Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur > Wed 8th May

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.97[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

EPL Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur 5/8/2013 Football League: ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE Match Game: Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Game Match: 5/8/2013 Score Prediction: 3-2 Home Match Data Last Matches - W-W-W-W-D-W Last Home Matches - W-W-L-W-W-W Last Away Matches - W-W-D-W-L-L Away Match Data Last Matches - W-D-W-L-D-D Last Home Matches - W-W-D-D-L-W Last Away Matches - D-L-W-L-L-W Home - Away 1x2 % 48.5% - 27.5% - 24.0% (2.06 - 3.63 - 4.17) Moneyline 66.9% - 33.1% (1.50 - 3.02) Double Chance 1x 76.0% (1.32) Double Chance x2 51.5% (1.94) Double Chance 12 72.5% (1.38) Goal Average (Home - Away) 2.360 - 1.640

Re: Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur > Wed 8th May I'm thinking Spurs are a bit too long at odds of 4.0. Both teams are in good form. Spurs need the win more and there is a chance that Chelsea might settle for a point which would maintain the 3 point gap between them and Spurs with 2 games to go. On the other hand, Chelsea know if they win they are virtually guaranteed a top 4 place, and they have an excellent record against Spurs at Stamford Bridge. On balance, I see some value backing Spurs ---> Tottenham +0.5 2.0 188Bet

Re: Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur > Wed 8th May 6pts Both teams to score 8/13 Betfred This isn’t an easy match to predict. I’m sure Spurs will want to win it but not losing it has to be their priority and if Chelsea don’t lose then they will be happy too. I guess that makes the draw a runner but I’m not altogether convinced. This really is a match which could have any outcome. One outcome I do expect though is for both teams to score. Spurs kept their first clean sheet in a long while on Saturday which says a lot about them at the back but they often score, often through Bale so even at 8/13 I’m confident both sides will score here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chelsea-vs-tottenham-betting-both-sides-can-score-in-all-important-premier-league-game-20130507

Re: Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur > Wed 8th May Looking at numberss, Chelsea has not lost to ttnhm in couple of years on home soil. I don't believe that tottenham has what it takes, also Their last encounter at stamford bridge has ended 0-0, therefore Im not to sure about the goals situation. I will play a safe bet 2nd half goals more than 1st half @ 2.00 Chelsea under benetiz likes to star slow and most of the goals either score by the end of first half or end of 2nd half. Plus tottenham will not want to lose this game and keep it tight at the back. This game might have an putcome like the mu game.

Re: Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur > Wed 8th May Let us assess who Chelsea are at the moment. When they are pushed to a corner, Chelsea would do the impossible and beat the odds. Last season, they needed to win CL to qualify for the CL this season and that s what they did! Beating Barca and Bayern consecutively says something about their mettle. When it suits them AND when it is NEEDED, Chelsea is the best team in PL and probably can match any team. It is a miracle that they haven't dropped points in recent weeks given their fixture! Last game, they beat ManUtd and did so without struggling too much. On paper they didn't need to win that match. A draw or even a loss could have sufficed or Benitez could have settled for a 0-0. Probably he did but Mata got them the points. Now let us look at this match. Without Gale, Tottenham have looked devoid of ideas. Gale is the major threat and if we take him out of the equation, we have a tired Spurs team on the road against a team they do not do well, especially at the Bridge. It sure is Do or Die but Rafa and Chelsea will know that if they win here, a top 4 finish is nearly guaranteed. Also if they win here, Chelsea can focus more on the EL final without the proverbial monkey on their backs. Chelsea win here is Pure Gold here. PS: This is a risky bet no doubt. Spurs could hand in Chelsea s backside on a plate here but it is not likely me thinks.

Re: Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur > Wed 8th May Bookies got it right this time. All indicates that this should be tight match and I agree completely. Chelsea is in great form, they have won 7 , lost 2 and drew 1 in their past 10 matches. With victory here, they would secure Champions League spot and would leave guests to fight with Arsenal for CL qualification spot. As for injuries, home side might miss Hazard and Romeu. Tottenham can't say that they have any kind of superior form at the moment. 3 victories, 4 drawn and 3 lost matches and it seems they rely solely on Bale's performance. Guest side will miss Kaboul, Sandro and maybe Gallas. Chelsea to win, WHill gives 1.95.

