** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Slovakia > Corgon League > 2013-14

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2013-14 [TABLE=class: table-main]

[TR=class: center nob-border] [TH=class: first2 tl, colspan: 3]26 Oct 2013 [/TH] [TH]1[/TH] [TH]X[/TH] [TH]2[/TH] [TH]B's[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: table-dummyrow] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1382787000-1-1-0-0]13:30[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]Kosice - Trnava[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]2.38[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.30[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.20[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value]34[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: table-time datet t1382790600-1-1-0-0]14:30[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]Ruzomberok - Nitra[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]1.52[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]4.30[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]7.40[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value]34[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1382790600-1-1-0-0]14:30[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]Z. Moravce - Dun. Streda[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]1.37[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]5.10[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]11.00[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value]33[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: table-time datet t1382801400-1-1-0-0]17:30[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]Zilina - B. Bystrica[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]1.94[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.50[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]4.40[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value]32[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1382803200-1-1-0-0]18:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]Myjava - Slovan Bratislava[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.20[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.30[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]2.34[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value]32[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: center nob-border] [TH=class: first2 tl, colspan: 3]27 Oct 2013[/TH] [TH]1[/TH] [TH]X[/TH] [TH]2[/TH] [TH]B's[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: table-dummyrow] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1382880600-1-1-0-0]14:30[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]Trencin - Senica[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]1.91[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.60[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]4.20[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value]32[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Kosice - Trnava After midweek Cup games is in better shape home team which won in local derby with Presov away 1:2, and after red card and penalty against them scored winning goal in 10 players. Kosice has good coach now, balanced squad with young players which play in youth national teams, and another experienced players expect in the middle like Pacinda or Singlar. In attack is great former best scorer Novak with another one good player Omar Diaby from France. They won in last Nitra in previous round and at home lost only in unlucky games with Trencin and Slovan. Trnava isnt good team now before. In last season fought in relegation battle and this season lost first four away games. They are in middle of table only 2 points before Kosice but at away won only in Dunajska and Nitra. With Kosice has good H2H bilance but now in Trnava in poor form and their lost in league at home with average Myjava and in Cup with Ruzomberok confirms that. Only very good defence can help them to reach a point. My pick: Kosice DNB 4/10 1,67 @ bet365 and Under 2,5 4/10 1,75 @ bet365 Ruzomberok - Nitra Hosts are crazy unpredictible team, which can win or lose anything or everything. In last Cup game suprisingly won in Trnava, but match before lost at home with poor Moravce. In previous league round won local derby against Bystrica and I think that was finally and of their bad strike. Now they are able to win any game and including with Nitra. Visitors are last, only Dunajska is worse. Nitra after coach change and some new players transfers was in good shape with new kind of motivation. But they lost it and lhave ost last two games with Myjava and Kosice. They didnt scored in last 5 away games but in Zilina scored 4 times. Ruzomberok isnt far away from Zilina and with them has Nitra good H2H, in this season tied 3:3 and in last season lost only one from 3 games. But hosts need to win, they are 3rd only point behind Myjava which will play against Slovan. There is great chance to jump over them. Nitra can reach points only when score a goal, I dont belive them in it. My pick: Ruzomberok 3/10 1,5 @ bet365 and BTS no 2/10 2,2 @ bwin Z. Moravce - Dunajska Streda Match between two average team from which is Dunajska much worse. Hosts won in last Cup game away in good Senica and their form increases after 6 matches without lose. In addition, Moravce won 5 from 6 games and just 3 at home. Yes, two was from Cup but they beat Zilina, Trnava or Myjava here. I can not imagine, how Dunajska could earn only point here. This is some kind of local derby, but Dunajska never was big rival for Moravce. And visitors have more other problems with finances or still with betting case without result of investiagion yet. Dunajska tied in Zilina, but there was one side match with goal impotence from home team, which can score one goal from many chances. Away team has poor defence and in last match was sended off their two players. I expect big home win here. My pick: Moravce -1 AH 4/10 1,5 @ bet365 and Moravce 1st Half 3/10 1,78 @ bwin Zilina - B. Bystrica Hosts with their young squad struggling and losing in many games. Before season they was candidate for top3, but quality squad hasnt experiences for this level for now. They lost in Cup game with strong Slovan at home clear 1:3 and in another hard game away in Moravce 2:0. Zilina win home only with Kosice, which is worst away team and in first round with Slovan, which has different squad now and already beat them in last game. This is another hard team with good physical players with experiences from Bystrica, which lost last two league games. And now they need some points so Zilina is good team to start. But Zilina can say same thing too and this would be hard game for both teams. Their last game finished 3:3 and this could be same game with many goals. I can see only one goal different between this teams and home ground would crucial factor. My pick: Zilina 4/10 1,85 @ bet365 and Under 2,5 3/10 1,8 @ bet365 Myjava - Slovan Great game for home team and match of the year for them. Myjava is only 5 points behind, but before season anything except their great run for top3. Myjava is just 2nd for now with only point before Ruzomberok and another one from Trencin. They won in Trnava which was big suprsise. Myjava won at home againts average teams and tied with better like Zilina or Senica. Slovan is different category, they havent big opponent in fight for title and only who can beat them are themselves. Visitors has best squad, financials, salaries and more things. In league lost some games, but with only because they was exhausted. Slovan is strong machine and matches like this can win everyday. With Myjava never lose any game and only 2 times tied. They have strong players and when Myjava would be highly offensive, they can punish them from counterattacks. I guess not many goals, Myjava will be very offensive, but when they concede their tactic fall down. Slovan is without best striker in this match and this would be only negative for them in this round. But in Myjava won all H2H games and I dont think they can lose here first time now. My pick: Slovan 4/10 2,3 @ bet365 and Under 2,5 3/10 2,00 @ bet365 Trencin - Senica Hosts has only 2 points lead before Senica but for now is in better shape. Trencin won 3 games from last 6 and didnt lose any. At home they are great and very offensive, but they can produce this kind of football at away too. They scored three times in Slovan and won this game clearly 0:3. This can be considered like lucky win but Trencin won with Slovan in first H2H in season too. Only with Senica has Trencin not good bilance whit which they didnt won never from new milenium. They have only some wins from club friendlies but this is another and much harder game with motivation for both sides. Senica for now is in poor shape, they lost with Moravce and could be exhausted in Trencin, because they will play very offensive with young fast players. Visitors has bad league draw too, they met in last round Trnava, Slovan and won only in Dunajska. Very bad result they have from Nitra, where they lost too and in this match with Trencin will be outsider for me. My pick: Trencin 4/10 1,85 @ bet365 and BTS no 3/10 2,25 @ bwin

