330 Lingfield

NO TIME looks a good each way bet here at a forecast 10/1 with the Racing Post. Todays race is a Class D, which represents a drop in class for the horse. He's a Course and Distance winner with a good outside draw. He peaked at this time of the year for the last 2 seasons last years wins was off a mark of 85, which he is back down to today. He looked like he was ready to peak at Lingfield (his preferred track) 2 runs ago before flopping at Wolves last time. It should be noted though he has never won at Wolves anyway.

Re: 330 Lingfield you beat me to it Aykay. If you follow my saturday thread, you'll know Ive tipped it up last 2 runs. Today, it runs over the extra furlong but is up against weaker horses & back to its favoiurite track. The trainer is careful to place the horse & wants to obviously get it on a winning mark through the spring. If its over 7/1, i'll be looking ew otherwise a win bet.

Re: 330 Lingfield Ive taken the 12/1 with Bet365, great price. I also fancy BRADY BOYS in the 2.50 at leicester today. The chase is a really poor one & BB has gone down the weights & races today off 10stone. Has no recent form to its name but was tried over 3m on last 2 outings which was surely too far. I have taken the 20/1 but note that some firms went 40/1 this morning so someone having a nibble. Most of the horses in the race couldnt win a donkey race let alone a chase. I narrowed it down to 4 horses New time, Bobsbest, Isard du Buard & Brady Boys. With the low weight I am going with BradyBoys to be placed. Having an ew double on these 2.

Re: 330 Lingfield

I also fancy BRADY BOYS in the 2.50 at leicester today. The chase is a really poor one & BB has gone down the weights & races today off 10stone. Has no recent form to its name but was tried over 3m on last 2 outings which was surely too far. I have taken the 20/1 but note that some firms went 40/1 this morning so someone having a nibble. Most of the horses in the race couldnt win a donkey race let alone a chase. I narrowed it down to 4 horses New time, Bobsbest, Isard du Buard & Brady Boys. With the low weight I am going with BradyBoys to be placed.
brady boys 4th @ 20/1 :clap had the winner in my shortlist Isard Du Buard at 22/1 :tongue2 my one only finished in a place cos about 5 fell in the home straight! Still that racing!