Re: Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur > Wed 8th May

Looking at numberss, Chelsea has not lost to ttnhm in couple of years on home soil. I don't believe that tottenham has what it takes, also Their last encounter at stamford bridge has ended 0-0, therefore Im not to sure about the goals situation. I will play a safe bet 2nd half goals more than 1st half @ 2.00 Chelsea under benetiz likes to star slow and most of the goals either score by the end of first half or end of 2nd half. Plus tottenham will not want to lose this game and keep it tight at the back. This game might have an putcome like the mu game.
I agree with this. Unfortunately I can't place that bet with any of the bookies I play (Unibet & Interwetten), so I'm going with 1st goal after minute 30 for 2.30 @Interwetten

Re: Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur > Wed 8th May [TABLE=class: matches, width: 557] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Mon[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]17/03/13[/TD] [TD=class: competition]PRL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Chelsea[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score, align: center]2 - 0[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]West Ham United[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition, bgcolor: #FFFFFF] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Mon[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]01/04/13[/TD] [TD=class: competition]FAC[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Chelsea[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score, align: center]1 - 0[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Manchester United[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Fri[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]04/04/13[/TD] [TD=class: competition]UEL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Chelsea[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score, align: center]3 - 1[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Rubin Kazan'[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition, bgcolor: #FFFFFF] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Sun[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]07/04/13[/TD] [TD=class: competition]PRL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Chelsea[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score, align: center]2 - 1[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Sunderland[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Sun[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]14/04/13[/TD] [TD=class: competition]FAC[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Chelsea[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score, align: center]1 - 2[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Manchester City[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition, bgcolor: #FFFFFF] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Sun[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]28/04/13[/TD] [TD=class: competition]PRL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Chelsea[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score, align: center]2 - 0[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Swansea City[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Fri[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]02/05/13[/TD] [TD=class: competition]UEL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Chelsea[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score, align: center]3 - 1[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Basel[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: matches, width: 557] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Sun[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]03/02/13[/TD] [TD=class: competition]PRL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]West Bromwich Albion[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score, align: center]0 - 1[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Tottenham Hotspur[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition, bgcolor: #FFFFFF] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Fri[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]21/02/13[/TD] [TD=class: competition]UEL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Olympique Lyonnais[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score, align: center]1 - 1[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Tottenham Hotspur[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Tue[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]25/02/13[/TD] [TD=class: competition]PRL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]West Ham United[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score, align: center]2 - 3[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Tottenham Hotspur[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition, bgcolor: #FFFFFF] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Mon[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]10/03/13[/TD] [TD=class: competition]PRL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Liverpool[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score, align: center]3 - 2[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Tottenham Hotspur[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Fri[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]14/03/13[/TD] [TD=class: competition]UEL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Internazionale[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score, align: center]E4 - 1[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Tottenham Hotspur[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition, bgcolor: #FFFFFF] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Sat[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]30/03/13[/TD] [TD=class: competition]PRL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Swansea City[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score, align: center]1 - 2[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Tottenham Hotspur[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: even match no-date-repetition] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Fri[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]11/04/13[/TD] [TD=class: competition]UEL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Basel[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score, align: center]P2 - 2[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Tottenham Hotspur[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: odd match no-date-repetition, bgcolor: #FFFFFF] [TD=class: day no-repetition]Sat[/TD] [TD=class: full-date]27/04/13[/TD] [TD=class: competition]PRL[/TD] [TD=class: team team-a, align: right]Wigan Athletic[/TD] [TD=class: score-time score, align: center]2 - 2[/TD] [TD=class: team team-b]Tottenham Hotspur[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] If you based on the statistic, will you choose Hotspur? Don't think so. So do i. 1X2 Chelsea @ 1.92 $7.000 Correct Score 0-0 @ 13.00 $1.000 Correct Score 2-2 @ 13.50 $1.000 Correct Score 3-3 @ 55.00 $500 Since the season near its end then those are my bets. :)

Re: Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur > Wed 8th May Correct score 2:2 14/1 with 888sport Adebayor to score anytime: 7/2 with Betfair I see goals here. Rafa's rotating has been working in the main, however, I can't help but wonder when things will dry up a bit. Their home form is fantastic and, the win at Old Trafford aside, Spurs' away form against the top sides isn't much to write home about. This should lead me to put money on Chelsea but I just have this feeling it won't be that simple. Spurs will have a chance of scoring as long as Bale is in the side, and I also think its about time Adebayor scored - his record has been terrible.

Correct score 2:2 14/1 with 888sport Adebayor to score anytime: 7/2 with Betfair I see goals here. Rafa's rotating has been working in the main, however, I can't help but wonder when things will dry up a bit. Their home form is fantastic and, the win at Old Trafford aside, Spurs' away form against the top sides isn't much to write home about. This should lead me to put money on Chelsea but I just have this feeling it won't be that simple. Spurs will have a chance of scoring as long as Bale is in the side, and I also think its about time Adebayor scored - his record has been terrible.
Very very happy with that. :nana

I'm thinking Spurs are a bit too long at odds of 4.0. Both teams are in good form. Spurs need the win more and there is a chance that Chelsea might settle for a point which would maintain the 3 point gap between them and Spurs with 2 games to go. On the other hand, Chelsea know if they win they are virtually guaranteed a top 4 place, and they have an excellent record against Spurs at Stamford Bridge. On balance, I see some value backing Spurs ---> Tottenham +0.5 2.0 188Bet
Result: Chelsea 2 Tottenham 2 Bet won :ok