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2013-14 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 26 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] MFK Košice v Spartak Trnava (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce v DAC Dunajská Streda (13:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] MFK Ružomberok v FC Nitra (13:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] MŠK Žilina v FK Dukla Banská Bystrica (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.94 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Spartak Myjava v Slovan Bratislava (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 27 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AS Trencín v FK Senica (13:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.91 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2013-14 Kosice - Trnava Result 1:3 L&L (-8) My pick: Kosice DNB 4/10 1,67 @ Bet365 and Under 2,5 4/10 1,75 @ Bet365 Ruzomberok - Nitra Result 4:0 W&W (+3,9) My pick: Ruzomberok 3/10 1,5 @ Bet365 and BTS no 2/10 2,2 @ Bwin Z. Moravce - Dunajska Streda Result 1:0 V&W (+2,34) My pick: Moravce -1 AH 4/10 1,5 @ Bet365 and Moravce 1st Half 3/10 1,78 @ Bwin Zilina - B. Bystrica Result 1:2 L&L (-7) My pick: Zilina 4/10 1,85 @ Bet365 and Under 2,5 3/10 1,8 @ Bet365 Myjava - Slovan Result 2:2 L&L (-7) My pick: Slovan 4/10 2,3 @ Bet365 and Under 2,5 3/10 2,00 @ Bet365 Trencin - Senica Result 2:0 W&W (+7,15) My pick: Trencin 4/10 1,85 @ Bet365 and BTS no 3/10 2,25 @ Bwin Round loss - 8,61 Bad run this weekend, only half of good predictions is too small from me..But Trnava won with 3 shots on goal, Zilina is very poor and after this lose I am going against them, Myjava lost 2:0 leading. Only Ruzomberok, Moravce and Trencin confirmed their good records.

[TR=class: center nob-border] [TH=class: first2 tl, colspan: 3]02 Nov 2013 [/TH] [TH]1[/TH] [TH]X[/TH] [TH]2[/TH] [TH]B's[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: table-dummyrow] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1383395400-1-1-0-0]13:30[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]Dun. Streda - Trencin[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]9.00[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]5.00[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]1.45[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value]29[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: table-time datet t1383397200-1-1-0-0]14:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]Senica - Myjava[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]2.38[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.20[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.30[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value]30[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1383397200-1-1-0-0]14:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]Trnava - Ruzomberok[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]2.60[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.20[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.00[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value]28[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: table-time datet t1383399000-1-1-0-0]14:30[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]B. Bystrica - Z. Moravce[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]2.00[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.30[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]4.00[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value]28[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1383399000-1-1-0-0]14:30[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]Nitra - Zilina[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]4.26[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.80[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value]26[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: center nob-border] [TH=class: first2 tl, colspan: 3]03 Nov 2013[/TH] [TH]1[/TH] [TH]X[/TH] [TH]2[/TH] [TH]B's[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: table-dummyrow] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1383490800-1-1-0-0]16:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]Slovan Bratislava - Kosice[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]1.30[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]5.50[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]10.42[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value]27[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Dun. Streda - Trencin Hosts are done. Only 7 goals scored in 15 matches, 6 points and only one home win. Its only first period from three, but they are clear favorite for relegation. I wrote many facts about them, I think this was enought and you know how I take theirs chances. In addition Trencin is in great form, only point behind 2nd Ruzomberok make from them favorite in this match. Any mafia cant turnover this match against favorite, only refree can but Horvath is from the better. And I need to say that Trencin is good away team now, in last two season they was afwul but now its ok and I expect their clear win. My pick: Trencin -1AH 3/10 1,55 @ bet365 and Trencin HT/FT 3/10 2,0 @ bwin and Over 2,5 3/10 1,7 @ bet365 Senica - Myjava Here we go. Home team is in poor form, they fall last from august and win with Zilina. Senica won only 1 league match from then and it was only with Dunajska which is horrible team. They lost in Cup game too but won after contumacy due illegal player start for away team. I dont play game where bad form can turnover. I like more away team and their good shape. Myjava is cheap team but with good coach and balanced squad. Their 3rd place isnt luck or accident. Myjava won in hot ground at Trnava and wasnt far away from first ever 3 points against Slovan at home, but lose 2 goals lead. They play great counterattacking football and in Senica could score goal in minimum. And I think they can take all points too. Senica would play without national team mid Kona after his suspension. Only fact that this is local derby can help him before lose. Much more factors are against them. My pick: Draw or Myjava 5/10 1,62 @ bwin and Myjava win to nil 1/10 5,25 @ bwin Trnava - Ruzomberok Hard match to predict, Ruzomberok is insane team because his coach is very temperament serbian with some kind of crazy tactics. Trnava is home good, but lost with Myjava here and from Kosice at away brought all points. They are only 5 points behind Ruzomberok, so that is very important match for both teams. Trnava can do the refree (iykwim). Ruzomberok has good results from away, and in Trnava won last week Cup game. But Trnava is home team and they know where was they made mistakes. If Ruzomberok plays in elsewhere, I am going to bet on them. Because they play second game in short term here, I am against away team. My pick: Trnava DNB 4/10 1,85 @ bwin and Under 2,5 3/10 1,82 @ unibet B. Bystrica - Z. Moravce Hosts are very balanced team with their bilance 5-5-5 and score 24:20. They can win and lose any game and because that they are unpredictible. When I compare quality of both squads, team are on same level. But Moravce has great form now and they surely want another point to table. At away lost only with Slovan and Trencin which is great at home ground. I am goint to bet on this match, but only small stakes. Very probably is under and away win here. But Bystrica is crazy team with unstable results and because of that i am going to bet less probably option like over. My pick: Draw or Moravce 4/10 1,91 @ bet365 and Over 2,5 3/10 2,1 @ bet365 Nitra - Zilina In this match isnt clear favorite. Nitra needs points to avoid relegation, but thanks to awful Dunajska they have more chances for all season, not only to one match. Hosts are last in table, only because bad score but has more quality in squad. Even I think they have more experiences in team like Zilina. Nitra after drastic changes in team earned 4 points at home, but away was awful agains. But at home can score goals and its only matter of time when here finally win. Zilina is great opponent for them and I expect at least one goal for home team. Zilina in midweek lost Cup game, lost in league match at home again and their head manager goes crazy. All players from starting XI would start for half salaries and this isnt end for penaties in club. Coach has stable position, but some players after another bad game could be fired. In this alerts I am back on Zilina. They have very quality and large squad. They lack only in better results. In Nitra they can reach for points, but home side is motivated too. My pick: BTS yes 5/10 1,7 @ bwin and Zilina 3/10 1,95 @ bwin Slovan - Kosice This is big derby between west and east. But in Slovak league peoples dont know appreciate this kind of matches and match will play only with small audience. In past in 1997/98 season this team fought for title before sold out stadiums, now its utopia. Big favorite in game is clear Slovan, but they are without best player striker Vitter due his 3 matches suspension. With this fakt they tied in Myjava after 2 goals loss and save a point. At home won 5 from 7 games and with Kosice won away game 0:1 too. Kosice isnt good away team and in last match they lost home too against average Trnava. I dont see value on home win, I more like odds on Kosice to score. They scored at Slovan in last 4 games and with striker Jan Novak they are stronger in this side. In team Kosice has more offensive players and this is fact to try this bet. My pick: Kosice score goal 5/10 2,05 @ bwin and 1st Half Under 1,5 3/10 1,5 @ bwin

