McCoy at decent prices - possible system

I'm beginning to think there's a system brewing here, but probably 1000s of others also think so and the value has gone. I have neither the time nor inclination to follow 1000+ horses, so brainless systems are very appealing to me. It's no surprise when AP rides an even money winner for Jonjo/JP or loses on a 6/4 chance. But I do seem to notice him getting a lot of winners on apparant no-hopers at decent prices from other trainers. Examples include Planetoid, then Bold Raider at NA on Tuesday. AP is a fantastic jockey, and can keep a horse settled and jumping and stay on board better than any. So I think he may be employed when the horse is ready and the handbrake is released. Do any of you have a way of looking up the performance (for this year since his return, and the whole of last year) of a level stakes bet every ride at greater than 3/1, 4/1, 5/1 ???? Cheers.

Re: McCoy at decent prices - possible system I believe AP's riding style has changed a bit over the past few years. He has always given absolutely 100% to win a race, but nowadays I think he throws in the towel much quicker when it's clearly not going to happen; almost to the point where if he rode to his old reputation he could have squeezed a place - maybe whip rules. I also rarely see him try to make all these days - maybe instructions, or the kind of horse, or the just races I've watched.

Re: McCoy at decent prices - possible system right i have a system for tony mccoy at 100/30 up to 20/1 has a strike rate of 630 pts ew for last 4 years . if you want i can put selections up on your thread.beware it has long losing runs

Re: McCoy at decent prices - possible system

right i have a system for tony mccoy at 100/30 up to 20/1 has a strike rate of 630 pts ew for last 4 years . if you want i can put selections up on your thread.beware it has long losing runs
Would be interested to know how many selections and the staking used to get the result. Would suggest opening your own thread and certainly would be interested to see the selections. Cheers, Karijini

Re: McCoy at decent prices - possible system AP has a couple of big priced ones today that look in with a chance. I've taken (all 1pt with PP): Market Ras, 2.55 Coffee, 8/1, but I took 2/1 Place only 3. Market Ras, 3.30 Galaxy Rock, 15/2, but I took 6/4 Place only 4 Also took him on 4.40 Market Ras, My Mate Vinnie at 5/2.