** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 U Cluj - Otelul and Navodari - Brasov are NO BETS I really don't have a clue what to bet here...no clue at all Botosani - Gaz Metan Botosani started the season very good and they were on 1-3 places... Then something happened and they start loosing...now Botosani has 8 games in a raw, all lost. I think it is time this record ends. Gaz Metan like I already said is not that good as everybody thinks. They can get in trouble when playing away from home I don't think Botosani will loose again; these two teams are somehow equal in my eyes so home ground advantage should be enough so we can win the bet Recommended Bet: 1x @ 1.55 8/10 Possible score: 1-1 Pandurii - Petrolul These good teams are trying to end this first half of season with a good display. Both teams are closed to the top, so we can expect a fine game to watch. I am thinking that both teams could be satisfied with one point here; they are well aware of strength of each other... Pandurii have the home ground advantage, but Petrolul is more is fresher... Recommended Bet: x half time or full time @ 1.65 8/10 Possible score: 1-1

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014

U Cluj - Otelul and Navodari - Brasov are NO BETS I really don't have a clue what to bet here...no clue at all Botosani - Gaz Metan Botosani started the season very good and they were on 1-3 places... Then something happened and they start loosing...now Botosani has 8 games in a raw, all lost. I think it is time this record ends. Gaz Metan like I already said is not that good as everybody thinks. They can get in trouble when playing away from home I don't think Botosani will loose again; these two teams are somehow equal in my eyes so home ground advantage should be enough so we can win the bet Recommended Bet: 1x @ 1.55 8/10 Possible score: 1-1 Pandurii - Petrolul These good teams are trying to end this first half of season with a good display. Both teams are closed to the top, so we can expect a fine game to watch. I am thinking that both teams could be satisfied with one point here; they are well aware of strength of each other... Pandurii have the home ground advantage, but Petrolul is more is fresher... Recommended Bet: x half time or full time @ 1.65 8/10 Possible score: 1-1
Botosani-Gaz Metan 2-2 WON Pandurii-Petrolul 0-1 (0-0) WON

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 The last to games before winter break in Romania will play tomorrow. Chiajna-Viitorul is the game I will skip because I was leaning towards a home win, but I heard that Chiajna will have many players out (they received the 4th yellow card and are suspended). Now I consider Chiajna a bit stronger than Viitorul, but with these many absences anything can happen. No Bet Astra-Steaua Steaua won few days earlier (as we expected) and proved its supremacy in Liga I. I am sure now that the main objective for the "red/blues" is not to loose this game. Pintili will miss the game (key midfilder) Astra didn't show that they deserve to be first in the standings, but I am sure on their home ground will be more aggressive. They will miss William - suspended (imp. md). There are 7 games in a raw in Liga I for Astra without a draw, so maybe this is the time to end this strike (those that are playing Martingale scheme on draws can watch Astra :) ) Recommended Bet: x half time or full time @ 1.65 8/10 (possible x) Possible score: 0-0

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Exactly as Steaua's coach said, we will see if Astra can manage games at every 3 days. Personally, I fancy Steaua again. They showed maturity in last game, they proved they are at the top for a reason even tho' they had a tough schedule so far this season with games in Europe and Cup also. Astra needed to raise their game vs. Steaua and they couldn't do it. They tried too much to show their individual skills while Steaua on the other hand played as a team and deserved the win. I don't think we will see such a huge change in their play in just 3 days and the pressure is bigger for them. Could be a close start with both playing more safe, but eventually Astra will crack under pressure and Steaua will get the job done. Pintilii is missing for Steaua, while William is missing for Astra, both players getting late red cards in the game on National Arena. I consider William as a bigger blow for the hosts and we will see how well will they cope without him on the left wing, William providing some good balls for central players. I will take Steaua +0 AH @ 1.77 as I believe odds are too good considering how teams played 3 days ago. Will be small-medium stake as X-mas is around the corner and sometimes things just don't work as they supposed to work during this period, but I really can't see Steaua losing this one and a draw will cancel the bet anyway. For those interested, Both teams to score is priced at 1.80 and that looks like a good option also. Last season this game finished 3:4 for Steaua Pick: Away Win +0 AH @ 1.77 - 4/10 Points with Bet365 Good luck all!