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2013-14 Dun. Streda - Trencin Result 1:0 L&L&L (-9) My pick: Trencin -1AH 3/10 1,55 @ Bet365 and Trencin HT/FT 3/10 2,0 @ Bwin and Over 2,5 3/10 1,7 @ Bet365 Senica - Myjava Result 3:1 L&L (-6) My pick: Draw or Myjava 5/10 1,62 @ Bwin and Myjava win to nil 1/10 5,25 @ Bwin Trnava - Ruzomberok Result 1:4 L&L (-7) My pick: Trnava DNB 4/10 1,85 @ Bwin and Under 2,5 3/10 1,82 @ Unibet B. Bystrica - Z. Moravce Result 2:1 L&W (-0,7) My pick: Draw or Moravce 4/10 1,91 @ Bet365 and Over 2,5 3/10 2,1 @ Bet365 Nitra - Zilina Result 0:2 L&W (-2,15) My pick: BTS yes 5/10 1,7 @ Bwin and Zilina 3/10 1,95 @ Bwin Slovan - Kosice Result 1:1 W&W (+6,75) My pick: Kosice score goal 5/10 2,05 @ Bwin and 1st Half Under 1,5 3/10 1,5 @ Bwin -18,1 rould loss Lol man.. sry for my followers. Totaly surprised win for Dunajska ruin my weekend. In next round I will try save my profit which is now +11,35 from full season.

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 9 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] MFK Košice v FK Senica (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce v FC Nitra (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FK Dukla Banská Bystrica v DAC Dunajská Streda (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Spartak Myjava v AS Trencín (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 10 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] MFK Ružomberok v Slovan Bratislava (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] MŠK Žilina v Spartak Trnava (16:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2013-14 Kosice - Senica Hosts after good run proceeded in Cup. They won both games against Presov and now they are in semifinal. After midweek Cup they can be little be exhausted, but Senica played in this week too. Kosice is again on the bottom of table, only Nitra and Dunajska is lower. But thanks to coach change and scorer Novak income they lost only one game in last month. Previous round tied with 1st Slovan 1:1 what is great result. Senica has poor form, they won only with Dunajska in this month. But in last round take win in local derby against Myjava. They were good motivated, also Kosice is different team. They are strong at home and need poinst to better places. This game is clear for draw and under. But I still think that Kosice has more offensive power an Senica is still in bad shape. I will try bet on HW and when Senica score that would be over too. My picks: Kosice DNB 4/10 1,73 @ bet365 and Over 2,5 3/10 2,08 @ bet365 B. Bystrica - Dun. Streda Home team won in last round against inform Moravce and this would be weaker opponent for them. Bystrica is 7th with 4 points behind EL places. Their coach is former footballer and he can prepare team for matches like today. At home they lost only with 1st and 2nd league team and destroyed here Nitra 4:0 from the bottom of table. Against Dunajska in first match only tied 1:1. Visitors won in last round with strong Trencin, which doesnt scored any goal after many chances. This match was awful for watching, and I think for some kind of manipulation. Dunajska hasnt money and on their back is betting case too. In last match has about 20 free kicks and scored goal after one of them. In Bystrica cant play same with similar help from refree. But as I said in previous analyse for Dunajska: "Any mafia cant turnover this match against favorite, only refree can.." I was right but my bet was on favorite and in this match I am going to bet agaist underdog. Value on HW is poor so I think in their attack form with only 8 scored goal, they cant do it. My picks: BTS no 4/10 1,7 @ bwin and EH-1 2/10 2,15 @ bwin Myjava - Trencin This is match of teams which have different issues. Myjava is strong at home where lost only one game but it was first season round and this is very far. In last home game lost leading 2:0 against 1st Slovan, but draw is good result too. They lost in local derby against Senica which was in poor form. It means that Myjava is an average team, which can hold good shape and in hard tasks fails. But home coach is great motivator and can reach maximum power from his team. In other side is Trencin which is great on home syntetic grass but at away games mostly filed. I know that their form now away is good but in last game failed to score against worst league team Dunajska and lose too. Maybe it was some kind of cheat but against Myjava this season lost at home 2:3. It would be very hard game for Trencin to confirm, that they can win away games. Because of that I am going to bet on other option. Both team is very offensive and this match is very important. Myjava is 4th and Trencin 3rd but with 27 poinst for all. Maybe it will not be goal fest, but Myjava and Trencin like attack and one goal can change game for goal fest. BTS is therefore logical choice and I am on home side too but for small stake. My picks: BTS yes 4/10 1,57 @ bwin and Myjava DNB 2/10 1,55 @ bwin and 1st half Under 1,5 2/10 1,53 @ bwin Z. Moravce - Nitra Home side is big favorite here. They lost in midweek cup game but has no chance to qualify and saved some main players. Moravce is strong at home and lost here only in first season match. In league they are 6th but only 3 poinst behind top of table like 3rd place. Only facts which I dislike in this game is small HW value and local derby. Yes I know, Nitra is poor and after some changes with coach, players, board etc they poor form continue. But is last season they werent in good conditions and won both away local derby games. I cant go against Moravce because they are better and in good form, but I can overlook this facts. My bet is going half to Nitra and half for HW. Hosts scored in season 19 goals which is only 4 goals more than Nitra. But visitors have horrible defence and this is big fact. My picks: Nitra to score 4/10 1,83 @ bwin and Myjava or Nitra won 1st Half 3/10 1,53 @ bet365 and Moravce -1EH 1/10 2,1 @ bwin Ruzomberok - Slovan This is match of the year for both teams. Ruzomberok is after Cup games maybe tired, but they progress to semifinal after beating of Trnava and in last wendesday game they saved some players. Slovan done same thing in Cup game against Zilina, but he won all games. This is only table derby, not even big rivals here. Ruzomberok lost at home 2 games against underdogs, but won with better teams. Their form is excelent and they can reach on title as only team except Slovan in this league. I will be very happy when they can beat Slovan, but quality is on guest side and this is big fact. Slovan has big offensive power in many players, Ruzomberok only in Lacny which scored his first goals only in last month and in Trnava games. He scored 7 goals in last 3 matches and now he is with 10 goals and Pavel Fort from Slovan on 1st place of league topscorers. This game is hard to predict, wins who will score more goals is my thought. For Slovan is this more important because they were favorites until before the start of season. Ruzomberok is only in good shape. My picks: Slovan DNB 3/10 1,8 @ bet365 and Over 2,5 3/10 1,95 @ bet365 Zilina - Trnava Hosts after board punisments won in Nitra without doubt. But their best DM Piacek is injured. As I said many times, Zilina has quality team with young players but without experiences. They can hold form for more like 2-3 matches in row and need time to improve. And 9th place is big fail for them in season. Zilina need to win but Trnava is on same level. Visitors are 8th with similar form and awful start to season. Both team was knocked out from Cup in midweek but Trnava was nearer to surprise Ruzomberok, when they won second game 1:2. But they need to win for another one goal more. In H2H won Trnava at home thanks to many bad decisions from refree which was suspended after match. Now is refree Hrcka which managed Zilina-Rzomberok match where home side lost 2:3. This is new refree and he doesnt help any team in league with strange decisions. I thing that this game would be clear in this side and bigger facts are quality and form. In this option is favorite Trnava and AH has good value on that. I dont belive for very offensive play so over is out too. My picks: Trnava +1 AH 4/10 1,6 @ bet365 and Under 2,5 3/10 1,85 @ bwin

