolul hates steaua and they played very agresive. it was a good game and in the end i think both were satisfied with this draw. I had it under because i thought/hopped petrolul will win 1-0.

Ceahlaul-Vaslui 1 is an absolute banker today at 1.35 (odds dropped from 1.55). Ceahlaul needs all 3 point because is fighting to avoid relegation and Vaslui will play without 12 players (the best already left the team due to the financial problems and others are suspended/injured)
2-0 BET WON

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Gaz Metan Medias - Brasov x @ 2.80 8/10 With one point both teams will be saved and will remain in Liga 1. wHY? Because Fc Vaslui, as mentioned above are in serious financial problems and will be relegate (they didn't receive license for playing in Liga I).

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Viitorul - Ceahlaul 1 @ 1.40 10/10 If you read this threat you already know that this Viitorul team is the most helped team in Liga I. The team of Gheorghe Hagi will not relegate!! Ceahlaul will loose this game (they are already saved after the victory with Vaslui). Probably a 2-0 without any emotion

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Botosani -Dinamo 1 DNB @ 2.20 9/10 Dinamo will travel at Botosani with several young players from the 2nd team. Matei and Tucudean are suspended and several others were let in vacation by Stoican, the coach, after being sure of 4th place, of Europa League. Last game in front of the fans for Botosani...They played good in these last games even though they were saved from some time. I think Botosani will win this 1-0/2-1