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Astra-Steaua: For the ones who have this option...a bet on cards can be a winner (over 5.5 cards @ 1.65). In first game we had 9 yellow cards and 2 red ones. There are many declarations of war till now and I am pretty sure we will have some nasty challenges.

The last to games before winter break in Romania will play tomorrow. Chiajna-Viitorul is the game I will skip because I was leaning towards a home win, but I heard that Chiajna will have many players out (they received the 4th yellow card and are suspended). Now I consider Chiajna a bit stronger than Viitorul, but with these many absences anything can happen. No Bet Astra-Steaua Steaua won few days earlier (as we expected) and proved its supremacy in Liga I. I am sure now that the main objective for the "red/blues" is not to loose this game. Pintili will miss the game (key midfilder) Astra didn't show that they deserve to be first in the standings, but I am sure on their home ground will be more aggressive. They will miss William - suspended (imp. md). There are 7 games in a raw in Liga I for Astra without a draw, so maybe this is the time to end this strike (those that are playing Martingale scheme on draws can watch Astra :) ) Recommended Bet: x half time or full time @ 1.65 8/10 (possible x) Possible score: 0-0
Astra-Steaua 1-1 Won The first part of Liga I is over so...see you in March! Happy Holidays everybody!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 14 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Steaua Bucuresti v Concordia Chiajna (18:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 22 February 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Astra Giurgiu v Asc Corona Brasov (12:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.06 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 20 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]112.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sageata Navodari v FC Botosani (12:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Some info about the transfers done this winter in Romania. At the top of the table: Two good acquisitions for Astra, Paul Papp and Denis Alibec. Paul Papp is a strong defender and is a good signing considering that Astra scores but concedes also. Denis Alibec is a young lad, he was released by Hagi's soccer academy, played for Bologna and now is back in Liga I. They didn't lose any important player so should be up for title fight this season. Petrolul Ploiesti signed Adrian Mutu, the most notable transfer in Liga I this winter, or maybe the most notable transfer in Liga I for some time now. But we will see if he is up for it, cuz after all, he is 35 and his time is gone. Plus there will be lot of pressure on him also cuz everyone expects his arrival to have a big impact. Another problem with their signings is that they acquired another two attackers so I wanna see where they gonna fit them all in their starting line-ups. Other than that, Chirita is another good add for their midfield. Sold Younes who was most notable for them, but as mentioned, they signed enough forwards to replace him. Steaua finally managed to sign Sanmartean from FC Vaslui. That is a very good addition to their squad and I am happy he got here in the end cuz Vaslui has became weak lately and his value might have went down together with his team. Hopefully now, he will get back on his wonderful form he used to have in the past. Keseru is another interesting signing. Couple of players from main line-up sold also ( Bourceanu, Nikolic and Cristea) but they should be fine with replacements they got. Will come up with news about relegation teams also soon. :)

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Steaua - U Cluj After winning rather easy the game with Chiajna (4-0) a few days ago, Steaua will play again (a rescheduled game from first part of the season) against U Cluj. I see U Cluj as same level with Chiajna, even if they brought some players in this winter (Nicu, Machado - his ill, Karim Boutadjine). Steaua is now fist in Liga 1 (same number of points with Astra) and have the chance to put 3 points ahead of their rivals. This is an easy game for the hosts and not winning with ease will be a huge surprise. U Cluj is a relegation candidate and they will have their battles with other teams like Corona, Botosani, Poli or Chiajna) not with Steaua, a team, at least 2 levels above. Recommended Bet: 1/1 @ 1.60 8/10 Possible score: 2-0 / 3-0

Steaua - U Cluj After winning rather easy the game with Chiajna (4-0) a few days ago, Steaua will play again (a rescheduled game from first part of the season) against U Cluj. I see U Cluj as same level with Chiajna, even if they brought some players in this winter (Nicu, Machado - his ill, Karim Boutadjine). Steaua is now fist in Liga 1 (same number of points with Astra) and have the chance to put 3 points ahead of their rivals. This is an easy game for the hosts and not winning with ease will be a huge surprise. U Cluj is a relegation candidate and they will have their battles with other teams like Corona, Botosani, Poli or Chiajna) not with Steaua, a team, at least 2 levels above. Recommended Bet: 1/1 @ 1.60 8/10 Possible score: 2-0 / 3-0
2-0 (1-0) Bet won We started in same way as we finished the first part of the season - by winning the bets :) We have now 15 bets won and only 2 lost...

