** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Friends Life T20 2013

kevshat

Re: Friends Life T20 2013 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 14 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lancashire v Durham (13:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.68 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Derbyshire v Yorkshire (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.92 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Essex v Sussex (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.91 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gloucestershire v Warwickshire (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.91 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Middlesex v Hampshire (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Northamptonshire v Glamorgan (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]93.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Somerset v Worcestershire (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.47 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.33 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Friends Life T20 2013 Good night on Friday. Hoping for a good day today ahead of three TV games this week. Two for me. 4pts Sussex to beat Essex Evs Ladbrokes Sussex haven't got many results in this season's Friends Life T20 but they've lost some close matches. All four matches they have lost have been either by 10 runs or less, or in the final over and they've all been against Surrey or Hampshire, the two sides who are probably going to dominate this group from here. So we shouldn't write off the Sharks just yet. Essex have been up and down like a yoyo but to date the only side they have beaten is Kent and well that hasn't been too difficult based on what we've seen of them so far. They've lost twice to Middlesex including their humiliating defeat on Friday night and I always feel Chelmsford isn't as intimidating a place to go on a Sunday as it is on a Friday night. Essex clearly missed Pettini and Bopara on Friday night and they will miss them both in this match too. Sussex have the batting firepower to go well at Chelmsford and enough in their bowling attack to make sure that they pick up their second win of the campaign here. 4pts Glamorgan to beat Northamptonshire 6/5 Stan James Glamorgan are without Marcus North for this match but I still think they are a big price this afternoon. Their 100% record is no fluke. They are playing good, positive T20 cricket. They are aggressive up top with the bat and bat long enough down that they can recover if it goes tits up and they have new ball bowlers who take wickets and spinners who squeeze the life out of sides in the middle overs. Their win over Somerset on Friday night should have given them a lot of confidence and even on a slow Cardiff wicket to keep that Somerset batting line up to that score was a good effort. Northants will be without Andrew Hall in this match as he is injured and Graeme White, arguably their best bowler in this competition so far, has returned to Notts after his loan spell so they might just be a bit light with the ball and there is always the danger they are a bit light with the bat, especially against an attack as competitive as this one. At 6/5 I'll take the Welsh side to continue their 100% start.

Re: Friends Life T20 2013 Annoying day. One minute Bopara is out for 6-8 weeks and not named in the Essex squad, the next he's playing and making a significant contribution :eyes. Monday preview: 4pts Essex to beat Surrey 11/8 Betfred I think this match will come down to how well Essex bat. We’ve seen Surrey struggle with the bat throughout the competition but their bowlers have rescued them. Essex bat a long way down and if they bat well, especially at the end of the innings then they should have enough to win this. Surrey just look a little short to me because there are a number of matchwinners in the Essex side so I’ll take them to rise to the challenge, especially now it appears Bopara is fit again. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/surrey-vs-essex-betting-essex-have-the-firepower-to-upset-surrey-at-the-oval-20130714

Re: Friends Life T20 2013 Two more for me. Recognise I'm running late but just seen which wicket is being used so taking a couple more. Will post the bets and edit the post with the reasoning. 4pts Over 8.5 6's 5/6 Stan James Having seen which wicket is being used tonight there is a short boundary to the Peter May stand side. Probably not quite as short as the one on the school side when the England vs NZ T20 was here but certainly very accessible. In perfect cricketing conditions and both sides having a number of left handers in their side that boundary will be targeted throughout. There is power in both batting line ups even though Surrey don't have the longest batting line up but a fair number of medium pacers or spinners will be bowling so I expect a high scoring game with quite a few sixes. 1pt G.Wilson Top Surrey Batsman 8/1 Ladbrokes Gary Wilson has been Surrey's best T20 batsman both this season and last season so this price looks pretty big even allowing for the fact the bigger names are all above him. Glenn Maxwell might be a danger because this is his last game and he might pin the ears back and send a few miles if the chance comes his way but one good thing about Wilson batting at five will be that he will avoid the tough opening spells of Napier and Tait and should get the chance to come in against the likes of Phillips, Topley and ten Doeschate. That takes out the disadvantage of where he bats and makes 8/1 look a big price.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 16 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gloucestershire v Northamptonshire (14:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sussex v Middlesex (19:10 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.92 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Friends Life T20 2013 Tuesday TV preview: 4pts M.Yardy's Performance Pts - 30&Over 5/6 Bet365 This match is tricky to call in a way. All of Sussex’s games have been close when they’ve lost while Middlesex’s bowling has just been torn a new backside. The safest bet to me looks to be Michael Yardy’s performance. His line is 30 and he has covered that in every match Sussex have played in the competition this season. Yardy bats high enough to make an impact and is a cert for four overs. He took 3 wickets at Lords earlier in the comp and a repeat of that will be more than enough here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sussex-vs-middlesex-betting-michael-yardy-can-impress-once-again-for-the-home-side-20130716

