West Bromwich Albion V Manchester United > Sunday 19th May

Re: West Bromwich Albion V Manchester United > Sunday 19th May I can't see WBA stretching themselves for a little surprise against Manchester United. I read on the internet that WBA fans were selling their tickets to United fans, some for even 6000 euros (don't know how much that is in pounds haha). This might have an effect on the team. And this is just pure speculation but maybe the WBA players will not go 100% out of respect for Ferguson? On the other hand, Swansea did. And a professional sportsman should want to win, always. But I am convinced that the United players will give everything for a win and give Ferguson a nice goodbye. Bet365 offers 1.80 for a United win which represents very good value IMO, but I'll be looking at the goals market too.

Re: West Bromwich Albion V Manchester United > Sunday 19th May ferguson said he wants to bow out with a win in his last game as coach so since its the last game i think he will motivate his players to win for him and club. they are professionals afterall.

Re: West Bromwich Albion V Manchester United > Sunday 19th May Ferguson has said that Lindegaard will start in goal, Jones and Evans will start at centre-back and that "maybe a few younger players will play" so I think it would be wise to wait for the lineup first if you're thinking of backing United here.

Re: West Bromwich Albion V Manchester United > Sunday 19th May Homewin… in honor of the fans. Just like last season where all but three matches ended with a home win. Even Swansea beat Liverpool, odds 3.38. The 3 exceptions: Manchester United won as expected in Sunderland (battle for 1st place), Arsenal won as expected at West Bromwich (fight for 3rd place) and Bolton draw in Stoke (tried to avoid relegation, odds 3.76.)

Re: West Bromwich Albion V Manchester United > Sunday 19th May Scared to post after my last few posts on the forum nose dived, but at a shade over evens with sbo, United -0.75 is an excellent option in my opinion. I can't see how the man united team won't be fired up for this, regardless of what team turns up. It's the 1500th in charge, his last in charge, there is no way they'll risk letting them down. They'd never live down the reputation.

Re: West Bromwich Albion V Manchester United > Sunday 19th May united is drifting to near evens now. Rooney wont be taking the trip (wife due to give birth), and Alex ferguson may well rest a few players it seems. I had a big bet on ManUtd yesterday since it was fergies last game and I didnt think they would lose his last but might have to lay that bet off depending on the starting 11

Re: West Bromwich Albion V Manchester United > Sunday 19th May damn . my huge acca lost because of united. Lol the last time I looked at the scoreline they were 5-2 up and the price on exchange was 1.01 oh well, last day shocks huh?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: West Bromwich Albion V Manchester United > Sunday 19th May I had £40 on Man Utd to win 5-2 @ 100/1 and until 81st minute I thought was on a winner. I took the bet on the Peter Cook bases that if I win the money I'm happy and if West Brom win I'm happy, a win win bet.