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2013-14 Kosice - Senica Result 3:1 W&W (+6,16) My picks: Kosice DNB 4/10 1,73 @ bet365 and Over 2,5 3/10 2,08 @ bet365 B. Bystrica - Dun. Streda Result 5:1 L&W (-1,7) My picks: BTS no 4/10 1,7 @ bwin and EH-1 2/10 2,15 @ bwin Myjava - Trencin Result 1:3 W&L&L (-1,72) My picks: BTS yes 4/10 1,57 @ bwin and Myjava DNB 2/10 1,55 @ bwin and 1st half Under 1,5 2/10 1,53 @ bwin Z. Moravce - Nitra Result 3:0 L&W&W (-1,31) My picks: Nitra to score 4/10 1,83 @ bwin and Myjava or Nitra won 1st Half 3/10 1,53 @ bet365 and Moravce -1EH 1/10 2,1 @ bwin Ruzomberok - Slovan Result 2:3 W&W (+5,25) My picks:Slovan DNB 3/10 1,8 @ bet365 and Over 2,5 3/10 1,95 @ bet365 Zilina - Trnava Result 0:0 W&W (+4,95) My picks: Trnava +1 AH 4/10 1,6 @ bet365 and Under 2,5 3/10 1,85 @ bwin Finally profit 11,63 :) Good results and punts, but maybe small stakes from me. I am glad to see good prediction in every match from this round especially in last two hard games. Its shame that now will be international break in leagues, because I feel new strenght. See you in next round 23th of November ;)

• 2 weeks later...

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 23 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Spartak Trnava v FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce (12:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] DAC Dunajská Streda v Spartak Myjava (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.56 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FK Senica v MFK Ružomberok (12:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Nitra v FK Dukla Banská Bystrica (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.08 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AS Trencín v MFK Košice (16:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 24 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Slovan Bratislava v MŠK Žilina (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2013-14 Trnava - Z. Moravce Hosts had very poor start to season, after 2 months start winning but machine stoped againt and they are only 8th in table. Their head coach came from Moravce before season and he pretty know his former own team. Trnava is at home very class team but lost last two matches. Moravce is clearly home team and on road they struggling with only 9 scored goals. They love strong home teams where they can use their counter attacks. But home coach know this strong and he is able to stop it with some tactical moves. Trnava can "do refree" without doubts and they are only 3 points behind today opponent and 6 points behind 3rd Europa league place. My picks: Trnava HW 5/10 1,83 @ bet 365 and Under 2,5 goals 3/10 1,95 @ bet365 Dunajska - Myjava This is clear match for away win but Dunajska is withouth motivation in league so far. They are fixing team and Federation does investigation where 4 players was arrested. Now they waiting for judgment which will be very probably relegation. You can choose some crazy options in this match like HT/FT bet or big over, but I am out of betting on this comedy. No picks recommended Senica - Ruzomberok Big blow in this match is that best leage and Ruzomberok striker Tomas Dubek is missing. Without him they are maybe half team or less. But Senica isnt win too, they are 7th but in last 2 months won only 2 matches. One was with poor Dunajska and one was in local derby. Ruzomberok lost with Slovan before international break 2:3 at home in front of full house attendance. Their performance was great but Slovan is a half level stronger. They are now 5 points behind them. Last match ended with draw 1:1 and now I expect tight game. Maybe without goals and both sides will be thanksfull. My picks: Under 2,5 4/10 1,85 @ bet365 and Half time or Full time Draw 3/10 1,6 @ bwin Nitra - B. Bystrica Hosts have serious problems here. They have lost 5 matches in row, scored only 15 goals in 17 rounds and they are the last in table behind Dunajska. With which they will play last round after this match and this would be key game of season maybe. Nitra needs to win both games but as I said many times, they hasnt squad for this. They can focus only on one game from this situation it will be the second. Bystrica in other hand has great form with 3 in row wins and on road lost only 3 games. Nitra will play for lucky draw with strong defend, but Bystrica has fast players in attack and one chance can decide this match. My picks: Bystrica AW 4/10 2,0 @ bwin and Under 2,5 3/10 1,95 @ bet365 Trencin - Kosice In away team in two big loses, attacker Pacinda and defender Ostojic from main XI are missing. But Kosice has other great player with ultra good form like Viazanko or former top league striker Novak. In good mood is national U21 player Duda, which scored in NT game too. Trencin on the other side need to win this game, they are 3rd only 6 points behind Slovan and from behind in table attacks 4th Myjava and 5th Moravce. Ruzomberok will play hard game too and Trencin can go to 2nd place for this period of season what will be great achievement for them. They has great attack when scored 40 goal the most in league. Last H2H matches ended with booring draws and unders but I expect open game without favourite to win. My picks: Over 2,5 5/10 1,9 @ bet365 and Kosice +1 AH 4/10 1,93 @ bet365 Slovan - Zilina This will be derby game between two most succesful team in last years. But both team now is in other conditions when Slovan is 1st with great squad and good form. And Zilina is 10th with good coach but with no form and inexperienced players. Slovan won last round very important game in Ruzomberok and made 5 points lead. Now they can confirm their power against weak opponent. But Zilina has good players, maybe in some formation they are better from Slovan but team is very young now and they can control theirs powers yet. Because of that I dont expect clear home win, in some conditions can more motivated Slovan destroy Zilina. But visitors isnt team which losing without fight. My bet is going on tight game with goals. My picks: Zilina to score 4/10 1,8 @ bwin Will Slovan win to nil? no 3/10 1,6 @ bwin

