Tottenham Hotspur v Everton > Sun 7th April

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Everton > Sun 7th April I fancy Spurs here. I rarely fancy Everton away to the stronger sides, maybe grind out a draw at best. Its possible as Spurs are still massive reliant on Bale doing the biz but he seems to keep on doing it. Tough game but narrow Spurs win I'd say.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Everton > Sun 7th April And not to forget that Spurs performance yesterday was disastrous in any respect (including Bale). I agree that maybe they were conserving their energy for PL, but their defense was a complete joke, and a team with better finishing than Basel would have beaten Spurs with a few goals deference. Plus, their defenders and midfielders had big problems dealing with deep pressure exercised by Basel, and we all know that Everton do press deep in opposition's half. I personally feel Spurs will once again fail massively in the last part of the season and will miss Champions League, and think their regress will start this Sunday. Everton 4.33

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Everton > Sun 7th April ^^All the talk is about Bale, but don't forget Everton are also missing two of their key players in Fellaini and Pienaar. I would suggest this ought to be a low scoring game as spurs struggle to score many at home, and everton aren't very prolific either, and having fellaini and pienaar out isn't going to help them. Both sides strikers are also out of form. I don't bet on my own team, but under 1.5 goals at 3.5 (betvictor) could be a good shout, as I can see this being a scrappy 1-0 either way, or a 0-0 draw.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Everton > Sun 7th April 4pts Everton (+0.25AH) to beat Tottenham 2.03 BetVictor Both sides miss key players in this match but one thing Everton do have in their favour is they have had the whole week off unlike Spurs who were in action in a much harder match than they would have liked on Thursday night. Everton arrive in London in excellent form and although Gareth Bale isn’t everything good about Spurs an awful lot of their good stuff goes through him. Everton generally play well at this stage of the season and they can get a result of some kind here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/tottenham-vs-everton-betting-everton-can-leave-white-hart-lane-without-defeat-20130405

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Everton > Sun 7th April [TABLE=width: 428] [TR] [TD]Unders looks good. In the last 10 years unders has come in 52% of the time between these two and 55% at the Lane. Spurs this season have seen 53% of games end in unders and Everton 47% on the road. Historically, Spurs have seen unders in 57% of games against Band 2 teams and Everton in 57% against Band 1 teams. Obviously both team are missing key players as well which should keep the scoring down. Interestingly, both are 67% BTTS home and away respectively this season. . All points to a 1-1 share of the spoils.[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Under 2.5 goals 1.82 @ Betfair - I think unders could be the bet to go for in this game. Spurs will be without Lennon, Defoe and Bale for this game and Everton are without Fellaini and Pienaar which takes a lot of the attacking threat out of both sides. The absence of Lennon and Bale is a huge blow for Spurs because a lot of our game is based on width and pace and without Lennon and Bale we have neither. I expect our starting line-up to be: Lloris, Walker, Dawson, Vertonghen, Naughton, Parker, Dembele, Sigurdsson, Dempsey, Holtby, Adebayor. With Sigurdsson on the right, Holtby on the left and Dempsey playing behind Adebayor. I can see this ending in a stalemate because Everton would probably settle for a point here and Tottenhams lack of width will mean we struggle to break them down. If I was to bet on the result of this game then i would go with either a 0-0 or 1-1 draw.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Everton > Sun 7th April Tottenham-Everton under 2.5 @1.80 5/10 Ladbrokes Tottenham drew with Basle in a match with dozen of great chances. Unluckily, Bale (17 goals / 7 assists) was stretchered off during the injury time and will sit out that match. Lennon (4 goals/ 7 assists) was also injured and will have a scan. Striker Defoe (10 goals / 4 assists) is another injured player who will be out for approximately three weeks. With those 3 top players being out, they do look highly weakened. Adebayor is poor and slwoing down the match taking a lot of pace when going forward plus missing many chances. Everton will miss both Fellaini (11 goals / 6 assists) and Pienaar (5 goals / 7 assists) once more with both of them missing their final match of their respecitve two-match-bans. Bot teams heavily weakend up front, less goals. GL

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Everton > Sun 7th April

Tottenham-Everton under 2.5 @1.80 5/10 Ladbrokes Tottenham drew with Basle in a match with dozen of great chances. Unluckily, Bale (17 goals / 7 assists) was stretchered off during the injury time and will sit out that match. Lennon (4 goals/ 7 assists) was also injured and will have a scan. Striker Defoe (10 goals / 4 assists) is another injured player who will be out for approximately three weeks. With those 3 top players being out, they do look highly weakened. Adebayor is poor and slwoing down the match taking a lot of pace when going forward plus missing many chances. Everton will miss both Fellaini (11 goals / 6 assists) and Pienaar (5 goals / 7 assists) once more with both of them missing their final match of their respecitve two-match-bans. Bot teams heavily weakend up front, less goals. GL
2:2 bet lost