England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Aug 10-11

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Aug 10-11 Hi Kev, Good result for you boys yesterday ;-) .....I was on Luton yesterday as I thought they offered a good price unfortunately. As a Halifax fan I can safely say that we will not be giving it a good go. Neil Aspin likes to go with a safety first attitude against the tougher teams in my opinion. Whenever we drew a conference team in a cup over the last few years we have always played very tight and focussed on not conceding a goal rather than scoring one ourselves. Whilst I am grateful for the work Aspin has done for us over the last few years his tactics are very much based on hard work and not conceding. I think the only way we will see an open game and goals is if Cambridge (or Town) concede early and then Town will have little to lose. As supporters we would take a point. we will play with a lone central striker (Gregory) and likely two wide men (Holsgrove - who is a centre forward but Aspin does this regular to the disappointment of most fans) and Smith in what Aspin calls a 4-3-3 formation but is actually a 4-5-1. Heres to getting one more point then Luton yesterday and although I don't usually bet on games with my own team I will go for HT Draw @ 13/10 at Bet365.

4pts Cambridge vs Halifax - Over 2.5 goals 4/5 BetVictor I think we’ll see goals in this match. Cambridge look pretty powerful going forward now with Adam Cunnington in their ranks while Halifax have nothing to lose and can give this a good go with not many expecting them to win. Neither side look the best at the back and add in a bit of defensive rust and there’s every reason to believe we will see a few goals in this game. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/cambridge-vs-halifax-betting-goals-should-come-in-strong-supply-at-the-abbey