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 So here we go again, hopefully managing to make some profit in what's left with Liga I this season. Don't think I'm gonna bet anything this round as I'd like to see each team's reaction after the winter break and transfers done, but I'll be writing the preview for some games anyway for those interested in the new start in Liga I.

Sageata Navodari vs. FC Botosani

Both teams ended 2013 with draws in Liga I but they had a series of bad results in last two months of 2013. Sageata picked up 7 points in last 10 games, while Botosani got 2 points only in their last 10. They still above the relegation line, but it's really only 1, respectively 2 points away from it so they will both have to gather some points in order to feel safe or the pressure might affect them form the start. Both changed coaches, Sageata signed with Anghel while Botosani signed with Grozavu. I'm interested to see how Anghel will lead the team, cuz he had a positive impact on some young players when coaching at Viitorul. Sageata signed couple of players, most notable areas being midfield and attack line and we will probably see in the starting line-up 3 of them, Deletic, Dulee and Guerra. Good news for the team and fans as the local council will invest some money into the stadium this year and raise the place count from 2000 to 10000. I think Anghel had enough time in Antalya to know his players and the results are pretty impressive in the friendlies played also. In 8 friendlies they picked 4 wins, 3 draws and only 1 lost game winning vs Sarajevo, Dila, Rapid and drawing to Karagandy. It's morale boosting results and Anghel seems to be finding the right way to lead the team. As I expected, Botosani went down after the cosmic start of the season where they found themselves to be on 1st position after many rounds. Now they sit only 2 points above the relegation line and they will have to do really well to save themselves from relegation. Lot of squad changes, from coach to players, Botosani signing not less than 8 new players this winter. Sold also many so will have to see how fast they can gel all together. Lot of them are foreigners and I believe it will take a while for the team to start ticking in the right direction. Odds are pretty fair, but I believe Sageata has the most chances as they haven't done many squad changes, they play at home and the latest results involving friendlies in the winter break all lead to a home win. I'll skip the game even tho' I'm tempted to go for the AH +0 Home Win @ 1.80 but I'll try respect my decision this round and just be watching and notice each team for the next round. Recommended Bet: Home Win AH +0 @ 1.80 with Bet365 Bet Taken: None

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Two games today in Romanian League: Navodari-Botosani and Astra-Corona. Navodari-Botosani Many players left and much more came in, in both squads, so it will take a while to see how these new teams will play. What is for sure is that this is a 6 pt game, a real relegation derby and both coaches are scare of loosing this first battle. I am sure they will focus on defense tonight and try first to not loose the game...This leads to a big UNDER Possible score: 1-0 Recommended Bet: under 3 @ 1.37 9/10 and under 2.5 @ 1.72 8/10 Astra-Corona Astra brought some quality players in this winter (Alibec - Inter Milano, Papp - Chievo, Alex Ionita II - Rapid Buch., Laurentiu Iorga - Otelul, Stefan Popescu - Ajaccio) and nobody left so Steaua and Petrolul should be careful. They want to win the championship but also they know this will be hard (Steaua being very strong). Still they have to try and basically they have to win these "easy" games. In the friendly games, Astra was doing ok winning some games against important teams like Rosenborg or AIK. Corona brought 10 players and release 12. They are last in Liga 1 and I don't think they can save themselves from relegation. This is a game where normally nothing extraordinary can happen, Astra being the superior team. Possible score: 3-0 Recommended Bet: Astra 1/1 @ 1.60 9/10 I will personaly try a combo with Astra 1/1 and Navodari-Botosani under 3 @ 2.2...

