Lucky Friday 12th of April

0Magic14

Re: Lucky Friday 12th of April 7.40pm: Poker770 - €3 'Rocket' 2-minute-blinds-not-very-much-like-proper-poker game Half me "stack" gone already.. A/Q suited no good, but I had a jolly good chortle at the K/J flop (which I bet, but got called). 40th/80.. -$4.32 That'll be me until Sunday. Bring on the Scandinavian and Nordic whacking!

Re: Lucky Friday 12th of April Apologies for not being in the mood to chat much tonight Nemo mate and for the colourful language. Last thing I needed at the moment was to babysit that wetnosed tw** on your left Hopefully you'll take the sat down and good luck in your cash quest tonight/tomorrow ;) :ok

Re: Lucky Friday 12th of April

Apologies for not being in the mood to chat much tonight Nemo mate and for the colourful language. Last thing I needed at the moment was to babysit that wetnosed tw** on your left Hopefully you'll take the sat down and good luck in your cash quest tonight/tomorrow ;) :ok
ul tonight mate dont see u usually get pissed off next time switch chat off mate as i do when i that type on i came 2nd for 40 quid he will learn hopefully total idiot imo i did try n offer the cash to him and id take the seat but he wasnt interested oh well Thanks for the support mate and gl to u