Re: Friends Life T20 2013 One more for tonight. 4pts Over 7.5 6's 5/6 William Hill Both matches at Hove this season have had 9 6's in them and one of them was against an aggression less Surrey side so there's the potential for this line to be covered with a bit in hand. Luke Wright missing out is a blow to the sixes hopes but there are still a number of big hitters in the shape of Dwayne Smith, Matt Machan, Hamilton-Brown, Scott Styris for Sussex while the likes of Malan, Rossington, Stirling and Dexter can all hit a decent ball for Middlesex. Neither side have a lights out bowling attack, Middlesex's one has just been destroyed by Hampshire's batsmen and if they bowl like that here and Sussex bat first this could be over by half time. However long it takes though I expect to see eight sixes here.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 17 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Northamptonshire v Somerset (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.71 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.15 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Friends Life T20 2013 Wednesday night preview: 4pts Northants to beat Somerset 13/10 Bet365 I’m a big believer that bowling attacks win T20 matches and there’s no comparison in these two bowling attacks. I’m also a big believer that Somerset are nothing like the same side away from Taunton that they are at Taunton. Northants have a much more capable and competent batting line up and their bowling attack is very good, constantly putting sides under pressure throughout their innings. With the form they are in I like the hosts here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/northamptonshire-vs-somerset-betting-northants-can-hit-top-spot-with-win-over-somerset-20130716

Re: Friends Life T20 2013

Wednesday night preview: 4pts Northants to beat Somerset 13/10 Bet365 I’m a big believer that bowling attacks win T20 matches and there’s no comparison in these two bowling attacks. I’m also a big believer that Somerset are nothing like the same side away from Taunton that they are at Taunton. Northants have a much more capable and competent batting line up and their bowling attack is very good, constantly putting sides under pressure throughout their innings. With the form they are in I like the hosts here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/northamptonshire-vs-somerset-betting-northants-can-hit-top-spot-with-win-over-somerset-20130716
WD good shout....Your so right about bowling attacks in T20...even in a under15 area final last night, my sons club,,bowled first, 120-3...When they batted 2nd they were ahead of the count till the after the 16th..99-3,,22 off 4 req, job done you may think... 2 wickets in the 17th, 1 wicket in the 18th, 1 wicket in the 19th...12 off the last over req...Fell short by 5...Yes bowling attacks, worked out the right way..Can always hold the upper hand!.:(

Re: Friends Life T20 2013 Cheers all. Northants certainly have the makings of a side who could go close in this thing. To beat a side like Somerset (albeit away from Taunton) with their overseas pair last 3 balls is a good effort. Still haven't seen a side better than Hampshire yet but I'll be keeping Northants on side.

One for me tonight. On a train so can't copy the odds across for all three matches. 4pts Glamorgan to beat Somerset 6/4 Bet365 Neither side have named a squad for this match which is annoying but one thing we know is that Somerset will be without Alviro Petersen and have a major doubt over Marcus Trescothick. Glamorgan may still be without Marcus North but they've shown they have the batting to go toe to toe with Somerset but more importantly the bowling too. Somerset are under all kinds of pressure to win this but with Glamorgan having the momentum behind them they look good value here. Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using PL Forum

Got Buttler'd there. One for today. 5pts Durham to beat Derbyshire 4/5 Paddy Power Durham should go into this match full of confidence after their win over Nottinghamshire on Friday night. Derbyshire have lost their last three in this competition and got a battering from their coach after the defeat to Yorkshire in the Championship so this could either spur them on or pile the pressure on more. Durham have a lot of match winners pin their squad now with Paul Collingwood and Graham Onions back in their ranks. Derbyshire lack match winners with the bat and even their match winners with the ball are in consistent. You'd think on a club ground this will be a high scoring game and I expect this Durham batting line up to provide more runs this afternoon.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 23 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leicestershire v Lancashire (17:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.67 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glamorgan v Worcestershire (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nottinghamshire v Derbyshire (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.42 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Friends Life T20 2013 Tuesday TV preview: 4pts Nottinghamshire vs Derbyshire - Under 36.5 boundaries 5/6 William Hill I’d be surprised if Nottinghamshire don’t win this match but I’m no player at 2/5 in this format. The best value bet in the match could be for there to be under 36.5 boundaries. When these two met in the reverse fixture Derbyshire were restricted to 115 and without Chanderpaul and Morkel there’s no guarantee they’ll go any better here. Notts chased that total down easily but there were still only 22 boundaries. With both sides having plenty of pace off the ball bowlers and a major concern about Derbyshire’s batting the under 36.5 boundaries has to be the call here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/nottinghamshire-vs-derbyshire-betting-boundaries-likely-to-be-in-short-supply-at-trent-bridge