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2013-14 Trnava - Z. Moravce Result 3:2 W&L (+1,15) My picks: Trnava HW 5/10 1,83 @ bet 365 and Under 2,5 goals 3/10 1,95 @ bet365 Dunajska - Myjava Result 0:3 No picks recommended Senica - Ruzomberok Result 2:1 L&W (-2,2) My picks: Under 2,5 4/10 1,85 @ bet365 and Half time or Full time Draw 3/10 1,6 @ bwin Nitra - B. Bystrica 2:0 L&W (-1,15) My picks: Bystrica AW 4/10 2,0 @ bwin and Under 2,5 3/10 1,95 @ bet365 Trencin - Kosice Result 5:0 W&L (-0,685) My picks: Over 2,5 5/10 1,9 @ bet365 and Kosice +1 AH 4/10 1,93 @ bet365 Slovan - Zilina Result 2:1 W&W (+3,76) My picks: Zilina to score 4/10 1,8 @ bwin Will Slovan win to nil? no 3/10 1,6 @ bwin Round profit +0,88 Very small profit but in every match I predicted at least one right punt. Myjava won but was without bet because I had bad feeling. I am very surprised by Nitra win, they are much stronger in psychical way now so in last game this year against Dunajska I am going to bet on them.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 29 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Nitra v DAC Dunajská Streda (16:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 30 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] MFK Košice v Spartak Myjava (12:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce v Slovan Bratislava (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FK Dukla Banská Bystrica v Spartak Trnava (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] MFK Ružomberok v AS Trencín (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] MŠK Žilina v FK Senica (16:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2013-14 Nitra - Dun. Streda Match between two poor sides. In last H2H won Dunajska 1:0, but now has better form and its time for revenge from home team. They won against Bystrica at home suprisingly but they deserve to win. Dunajska won only one other match against Trencin at home. At away they are poor, and in league without motivation. Nitra has bigger quality in squad and they need to win more. And in this game we can see some kind of manipulation, becasue this region know from tipster mafia but police investigation stop their job. But I have feeling that in last match in this year they want something to fix so you can try a risk bets too for small stakes. My picks: Nitra HW 4/10 1,75 @ bet 365 and Over 2,5 2/10 2,2 @ bwin HT/FT Dunajska/Nitra 0,5/10 34 @ bwin and HT/FT Nitra/Dunajska 0,5/10 67 @ bwin Kosice - Myjava It would be very windy aftenoon in Saturday and football will feel it. Kosice is good team at home anyway, only 3 loses with Trnava, Trencin and Slovan. They beat here Senica and tied with strong Ruzomberok. But tomorrow will be without 3 important players. Myjava is in full strong and they are favourite for win. Fourth position in table and only 3 points behind second Ruzomberok is very great result for them in this period of season. They won 5 away games and only Slovan won more. And Kosice won only one game against them ever. After their debacle to Trencin 5:0 they are outsider in this game for me. My picks: Myjava DNB 4/10 2,5 @ bet365 and Under 2,5 3/10 1,73 @ bet365 B. Bystrica - Trnava Hosts have lost in Nitra previos round and that was big blow, because Nitra is one of poorest team in league. Now they will play at home where their bilance is 5-2-2 with loses only against 1st Slovan and 2nd Ruzomberok. Important fact is too many missings in away squad. Trnava is without 5 injured players from which are 2 from starting eleven. But they are in good form in their away games when they didnt lost 6 games in row. Bystrica isnt powerful team with bigger quality or strong home stadium. Their H2H balance is very tight and I expect level game. My picks: Draw 3/10 3,25 @ bet365 and Trnava or Draw 3/10 1,73 @ bwin Ruzomberok - Trencin Hosts are after two big loses, against 1st and 3rd team Slovan and Senica and now they will play another one important game. Where they lost they will be only 4th out of europa league places for this period of season and this in big blow for former 1st team in table. But this is the fact and some team winning and some losing their games. Trencin is from other side when they lost from August only 1 game against Dunajska. They took 2nd place after Ruzomberok last loses and can hold it after today match. In their team is good quality players from Dutch owner. Trencin scored the most goals in league and in this game can win important poinst. Only one chance for home team to win is great defend wall, and I expect under in this game because of that. My picks: Under 2,5 4/10 2,00 @ bet365 and Trencin or Draw 3/10 1,6 @ bet365 Z. Moravce - Slovan Hosts are very sympatic team and with strong home stadium and balance. But "someone" doesnt like them or they doesnt fit to ideal for some teams. As I said in last round analyse, in Trnava is strong factor refree and that one send off two Moravce´s players and whistle two penalties against them. Now Moravce is without two important players and will play against 1st Slovan, which is very sympatic only for "federation". This is their big tactic to discard teams which are in form and manage clear way for Slovan title. Visitors can win game without this practices anyway because in squad has more quality, but this is kind of safety for win from them. My picks: Slovan AW 4/10 1,8 @ bet365 and EH -1 Slovan 1/10 3,2 @ bet365 Zilina - Senica Both team has awful season. Zilina has horrible balance from this period and win in this match cant save season for them. Only one win in 2 months for team like Zilina with big tradition which fought many season for title and now they are only 10th. And behind them is only Nitra and Dunajska.. Home coach tries some changes, but in squad he hasnt experiences. Players has quality but they are too young and need time to improve. Senica is 5th but after win can jump to some better places. They won 3 hard games in November and this would be same match. They won in last H2H at home against Zilina 2:1. Hosts has at home balance 3-3-3 so after this match it changes. But I can choose for which side. My picks: Draw 3/10 3,25 @ bet365 and Over 2,5 2/10 2,1 @ bwin

