Ludlow 03:20

Thursday 03/03/2005 Ludlow 03:20 STAR PRIZE @ 10/1 Didn´t distinguish himself on one run at 2m4f but had shaped as though wanting longer trip when in frame in novice hurdle at Sandown last term and maiden hurdle at Taunton last month; could be a different proposition here on handicap debut. LTO behind, ridden and some improvement 3 out, stayed on well under pressure from 2 out, going on close home but not reach leaders. Star Prize is now eligible for handicaps and he gave the impression he will need a bit more of a test. todays trip should be ideal.

Re: Ludlow 03:20 Yes Ralphie, i must admit i looked at this animal after watching it last time out and noting it down for a future race like today (weather permitting) The only reason i've left it alone is Henderson has two in the race, cant work out why the French Jockey is on the more fancied of the two, i know he rode it last time to victory, so maybe thats all there is in it, but i'd like to know if Fitz had the choice, if he did then Star Prize is a good value bet at 10/1, can see it going off shorter myself.

Re: Ludlow 03:20 Looks very intresting on paper doesnt it !!, im fairly sure that fitzgerald would have had the choice of the ride, Go for Bust hasnt acheived that much reallly, the 3rd in the race it won, fell then won an F by 3L but this is a D and id like to think Star Prize would improve enough to win... Nice Find Ralphie :ok