Back to work Tuesday

0Magic14

Re: Back to work Tuesday Just made one of the best calls of my poker career only had ace high into a lot of draws, but had tones of reads he showed 10 high with straight draw and I won but lost half my stack on JJ vs AK JJ no good, sitting on 33k

Re: Back to work Tuesday Good luck Bart, I'm in the GUKPT seat sat as well. Come 2nd in this the last 2 weeks, run so bad. Had like 40k to 7k chip lead, all in a5 v 63 for the seat, turn 3 and then end up f*cking it. Then last week AK v A7 3 handed for about 80% chips in play, ran pure until a river 7, so tilting. Might have to give up if I dont bink this week, wana play the Reading main as I'm there for Royal Ascot that week.

Good luck Bart, I'm in the GUKPT seat sat as well. Come 2nd in this the last 2 weeks, run so bad. Had like 40k to 7k chip lead, all in a5 v 63 for the seat, turn 3 and then end up f*cking it. Then last week AK v A7 3 handed for about 80% chips in play, ran pure until a river 7, so tilting. Might have to give up if I dont bink this week, wana play the Reading main as I'm there for Royal Ascot that week.
Good luck Ram. Yes I was looking at Portsmouth, Brighton or Reading in that order as live just north of Pompey. Would be overjoyed if I can just get 1 of those. This is my 2nd attempt having grinded the £5's, 2 more attempts after this one. PL 1-2 would be nice!

Re: Back to work Tuesday Grosvenor (£11 token) PPUKT Final = 10/15 (1+3) Grosvenor (£55 token) GUKPT Final = 2/21 (1+3) +£250 Ul Ram, from what I could see, seemed difficult for you to find a good spot, you deserved better mate, next time. Back to the £5 GUKPT Sats for me, albeit still have 1x£55 & 1x£22 token left to use. Might use the cash won tonight to play a couple of live sats down Pompey.

Re: Back to work Tuesday Totally agree mate. Remind me did he call with 22? or push in first? Never understand it when people call with 22 or 33, what are they beating? Half the time they're flipping, other half dominated so only effectively have 25% ev (roughly).

Re: Back to work Tuesday

What site are you playing Bart? Stan James? I've just made an account there and thinking of depositing what are the fields like there?
Various ones now mate, switch and change as the mood takes me. When starting out without a bankroll I found it best to pick just one site and stick to it. Makes achieving any signup bonuses easier and keeps things simple in terms of bankroll, multi-tabling & identifying the regs etc. It's only the last couple of years since joining PL and having built up a bit of a roll that I took up a few more. Always useful to have a couple of sites to switch between though. Actually grinding less but being far more selective in what I play. Often less is more if you get what I mean. Currently trying to support those sites (& magazines) that have supported PL forum, giving a little back ;)