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Yeah, unders looks good also on Sageata vs. Botosani but Bet365 has Under 2.5 priced at 1.66 only :-/ Think Betfair still has Under 2.5 @ 1.80 so if people can catch those odds it worth's trying. Like also the market you chose in Astra's game considering Astra used to start every game offensively. I might consider into following maybe. Good luck with your selections!

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Thankks Zacharel. I also choose to bet on yellow cards on Navodari-Botosani. Being a relegation derby, we will see many nerves. Both of the teams are hard working, non technical, so we will see a wrestling match here. In fist game Botosani-Navodari was 1-1, with 8 yellow cards shown. Recommended Bet: over 4.5 yellow cards @ 1.90 8/10

Two games today in Romanian League: Navodari-Botosani and Astra-Corona. Navodari-Botosani Many players left and much more came in, in both squads, so it will take a while to see how these new teams will play. What is for sure is that this is a 6 pt game, a real relegation derby and both coaches are scare of loosing this first battle. I am sure they will focus on defense tonight and try first to not loose the game...This leads to a big UNDER Possible score: 1-0 Recommended Bet: under 3 @ 1.37 9/10 and under 2.5 @ 1.72 8/10 Astra-Corona Astra brought some quality players in this winter (Alibec - Inter Milano, Papp - Chievo, Alex Ionita II - Rapid Buch., Laurentiu Iorga - Otelul, Stefan Popescu - Ajaccio) and nobody left so Steaua and Petrolul should be careful. They want to win the championship but also they know this will be hard (Steaua being very strong). Still they have to try and basically they have to win these "easy" games. In the friendly games, Astra was doing ok winning some games against important teams like Rosenborg or AIK. Corona brought 10 players and release 12. They are last in Liga 1 and I don't think they can save themselves from relegation. This is a game where normally nothing extraordinary can happen, Astra being the superior team. Possible score: 3-0 Recommended Bet: Astra 1/1 @ 1.60 9/10 I will personaly try a combo with Astra 1/1 and Navodari-Botosani under 3 @ 2.2...
Sageata Navodari - Fc Botosani 1-0 Astra - Corona 3-0 (1-0) Great night for me...all bets won (even guessed the score :) ). only the cards bet was lost (4 yellow cards)

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Only one game in Liga 1, Otelul against Pandurii. This will be a hard game and even harder to bet on. I fancy Otelul to be better in this second part of the season and Pandurii to finish outside 1-5 places. Otelul brought some new interesting players and they will surely go up in the standings. They will lose points very hard at home. Pandurii sold the best player in Liga 1, Eric and they will suffer now in attack. It is the first game for both of the teams after 2 months so it is clever to not go all in and watch first the games... I didn't want to bet on this game but eventually I placed a small bet on 1x Possible score: 1-1 Recommended Bet: Otelul-Pandurii 1x @ 1.61 6/10

Only one game in Liga 1' date=' [b']Otelul against Pandurii. This will be a hard game and even harder to bet on. I fancy Otelul to be better in this second part of the season and Pandurii to finish outside 1-5 places. Otelul brought some new interesting players and they will surely go up in the standings. They will lose points very hard at home. Pandurii sold the best player in Liga 1, Eric and they will suffer now in attack. It is the first game for both of the teams after 2 months so it is clever to not go all in and watch first the games... I didn't want to bet on this game but eventually I placed a small bet on 1x Possible score: 1-1 Recommended Bet: Otelul-Pandurii 1x @ 1.61 6/10
1-0 BET WON As expected, Otelul looked like a good team and they won fair.

