Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur > Sun 12th May

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.94[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur > Sun 12th May With Chelsea winning today, Spurs really need to win this game to give themselves a fighting chance of a top four finish and put some pressure on rivals Arsenal. It won't be easy though against a Stoke side in their last home game of the season. I'm not sure where the value is in this game.

Re: Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur > Sun 12th May Stoke at the Britannia is not the fortress it use to be and seem to be a side is disarray. They seem to be confused in how to play and seem to be a mixture between a big physical long/direct ball team and a team that try to always play on the ground. Hopefully Stoke will get back to basics next year and can only see one winner here. Stoke have really struggled against the footballing sides this year and can see this being a comfortable spurs win. Spurs Win @ 1.90 - 8 points

Re: Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur > Sun 12th May 4pts Stoke (+0.5AH) to beat Tottenham 1.97 Bet365 Stoke isn’t a place to go as an odds on shot I don’t think. The home side deserve a little more respect that than even though they have nothing to play for but pride. Tottenham have it all to play for but it isn’t always easy when you can put a marker down. It makes you strive a bit more and you can become ragged. With the pressure that’s on the visitors here and the Britannia a tough place to go I think Stoke can muster at least a draw. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/stoke-vs-tottenham-betting-stoke-can-put-a-spanner-in-the-works-of-tottenham-s-champions-league-hopes-20130512

Re: Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur > Sun 12th May I dont see a reason why tottenham should not win this. Stoke's 3 last home games were defeats and a draw, tottenham should easily have this one in the bag, they have physicall players to counter stokes animals. Im guessing it would be a tight game, but im going for for a tottenham win @1,95, i definetly see value.

Re: Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur > Sun 12th May Man of the Match: Bale 5/1 with Ladbrokes Man of the Match: Adebayor 16/1 with Betvictor I see a Spurs win here. Stoke have been poor all season. Okay they've picked up recently but I suspect that was just a final spurt to get them clear of the 40-point drop zone. Bale has dragged Spurs out of trouble on numerous occasions and he may well do it again. He is their greatest source of inspiration so will take the 5/1 for him to be the man to take them in to the last day of the season with plenty still left to play for. I'm also going to back Adebayor in the same market. Adebayor is a confidence player and after a poor season he scored and made an assist against Chelsea the other night and might just finally give a performance worthy of the talent he has bit doesn't show often enough.

Re: Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur > Sun 12th May In agreement with Stefano. I think Bale will have a big game today and that Tottenham will win. Hopefully Pullis will have the sense not to field the low life, less than average Adam. The dispicable individual that twice tried to end Bale's career, with horrendous tackles, which imo were far greater assults that that carried out by Suarez. If he does play...Donkey versus thoroughbred....no contest

Re: Stoke City v Tottenham Hotspur > Sun 12th May This game is crying out 'Goals goals goals ' ! Last four fixtures have been overs. Spurs have scored at least 2 goals a game in their last 4 away games. They have conceded a goal in their last 4 away games. BTTS or over 2.5 goals is the way here but the over 2.5 goals is even money (slightly better odds)