Samba's Miserable Failure **Finished**

Samba_SamPa

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I should just have checked, hindsight obv, after he had checked to me again, but tried to steal the whole pot instead of (I thought) splitting it. He set a nice trap & I jumped in with gay abandon!! Running a little late tonight, assume its the weather that made the entire North East go to Asda tonight. Will play the $22 money added on Boyle at 9 as surely won't be in and sorted for 8pm on Paddy. I'm SambaToffee, will shout when its FT time so you can come cheer us home :hope :cheers :ok

Re: Samba's VAT Return **Ready to go** Not run good, more run QQ into KK!! utg raises, I 3bet, button flats, utg flats, 3 to flop. 10-high, 2 spades utg checks to me, I have ~3800 left with ~2800 in pot. Don't want to check and give them free shot at Ace or spade they might hold, so chips in. Snapped off by the button who smooth called pre-flop with KK :wall Left Washy behind on the table, gl mate :hope

Re: Samba's VAT Return **Ready to go** Unlucky mate, but don't dwell or lose any confidence, straight onto the next one. Having just played it myself I have to say that the average player does seem to make a few somewhat cough alternative moves. Won't bore you with my bustout hand as not relevant to the thread, but had to lol. I too left Washy to get revenge, reb & Oobs also still in i see. They can ship it this week, your turn next week Pete :ok Keep the faith!

Not run good, more run QQ into KK!! utg raises, I 3bet, button flats, utg flats, 3 to flop. 10-high, 2 spades utg checks to me, I have ~3800 left with ~2800 in pot. Don't want to check and give them free shot at Ace or spade they might hold, so chips in. Snapped off by the button who smooth called pre-flop with KK :wall Left Washy behind on the table, gl mate :hope
absolutely sod all you can do about that mate onwards and upwards Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Samba's VAT Return **Ready to go** 1034th of 2584 tonight. Swingier than a swingy swing in Swingville. Missed a huge wrap draw to drop some, then went out eventually to villain with flush draw... I say he had a flush draw - his pocket five weren't co-ordinated, but he did have 2 hearts with a heart showing on the board. Not sure I would class it as 'fun', but definitely different. Think I would play a Courchevel tourney that wasn't turbo blinds

Re: Samba's VAT Return **Ready to go** Guys, I've got no choice but to play the Tilt one tonight, as today is the last day to fit the 7th tourney in to get the Main Event ticket, but I'm postponing the 5k til tomorrow, and will play it alongside the others that are on tomorrow. 7yr old being a **** and wife being a pain :@ so I'm in a really ****ty mood and really don't want to play tonight, so not gonna waste your $11 by doing so The Tilt one is at 9pm, hopefully everybody else will be in bed and I'll be a bit happier by then :beer :beer :beer

Re: Samba's VAT Return **Ready to go** Chips went to the right person to have them, in that it was about the 4th time they'd been really lucky inc 1 time winning from 3rd of 3 in the hand, so good to get in pot with and get them back I then proceeded to dust off another 15 bigs over a few pots with them when they actually had hands, before the 15 minute sequence was nicely brought to a close by them beating me in one hand with their JJ (that I had them beat with earlier), then finishing me off in the very next hand when I shoved 99 (the hand they beat me with earlier) and running into them sitting waiting with AA. Lovely symmetry to things. Off for a bath in a dark bathroom :sad

Re: Samba's VAT Return **Ready to go** Ticket for Sunday has been credited :ok

Hi Toffee Pete, Congratulations on earning your free $15 ticket for the $1,000,000 guaranteed Micro Turbo Online Poker Series Main Event, taking place on Sunday, June 23rd at 16:00 ET. Your ticket has already been credited to your account and can only be used for the MTOPS Main Event. Remember, this a Multi-Entry Tournament so you can take up to eight shots at the huge prize pool. [TABLE=width: 175, align: center] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 158, bgcolor: #2a83a4, align: center]Register Now[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Don't miss out on your free chance to win a piece of $1,000,000. Good luck at the tables, Full Tilt Poker
Also got a ticket to a freeroll tomorrow night for switching the funds over from PS to FT, 1000 seats in Sunday's Main Event up for grabs tomorrow, so we might get 2 entries yet :hope :cheers

Re: Samba's VAT Return **Ready to go** will be just the 1 ME entry. Min raise from mid pos, I have 99 in SB and ship my 13 bigs. Called by J9o... obv abbreviated hh .....

blah blah blah Seat 2: Toffee Pete (6,745) Seat 8: Eastern European Donkeycock (21,075) Toffee Pete antes 50 Eastern European Donkeycock antes 50 Toffee Pete posts the small blind of 250 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to Toffee Pete [9h 9s] Eastern European Donkeycock raises to 1,000 Toffee Pete raises to 6,695, and is all in Eastern European Donkeycock calls 5,695 Toffee Pete shows [9h 9s] Eastern European Donkeycock shows [Jd 9c] *** FLOP *** [blah JACK blah] (Total Pot: 14,340, 2 Players, 1 All-In) *** TURN *** [blah JACK blah] [blah] (Total Pot: 14,340, 2 Players, 1 All-In) *** RIVER *** [blah JACK blah blah] [blah] (Total Pot: 14,340, 2 Players, 1 All-In) Toffee Pete shows two pair, Nines and Sevens Eastern European Donkeycock shows two pair, Jacks and Sevens JanKozak wins the pot (14,340) with two pair, Jacks and Sevens

will be just the 1 ME entry. Min raise from mid pos, I have 99 in SB and ship my 13 bigs. Called by J9o... obv abbreviated hh .....
i am assuming his handle isnt actually eastern european donkeycock? Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2