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2013-14 Nitra - Dun. Streda Result 0:0 L&L (-6)My picks: Nitra HW 4/10 1,75 @ bet 365 and Over 2,5 2/10 2,2 @ bwin HT/FT Dunajska/Nitra 0,5/10 34 @ bwin and HT/FT Nitra/Dunajska 0,5/10 67 @ bwin Kosice - Myjava Result 2:1 L&L (-7) My picks: Myjava DNB 4/10 2,5 @ bet365 and Under 2,5 3/10 1,73 @ bet365 B. Bystrica - Trnava Result 0:0 W&W (+8,94) My picks: Draw 3/10 3,25 @ bet365 and Trnava or Draw 3/10 1,73 @ bwin Ruzomberok - Trencin Result 1:2 L&W (-2,2) My picks: Under 2,5 4/10 2,00 @ bet365 and Trencin or Draw 3/10 1,6 @ bet365 Z. Moravce - Slovan Result 0:2 W&W (+5,4) My picks: Slovan AW 4/10 1,8 @ bet365 and EH -1 Slovan 1/10 3,2 @ bet365 Zilina - Senica Result 1:2 L&W (-0,8) My picks: Draw 3/10 3,25 @ bet365 and Over 2,5 2/10 2,1 @ bwin Round loss - 1,66. My bad in this round was stakes on fixers Nitra and Dunajska. I am glad that season is over but I finished with positive all season balance + 22,2. I have some profit in this round thanks to last 4 matches where I good predicted all four second services ;) So I am goint to relax for new energy and after winter break will be glad to see my followers here in first spring round. Bye :)

• 2 months later...

[TR=class: center nob-border] [TH=class: first2 tl, colspan: 3]01 Mar 2014[/TH] [TH]1[/TH] [TH]X[/TH] [TH]2[/TH] [TH]B's[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: table-dummyrow] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1393678800-1-1-0-0]14:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]Senica - Z. Moravce[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]1.74[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.60[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]5.30[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value]29[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: table-time datet t1393680600-1-1-0-0]14:30[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]Trnava - Nitra[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]1.37[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]5.00[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]9.50[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value]29[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1393682400-1-1-0-0]15:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]Slovan Bratislava - B. Bystrica[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]1.32[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]5.40[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]10.57[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value]29 [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: table-time datet t1393682400-1-1-0-0]15:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]Trencin - Zilina[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp in-coupon]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.60[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]4.80[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value]29[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd] [TD=class: table-time datet t1393687800-1-1-0-0]16:30[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]Dun. Streda - Kosice[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]4.40[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.40[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]1.95[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value]28[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=class: table-time datet t1393689600-1-1-0-0]17:00[/TD] [TD=class: name table-participant, colspan: 2]Myjava - Ruzomberok[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]2.24[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp]3.40[/TD] [TD=class: odds-nowrp in-coupon]3.30[/TD] [TD=class: center info-value]28[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Senica - Moravce Senica has changed many players in transfer window, Moravce only filled empty places from youth academy. Very interesting is new players in Senica from Brasil, Portugal or Italy. Only one name is bigger loss for them, midlefielder Divis was transfered do Czech SuperLeague. Between teams isnt big gap but in quality is possible diferences. For me will be Senica favourite to Europa League places and in this match will win easly, but we can see many goals. Prediction: 2:0, Bet: Senica HW 3/10 @1,67 & Under 2,5 3/10 @1,9 Trnava - Nitra Home team has horrible start to season, but they catched place in the middle of table at the end. So they are only 3 points to EL places. After winter brought two old former players Vyskocil and Gasparik. They have quality and are in well known enviroment so this was good step from club. Trnava has big lose in defend when kicked out former captain sweeper Adamik. This is big blow and I dont understand this team politic, but day after they bought Carnota which is another former quality defender. On the other side is Nitra which want save their life in league. In winter window they have made biggest transfers with name like John Mensah - national Ghana player, probably goalkeeper Putnocky from Slovan. They have new coach too, ist Hudec from Myjava which is great in tactics and motivation and thanks to his job is Myjava 3rd after first half of season what is historical record. This is very unpredictible match on result, my bet goes only for goals. Prediction: 3:2, Bet: Over 2,5 2/10 @1,65 Slovan - Bystrica Slovan will be champion of league it is for sure now. Althought they need to win some matches still, but they finances and staff is on very profesional stage. They had sell only one defender Cikos to Scotland and GK Putnocky. Replacment in goal is Pernis from Nitra where is possible change of players. Slovak has great attack with Vittek, Halenar, Peltier, Meszaros, Szarka with offensive Milinkovic. Against average Bystrica they are overloaded. Bystrica have lost in transfer window big names from attack - Jurco and Marcin. Now they have only young Fabian Slancik and other team is from former youth players. This match will be clear home business. Prediction: 2:0, Bet: Slovan -1AH 5/10 @1,6 Trencin - Zilina In winter pause Trencin signed cooperation with another team after Ajax is it now Chinese Tchien-?in which has connections to other netherland teams. In transfer window recieved not well known players from coop teams, but if they were good as former players that will be great. Ajax know what is good and therefore they took Lobotka from Trencin. But home team has many good talented players and chance for Europa League is big. Zilina has awful season and they totaly destroyed team. Team had left too many players and it was quality names like Majtan, Bello, Akakpo, Nunes, Gergel, Dubravka and Pich. Zilina bought best Bystrica attacker Jurco and another one from Trencin Oliveira. Their squad isnt better from Trencin or other top table teams. This will be very offensive match and home team is favourite. Prediction 4:2, Bet: Trencin HW 3/10 @1,67 & Over 2,5 4/10 @1,57 Dun. Streda - Kosice For Dunajska Streda come after winter decision from football federation due match fixing with result of 6 points reduction. They made some changes but financial situation in team is horrible and many players was without contracts. Some average players from other league teams will play here but the quality isnt good enought to save league life. Kosice have lost talented Duda which probably go to Legia Warsaw but they squad isnt bad. They see big chance for Europa League from semifinal Cup stages. This will be low scoring match, maybe Dunajska can grab one point for goalless draw or Kosice will win this. Prediction: 0:0, Bet: Under 2,5 3/10 @1,75 Myjava - Ruzomberok This match was in my eye from the end of last year. When coach Hudec was fired I know that in this team is something bad. This is big blow because Hudec was soul and brain for team. Myjava have lost many valuable players and brought players from Dunajska?! and Dubnica which play 2nd league. Only Oršula from Duisburg is good player. Only one big transfer for Ruzomberok when they have lost 2nd top scorer Lacny to Kairat Almaty. But they have Tawamba or Dubek which are great players and thanks to them they are 3rd in league table only 5 points to second place. I can see only one result here and it will be Ruzomberok win. Prediction: 0:1, Bet: Ruzomberok DNB 4/10 @2,20 Odds are from @bet365