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 24 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lancashire v Yorkshire (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kent v Sussex (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Warwickshire v Gloucestershire (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.87 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.14 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Friends Life T20 2013 Taking 2 tonight. Running a bit late because I was waiting to see if the weather cleared up in time, which I believe it has. 4pts Lancashire vs Yorkshire - Under 8.5 6s 4/5 Stan James In the history of Roses matches on this ground in T20 there has never been nine sixes and I see no reason why there will be tonight other than there is the potential of a short boundary to one side with the Ashes test being eight days away at Old Trafford. Neither side are blessed with huge hitters and probably bowl better than they bat. There's only been one match which has seen nine sixes at Old Trafford this season and Stephen Moore hit 5 of those off his own bat. Yorkshire are under strength here and there is rumour Lancashire are missing a couple so I expect a low scoring game, especially if the rain of earlier has put a bit of juice in the wicket, which is perfectly possible. 1pt L.Plunkett Top Yorkshire Batsman 25/1 BetVictor This isn't Yorkshire's first choice batting line up by any means so Plunkett might not have a lot to beat. He's already produced a couple of solid cameos this season and another might just be enough here. Leicestershire's Rob Taylor blasted the Lancashire death bowling to all parts last night and so there is the potential for Plunkett to do the same. Take Gary Ballance out and there isn't an out and out good thing in this format in this Yorkshire side so Plunkett looks a perfectly live danger at 25/1 to me.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 25 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Durham v Leicestershire (17:40 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.52 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Middlesex v Surrey (18:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Friends Life T20 2013 TV preview: 4pts Leicestershire to beat Durham 11/8 William Hill When these two sides met at Grace Road, Leicestershire ran out very comfortable winners and they look a decent price to win this one too. Although Durham have found some form recently they still don’t totally convince me. Leicestershire have beaten Nottinghamshire and tied with Lancashire in a match they should have won in their last two matches and that’s decent enough form to warrant taking them at odds against, especially given the way they dispatched Durham in the reverse fixture. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/durham-vs-leicestershire-betting-leicestershire-look-good-value-to-complete-the-double-over-the-dynamos

Re: Friends Life T20 2013 One more for tonight. 4pts Middlesex to beat Surrey 4/5 Ladbrokes Middlesex are going well in this competition and in front of a near sold out Lords tonight I think they can pick up the win which will almost secure their quarter final spot. They are boosted by having Eoin Morgan back tonight and in what I would expect to be a high scoring game that will be a boost. I say it will be a high scoring game but that will all depend on Surrey's batting, which just hasn't got going in this tournament so far and in these conditions I don't think they'll be able to rely on their bowlers alone. Surrey have been soundly beaten in their last two matches and the absence of Glenn Maxwell might be felt tonight given that a high score should be needed. Middlesex have a powerful batting line up but their bowling attack can restrict sides so they look a good bet to me tonight.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 26 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gloucestershire v Somerset (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.84 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.51 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nottinghamshire v Yorkshire (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glamorgan v Northamptonshire (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.04 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.91 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Surrey v Kent (18:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Derbyshire v Leicestershire (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.79 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.26 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hampshire v Essex (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Warwickshire v Worcestershire (19:10 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.48 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Friends Life T20 2013 Friday TV preview: 4pts Warwickshire Most 6's vs Worcestershire 11/10 Stan James Warwickshire are rightful favourites to win this match but with no Keith Barker around I’m not going to risk them at a short price. One thing which is a bigger price is for the Bears to hit the most sixes which with the likes of Clarke, Maddy, Porterfield and then players like Woakes, Evans and Patel who can all hit sixes, looks a good bet. Warwickshire’s attack isn’t easy to get away and Worcestershire don’t have the longest batting line up so I like Warwickshire to hit the most sixes here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/warwickshire-vs-worcestershire-betting-warwickshire-can-clear-the-ropes-the-most-in-west-midlands-derby

Re: Friends Life T20 2013 Couple more for tonight. Need a big night after the misfortune of Wednesday and the shambles of last night. 3pts Gloucestershire to beat Somerset 7/4 Stan James In terms of a competitive edge there's nothing on this game for Gloucestershire but this is a local derby so that should keep their competitive juices flowing. The fact that they are out of the tournament might free them up to go and express themselves like they can which should make them a dangerous proposition. I'm always keen to take on Somerset away from Taunton and when you add in the pressure of them having to win to keep their quarter final hopes in their own hands then this could turn into a banana skin for the perennial runners up. There's no Marcus Trescothick for Somerset this evening which should give the Gloucestershire bowlers the opportunity to find their range a bit easier and given that they've already put up plenty of runs against this Somerset bowling attack this season there's no reason to think they won't score well here. I accept Somerset should win, and are rightly favourites, but 7/4 on the home side is worth a poke. 4pts Glamorgan to beat Northamptonshire Evs Ladbrokes Hopefully David Ripley doesn't pull a fast one on me here but he's on about resting David Willey tonight and you'd think he would be a big loss with both bat and particularly the ball. Willey has been superb with the ball in this competition so he'll need replacing and I'm not sure there is anyone in the Northants squad to go it. Conditions will suit Glamorgan in this match. They are low, slow and their batsmen have been playing in them all summer which will help. Conditions like that certainly aren't going to suit Richard Levi and there's a couple of others like Steven Crook and Alex Wakely who prefer the ball to be coming onto the bat. Glamorgan are at full strength for this match and have a 100% record at the Swalec in this competition this season. That's a record they can continue this evening.

Re: Friends Life T20 2013 Thank you for the write ups as always Kev Do you have any insight into the Hampshire Vs Essex game? Im considering taking Essex but thats partly because I support them but also the line looks quite fishy to me with Essex being 2:00 and Hampshire 1:80 Kind of makes me feel like they are begging for you to take Hampshire