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Hello guys. Lets continue today the winning picks from Romanian League! Dinamo-Viitorul My team is playing against Viitorul, who won last season (in the end) at Stefan cel Mare and saved themselves from relegation. Now maybe is time that Viitorul give back the 3 points. Without looking to these rumors, Dinamo has the better team, with young, quality players, they play at home, played good games in preseason and want to start with the right foot before the game with Steaua, the historical rival. Viitorul has 3 players suspended for this game and it will be very hard to get something from this...they are one of the worst travels in Liga 1 Possible score: 2-0 Recommended Bet: 1 @ 1.44 9/10 Brasov-Petrolul Everbody is waiting to see the debut of Mutu at Petrolul. The team from Ploiesti brought several quality players like Mutu, Zicu or Tamuz. They also sold a few talents like Hamza or Boudjema. Contra's team is fighting with Steaua and Astra for the championship...I hope they can win it. Brasov had a nightmare of a season till now. They are on a relegation place, but I think they will escape relegation. For this game, Brasov has several important players injured (Buga, Constantin, Grigorie and Madeira) and will be though to make the surprise. I think Petrolul will win this game (2 @ 1.85 6/10) but I will play safe (as always) Possible score: 0-1 Recommended Bet: 2 DNB @ 1.40 8/10 CFR Cluj - Vaslui CFR has a new talented coach who promised that his team will not loose any game at home and will fight for the championship next year. Vaslui lost its best player, Sanmartean was sold to Steaua and they are very week in front. I don,t think they can score to many goals this year. I think CFR will move a few places till the end of the season, but Vaslui will finish at the middle of the table. No major absences for CFR or Vaslui. Possible score: 1-0 Recommended Bet: 1 DNB @ 1.40 8/10 & under 3 @ 1.40 8/10 & under 1.5 @ 3.20 3/10 & 1-0 score 1/10

Hello guys. Lets continue today the winning picks from Romanian League! Dinamo-Viitorul My team is playing against Viitorul, who won last season (in the end) at Stefan cel Mare and saved themselves from relegation. Now maybe is time that Viitorul give back the 3 points. Without looking to these rumors, Dinamo has the better team, with young, quality players, they play at home, played good games in preseason and want to start with the right foot before the game with Steaua, the historical rival. Viitorul has 3 players suspended for this game and it will be very hard to get something from this...they are one of the worst travels in Liga 1 Possible score: 2-0 Recommended Bet: 1 @ 1.44 9/10 Brasov-Petrolul Everbody is waiting to see the debut of Mutu at Petrolul. The team from Ploiesti brought several quality players like Mutu, Zicu or Tamuz. They also sold a few talents like Hamza or Boudjema. Contra's team is fighting with Steaua and Astra for the championship...I hope they can win it. Brasov had a nightmare of a season till now. They are on a relegation place, but I think they will escape relegation. For this game, Brasov has several important players injured (Buga, Constantin, Grigorie and Madeira) and will be though to make the surprise. I think Petrolul will win this game (2 @ 1.85 6/10) but I will play safe (as always) Possible score: 0-1 Recommended Bet: 2 DNB @ 1.40 8/10 CFR Cluj - Vaslui CFR has a new talented coach who promised that his team will not loose any game at home and will fight for the championship next year. Vaslui lost its best player, Sanmartean was sold to Steaua and they are very week in front. I don,t think they can score to many goals this year. I think CFR will move a few places till the end of the season, but Vaslui will finish at the middle of the table. No major absences for CFR or Vaslui. Possible score: 1-0 Recommended Bet: 1 DNB @ 1.40 8/10 & under 3 @ 1.40 8/10 & under 1.5 @ 3.20 3/10 & 1-0 score 1/10
Dinamo-Viitorul 1-2 (1-0) BET LOST Another strange game between these two...1-0 at HT and 1-2 at FT, with two goals in the end of the game (one own goal and one from penalty). Brasov-Petrolul 1-1 BET VOID Petrolul was equalized in 94 min and they lost a very good opportunity to stay close with Steaua and Astra. CFR-Vaslui 0-0 BET(s) won 1 DNB @ 1.40 8/10 & BET VOID under 3 @ 1.40 8/10 & under 1.5 @ 3.20 3/10 & 1-0 score 1/10 Even in 1o players, Cfr dominated the game and was the better team. Vaslui, as we thought, just defended 90 minutes.