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2013-14 in this double is questionable form and starting tactics from Zilina against Trencin. syntetic grass on home stadium will be advantage for technical teams which are Zilina and Trencin both. and its 1st spring round u know, so I cant say some other relevant facts like actual form etc. I recomend bet on Slovan HW with Senica/Trencin (maybe saver bets on DC or DNB ) ;)

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 1 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FK Senica v FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce (13:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.67 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Spartak Trnava v FC Nitra (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AS Trencín v MŠK Žilina (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Slovan Bratislava v FK Dukla Banská Bystrica (14:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] DAC Dunajská Streda v MFK Košice (15:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Spartak Myjava v MFK Ružomberok (16:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2013-14 Today, I´m gonna put my money on the underdogs and play against all odds and tables. I have a strong feeling that this round is made up for surprises and I chose two of them - playing two worst teams of season, Nitra and Dunajská Streda. Trnava - Nitra As a Nitra´s supporter (yes, take it into consideration when playing my bets :lol), I´m obviously watching them more than any other slovak club, so I have more to say as well. As usually, Nitra screwed up the first half of the season and now they are gonna start their spring relegation battle. And I think, they will be successful once again (they used to have it almost every year). A new coach, Ladislav Hudec, is coming from Myjava and in my opinion that could be the reason number one for favouring Nitra in next rounds. He did some good job there and I think that he is able to make something out of this team. Nitra also added some experience players to their squad, because it was really young and lost in the first half of the season. New goalkeeper Putnocky (Slovan and Kosice previously), defenders Kolbas and Pillar, Augustin as a midfielder and striker Mikus, who just came home from Admira Wacker Modling. And finally, somehow they managed to bring a former player of Lyon and Sunderland, John Mensah. Unfortunately, he is not able to play today because of injury, but I´m pretty sure that at least it´s a big morale boost for other players, simply because of having such a player in your dressing room. Trnava didn´t make any significant changes during the break, so I expect them to play more or less the same football as in the first half of the season. For me, they are pretty unpredictable team and their results are hard to estimate. When you think that they are on top of their form, they will lose against a poor team next round. Anyway, they have one big loss today - closed stadium. Trnava has always a big advantage when playing home because of their great supporters, but today they have to play without them. All in all, I think there is some value in backing Nitra today, because odds look like Trnava is obvious winner in this game. This is a first round so it´s hard to make predictions, but I think that Nitra can show today that they are gonna play much more better than in the first half of the season. Safe bet - Nitra +1,5 @1.74 Marathonbet My bet - Draw or Nitra @3.10 Marathonbet Dunajská Streda - Košice This is gonna be shorter, I just wanna tell you that it makes sense to me to play Dunajská Streda today too. They brought some interesting players during the break, and even if they look pretty broken, they are pretty serious about saving a league for this club. Košice didn´t impress me in the first half of the season, and after losing Duda, I don´t expect nothing extra-ordinary from this team. They didn´t change their team during the break and if their quite poor away results are gonna continue, they might have some serious trouble against motivated and enthusiastic team tonight. Safe bet - Dunajská Streda or Draw @1.80 Winner My bet - Dunajská Streda @4.10 Tipsport Good luck!!

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2013-14 Senica - Moravce Result 2:1 W&L (-0,99) Prediction: 2:0, Bet: Senica HW 3/10 @1,67 & Under 2,5 3/10 @1,9 Trnava - Nitra Result 0:0 L (-2) Prediction: 3:2, Bet: Over 2,5 2/10 @1,65 Slovan - Bystrica Result 2:0 W&W (+3) Prediction: 2:0, Bet: Slovan -1AH 5/10 @1,6 Trencin - Zilina Result 2:1 W&W (+4,29) Prediction 4:2, Bet: Trencin HW 3/10 @1,67 & Over 2,5 4/10 @1,57 Dun. Streda - Kosice Result 0:0 W (+2,25) Prediction: 0:0, Bet: Under 2,5 3/10 @1,75 Myjava - Ruzomberok Result 0:3 W (+4,8) Prediction: 0:1, Bet: Ruzomberok DNB 4/10 @2,20 Round profit +11,35 Only late goal in Senica and attacking impotence of Trnava canceled my great bilance. I am very satisfied with round results, espetialy with Ruzomberok and Slovan. See you next week ;)

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2013-14

Trnava - Nitra Safe bet - Nitra +1,5 @1.74 Marathonbet My bet - Draw or Nitra @3.10 Marathonbet Dunajská Streda - Košice Safe bet - Dunajská Streda or Draw @1.80 Winner My bet - Dunajská Streda @4.10 Tipsport Good luck!!
Trnava - Nitra 0-0:clap I watched only the first half of the game, but as I hoped and expected, Nitra showed that it´s not gonna be the same team as before the winter break. They were more organized, played more responsibly and I have better impression from their game in general. I think it´s a solid start to second part of the season and it would be reasonable to check the odds on Nitra in next rounds, because this one was maybe quite high. Dunajská Streda - Košice 0-0 ;) Only the safer bet is won, but anyway I think it was a decent price. I was hoping that after the Košice´s red card home team will score a winning goal, but unfortunately it didn´t happen. On the other hand, I think that Dunajská proved my words about their possible improvement right. Stay tuned!

