** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Samba's Miserable Failure **Finished**

Samba_SamPa

Name: Samba_SamPa on PL, nortzledg on Pokerstars, Toffee Pete on Full Tilt, plSamba on Paddy, Samba_Toffee on Boyle Stake Requested: $150 - 20 x $7.50 shares Event/Tournament: 20 days of tournaments, value added ones and 'series' ones Offer: 1 share = stakeback + 2.5% of returns (Stakeback then 50/50 overall) Date of Events: Thu 13th June - Fri 5th July 2013 Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Peter Norton agree to play the below tournaments and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. ---------- VAT-inspired staking thread. Don't tell me every last one of us hasn't been inspired by VAT at some time or another... Anyhoo, VAT - Value Added Tournaments - on Stan and Paddy, the usual ones most of us play. Also VAT is 20% - so 20 tournaments in the schedule... Thu 13th - Boylepoker - iPoker 5k - $11 No cash (missed final position details) Fri 14th - Boylepoker - Friday Deepstack - $22 84th of 102 Fri 21st - Paddy Power - iPoker 5k - $11 319th of 629 Fri 21st - Paddy Power - Freddie Mays Bounty - $11 41st of 51 Thu 27th - Boylepoker - iPoker 5k - $11 302nd of 534 Fri 28th - Paddy Power - Freddie Mays Bounty - $11 21st of 53 Fri 28th - Paddy Power - Fantastic Friday - $11 63rd of 124 Fri 12th - Boylepoker - 9pm Friday Deepstack - $22 25th of 117 Also the MTOPS Series of tournaments on FUll Tilt - if we enter 1 a day on 7 different days we get a $15 ticket to the Main Event credited to the account, so the 12 value added tourneys, plus the 8 on FT make up to the magic 20 number. Thu 13th - #25 - $2.20 6-max 985th of 3505 Fri 14th - #29 - $2.20 3789th of 7721 Sat 15th - #33 - $3.30 Irish 1844th of 3464 Mon 17th - #44 - $3.30 3535th of 6427 Tue 18th - #48 - $3.30 Courchevel 1034th of 2584 Wed 19th - #55 - $5.50 Super Turbo KO 825th of 2723 Thu 20th - #59 - $2.20 Rush 1974th of 5253 Sun 23rd - Main - $15 ---------- The beauty of this schedule, imo, is that each tournament will individually have the potential to at least cover the intitial stake - and there's 20 of them to play. A deep run in one of the FT ones of course has the potential to realise a very nice profit, not least the Main Event for which we will get a free ticket to. A full record of Stakers and Tournaments will be held in post #2 of the thread, with key hands / my thoughts updated after each tournament. Stakes can be sent by either Stars (to nortzledg) or Neteller (PM for email address) Thankyou for reading :cheers Pete

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Samba's VAT Return danj - 2 shares - 10% - $15 - received Bart - 4 shares - 20% - $30 - received Washman - 2 shares - 10% - $15 - received heniek - 2 shares - 10% - $15 - received Burnley Joe - 2 shares - 10% - $15 - received danshot - 1 share - 5% - $7.50 received rocque - 2 shares - 10% - $15 received ooblio - 5 shares - 25% - $37.50 received

Thanks guys, have updated post #2 :cheers I knew the Sports Bet Saturday was no more, just played Weekly Grand last week though :sad
unless something private has happened you got my forum name confused with another ;) Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Samba's VAT Return

I will have 2 please. I woulkd suggest changing WG to 5k at 7.30 on Ipoker. 5k chips so plenty of play.
Sorry Hen, missed your post in amongst the Dan confusion yesterday, thank you :ok If the Weekly Grand definitely isn't going to run, I will swap for the ipoker tournament then and play it on Boylepoker alongside the PL league. I'll need to download Boyle to this and then will update post #1 with my Boyle alias :cheers

Re: Samba's VAT Return **25% remaining** @Rocque - yeah, received it, thanks mate. Updated post #2 now @Ooblio - I didn't realise about the Weekly Grand, just played it last week too, until Rich mentioned it earlier in the thread. Shame :sad ... Hen suggested the 5k tourney on iPoker, so I will play that on a Thursday on Boylepoker as I will be playing the PL game on there. There's 25% left. If you want it, they're yours. Or a portion of is good too, whichever you want. Thanks :cheers

Re: Samba's VAT Return **25% remaining**

@Rocque - yeah, received it, thanks mate. Updated post #2 now @Ooblio - I didn't realise about the Weekly Grand, just played it last week too, until Rich mentioned it earlier in the thread. Shame :sad ... Hen suggested the 5k tourney on iPoker, so I will play that on a Thursday on Boylepoker as I will be playing the PL game on there. There's 25% left. If you want it, they're yours. Or a portion of is good too, whichever you want. Thanks :cheers
# On it's way :ok

Re: Samba's VAT Return **Ready to go** Terribad first 25 minutes, down to 33% of starting stack. TT losing to KJ. I had been bullied, perhaps, off a hand 2 previously by the villain I was in that hand with, so set myself up to be bullied off this one when flush card hit the river, fully intending to call as not thinking he was flushing... he wasn't :D ... but the river did make his 2 pair :wall Bit of a learning curve this tournament, or at least this like no other table I've played on... obviously because there's a 5k starting stack people simply don't fold.... ever!!! Check out this hand!! lol [ATTACH]4989[/ATTACH] Obviously some catching up to do tonight, but will adjust to the play, and will know for future weeks

post-26844-14429285589093_thumb.jpg