Re: Romania -> Liga I -> 2013-2014 Concordia-Steaua Steaua beat Concordia with 4-0 10 days ago, and I don't see how the situation is different now. Concordia rarely passed the middle of the field. Concordia has 5 players injured and one suspended (Rosu, probably the best player Concordia has) Possible score: 1-3 Recommended Bet: 2 @ 1.40 8/10 Gaz Metan - Poli Timisoara The hosts have several players out, 3 injured and 3 suspended, while Timisoara has Szekely (the main striker out - suspended). This will be a close game, Timisoara will defend and hope to win 1 point. I don't think Gaz Metan will be to upset if the game will end in a draw. Possible score: 0-0 Recommended Bet: under 3 @ 1.35 9/10 Ceahlaul - U Cluj Ceahlaul lost its trainer, Miriuta, who went to CFR Cluj. For me this guy was the key of the good season Ceahlaul had and I am realy curious to see how this team will do till the end. U Cluj, brought some good players in this winter and the main target is to avoid relegation. For this they will have to do much better, wining point by point. If you ask me I can see U Cluj getting something from this game, X HT or FT @ 1.70 could be good bet, but i will skip it. Possible score: 1-1 Recommended Bet: NO BET

Concordia-Steaua Steaua beat Concordia with 4-0 10 days ago, and I don't see how the situation is different now. Concordia rarely passed the middle of the field. Concordia has 5 players injured and one suspended (Rosu, probably the best player Concordia has) Possible score: 1-3 Recommended Bet: 2 @ 1.40 8/10 Gaz Metan - Poli Timisoara The hosts have several players out, 3 injured and 3 suspended, while Timisoara has Szekely (the main striker out - suspended). This will be a close game, Timisoara will defend and hope to win 1 point. I don't think Gaz Metan will be to upset if the game will end in a draw. Possible score: 0-0 Recommended Bet: under 3 @ 1.35 9/10 Ceahlaul - U Cluj Ceahlaul lost its trainer, Miriuta, who went to CFR Cluj. For me this guy was the key of the good season Ceahlaul had and I am realy curious to see how this team will do till the end. U Cluj, brought some good players in this winter and the main target is to avoid relegation. For this they will have to do much better, wining point by point. If you ask me I can see U Cluj getting something from this game, X HT or FT @ 1.70 could be good bet, but i will skip it. Possible score: 1-1 Recommended Bet: NO BET
Steaua - Chiajna 1-4 BET WON Gaz Metan Medias - Poli Timisoara 0-1 BET WON Ceahlaul - U cluj was indeed as expected, and finished 1-1

Universitatea Cluj vs. Astra Giurgiu

This doesn't look to be a very interesting game, Astra fighting for the title with Steaua, while U Cluj on the other hand are struggling to escape relegation. Normally, considering every aspect of this game, Astra should grab an easy victory. They got much more quality, got players individually much better than what U Cluj has all over the field. Also, they should be aware that Steaua has a huge derby to play vs Dinamo this weekend, so a victory today would see them equalize Steaua in points and could possibly put some pressure on their title rivals for tomorrows game. U Cluj managed to take a point from their travel to Piatra Neamt, but they were pretty weak in that game. Even after Ceahlaul played in 10 men, they didn't seem to care about taking advantage and were happy with the one point. That is not the right attitude for a team which is fighting for survival and personally, I can't see them causing any trouble to Astra today. Maybe the only thing to consider is that U Cluj plays at home, and they only managed to win on their home turf this season so far. As everyone was expecting, Astra won easily 3:0 vs Corona Brasov and the forward line looked ready for this second part of the season. They were all brilliant forward creating some good chances and showing good individual qualities. Papp scored on his debut for Astra, and the player looks very confident with his return in Liga I. The young Denis Alibec impressed also on his debut, had some great passes in front of the goal and I hope he really turns out to be a great player for our country. Maybe another thing to consider is that Daniel Isaila ( Astra's coach) is meeting his ex-technician Mihai Teja ( Cluj's coach) and this encounter could have an emotional impact on both of them. Anyway, I consider Astra is in a situation where they must take advantage of these kind of opponents and grab all three points. They got some tough games ahead versus Pandurii and Petrolul, both teams which played in Europe this season and are currently sitting in Top 4 in Liga I. Odds are small and could fall down even more for the away win, but the over 2.5 market is priced at 1.90 and in my opinion there is some value with it as Astra and Cluj finished 2:1 once and 3:1 three times in last 4 encounters. Recommended Bet: Away Win @ 1.50 - 6/10 Units & Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.90 - 4/10 Units Possible Result: 1-3