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2013-14 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 8 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Spartak Trnava v DAC Dunajská Streda (13:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FK Dukla Banská Bystrica v FK Senica (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]MFK Ružomberok v MFK Košice (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Spartak Myjava v MŠK Žilina (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Trencín v FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce (16:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 10 March 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Nitra v Slovan Bratislava (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2013-14 Trnava - Dunajska After bad start to season Trnava tied first march game too with candidate to relegation Nitra. Dunajska is another one from the bottom, but in midweek came new stakeholder of national gas company. Dunajska catch point with Kosice too, but they didnt used from one man advantage about 40 minutes. They have good squad for this campaign now, but Trnava is still on better level and for tomorrow game will finally with home fans after punishment. Home coach need to win for confidance of board members. One special fact for HW is home advantage, where referees are very helpful (penalties or reds against visitors). Prediction: 2:0, Bet: Trnava HW 4/10 @1,44 B. Bystrica - Senica First clash on spring season Bystrica played at away on hot favourite for title. Slovan destroyed them easily but only with 2 goals difference. Bystrica has very young squad with players from theirs region. Only some players has experiences in this league level. For me its the biggest blow from transfers window, financial situation here is steady but they have no money for better or average players. Espetially in attack they have sold all solid material. Senica made some valuable changes with players from exotic countries. Main help is that captain and reserve national player Kona stays which mean they are strong in the middle. Talented players has Senica in attack where the best scorer is 27 years old Piroska, another well known player. I dont know why is Bystrica here little favourite, I like odds very much and more chances to win I see on away side. Prediction: 0:1, Bet: Senica or Draw 4/10 @1,5 Ruzomberok - Kosice Ruzomberok has won masterfully in Myjava last round, where their conter-attacks were absolutly smashing. The bad words after sale of best goalscorer Lacny wasnt significant. But hosts have lost another striker, when in Myjava was injured Tawamba. I dont know if he will be able to play, but Ruzomberok has other good player to attack where substitute Almasky scored first league goal here. Strnght of home team is in the middle with Zrelak and Zosak. On the other side will be average and good defense playing team from Kosice. They tied in Dunajska practically withou any relevant chance to goal. They gun striker Novak is out of form about 2 seasons and he hasnt any help from other positions. Only Viazanko and Duda have potential to create some chances but second named was transfered to Legia Warshaw. I can see here tight game but all tromphs are on home side. Prediction: 1:0, Bet: Ruzomberok HW 4/10 @1,67 Myjava - Zilina Another one home game for Myjava, which made the biggist mistake of year with sacking coach Hudec. He was main factor and thanks to him they were in Europa league places battle. Now they are with some good players too and only what we can see is big fall down. Boards will not be happy but this was theirs choice. Now they faced Zilina which isnt already poor team. They were pre season title favourite, but young coach and players out of form made from this team one of candidate for relegation. In winter pause visitors changed every position with new player and many names were moved to reserves. In first match they winning all time but Trencin turned match in last seconds. Zilina has big potential with some young players, which are in very good condition. This is game in which Zilina have to dominate. Prediction: 1:2, Bet: Zilina DNB 3/10 @2,1 & Over 2,5 2/10 @1,7 Trencin - Z. Moravce Home team turned first game against Zilina and they showed some potential to do big class football. Their team was builded from Ajax players and thanks to that cooperation they are very solid team. Trencin is olny 6 points behind first Slovan, but this isnt their motivation. Team has very good potental for future and eurocups so they need to win matches like this. Moravce is with Bystrica the poorest teams in leage with very small budget. But they didnt play so bad and team has potential to good results. I dont know why their best striker Pribula was on the bench last match, but with him they has very dangerous offense. Trencin very like attacking football and on this syntetic grass we can see many chances. For me it would be good game with many goals and home win too. Prediction: 3:1, Bet: Over 2,5 3/10 @1,57 & Trencin HW 4/10 @1,4 Nitra - Slovan On monday in front of TV cameras will play these two team big match. Nitra after winter improved in all positions and main change is new coach. Mr. Hudec is great motivator and tactical player, what I have said in every analyse on his team. Nitra needs points with all matches without exception. They are in relegation battle with Dunajska, but after winter Nitra made better steps to this target. Slovan is organisation with biggest budget, but without significant support of fans. Their attendance on home games are really poor for team which playing for title (maybe because they playing on old rival stadium). Slovan has team with well know names on every position, some plyers are injured for now but starting XI is in good condition. As lazynko said, the odds will be against Nitra for some matches. And we can use it for our benefit. I will wait for odds on Nitra goal. Prediction: 1:2, Bet: Over 2,5 3/10 @1,57 Odds are from bet365

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2013-14 Yes but I only bet last time on Senica. I remember you also predict Trencin but I dont bet on them. But now I want play some combo also with your picks and Im thinkng what will be the best. edit: I bet only in Trencin home win.

Re: Slovakia > Corgon League > 2013-14 Nothing really makes me excited today, so I´m not making any huge bets tonight. At the beginning of the week I was thinking about playing against Trnava once again, but the FA changed their mind during the week and allowed them to play with supporters. Anyway, I think that Dunajská Streda +1,5 @1.72 (Betgun)could be useful for some sort of bet. As it was said, Trnava will probably have problems to break their defence and Dunajská can possibly take something from this match. What is more, I think that Ružomberok to win @1.72 (Unibet) might be quite safe bet. Košice, their today´s opponent, proved themselves as a poor traveller and home side after great game last week is deservedly favourite in this clash. Finally, I will maybe try Both to score @1.75 (Fortuna) in Nitra vs. Slovan Bratislava game. To be honest, I was hoping for better odds than this, but if you could find that higher somewhere, it might be worth to try. Slovan managed to keep clean sheet only twice in away games this season, so there might be some goals in this game. Nitra has nothing to lose, gained confidence last week against Trnava and with new manages and players they will be looking for suprise. On the other side we have Slovan, who is favourite in all his games and will be playing attacking football since the first whistle as well. Good luck guys!:hope