England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet North & South Apr 1, 3-4

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]BlueSQ Bet North Wednesday 3 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bishop's Stortford v Gloucester City (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bradford Park Avenue v Harrogate Town (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Guiseley v FC Halifax Town (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 4 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gainsborough Trinity v Chester FC (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]BlueSQ Bet South Wednesday 3 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tonbridge Angels v Weston-super-Mare (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/20 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 4 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Staines Town v Hayes & Yeading (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet North & South Apr 1, 3 Salisbury City away at Bath City (5/4 Boyle) Bath are five unbeaten at home and playing much better on their own patch but for me Salisbury are the best starting XI in the section, even if that hasn't quite translated into the top spot in the section. They are pretty much back to full-strength at just the right time and they've started the run-in encouragingly - two successive wins with none conceded. Bath won yesterday but had Maidenhead taken any of a number of presentable chances they wouldn't have. AFC Hornchurch at home to Bromley (5/4 widespread) The home side have been playing better than their results: they lost at Dover to a late goal and they did well enough to get a point at Boreham Wood in a 2-1 defeat. Bromley were getting it right with their squad changes and starting to look like the real deal but the past month has seen some departures - Ali Fuseni to Sutton last week being the most serious. They're a decent side on paper - stronger than the home side - but after three successive away defeats I'm happy to oppose them. Colwyn Bay away at Stalybridge Celtic (11/4 BlueSQ Bet) Admittedly Bay are pretty poor, but the recent portfolio of away results is decent, including a staggering win at Harrogate and some decent draws at Alty and Guiseley. Staly have scored three goals in nine, and last won 11 games ago. They were second best to Droylsden for much of yesterday. My own price for Bay is well inside 2/1 so there is plenty of mileage in this price. Havant & Waterlooville away at Hayes & Yeading United (6/5 BlueSQ, BetVics) The arguments from yesterday regarding Hayes are still valid: they are in a real mess and they barely got off the bus at Billericay. Recent personnel changes have made the squad weaker than at any time this season. Havant have been a darling of this thread for a while, though to be fair they have been pretty middling in recent wins over Maidenhead and Truro. Even so, they should have enough. It's a pretty rich coupon all told, with arguments to made about some more of the longshots. It has also been a sublime season, so in a spirit of novelty I've yankee'd the following at BetVics - Billericay Town (13/5), Maidenhead United (4/1), Colwyn Bay (5/2) and Eastbourne Borough (9/2). Billericay were excellent yesterday and they will be going to Tonbridge with some confidence. The home side are favourites but they shouldn't be odds-on. Maidenhead are in a terrible run, but they were moderately effective against Havant and pretty unlucky against Bath - Farnborough have been less effective at home recently (one win in five) and the constant revolving door hasn't helped. Once again, the home side are favourites but I can't make Maidenhead more than 5/2. Eastbourne have been awful at home but broke that barren spell with a win over Hayes & Yeading. They followed that up with organised performances over Bromley and Chelmsford. They'll need to step it up even more against an excellent Welling side gunning for the pot, but Welling have recently thrown in the odd poor performance away and 9/2 is too huge.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet North & South Apr 1, 3 First up is Bishop's Stortford away to Boston. I fancy Stortford DNB at 13/8. Boston were apparently rather poor away to Hinckley on Saturday despite winning 2-4. They seem to have settled into mid-table end of season form i.e. they're not too arsed. Stortford on the other hand are still fighting to make sure they stay up. Stortford are actually unbeaten in the last seven games, this includes draws against play-off chasing Harrogate and Gainsborough and beating 9th placed Solihull. Against 3rd placed Brackley on Saturday they created plenty of chances and were clinically hit on the break by Brackley. Stortford are playing well enough to not lose and are well capable of winning. Colwyn Bay DNB away to Stalybridge at 7/4. I think this is a cracking price considering Stalybridge haven't won in the last 11 games. Stalybridge failed to beat Droylsden on Saturday and I think this is a sign that they really are in poor form at the moment. Colwyn have lost four of the last five, however these defeats came agains the top sides Alty, Chester, Halifax and Histon (Histon have the third best home record in the league). Before this slump they had won against Harrogate and Corby. Colwyn will be targeting this game as a must win and I can't see Stalybridge putting up as much fight as them. Finally a treble of Vauxhall (v Droylsden), Histon (v Hinckley) and Guiseley (v Workington) at 8/5 looks good. Vauxhall are a decent side and were probably a little unfortunate not to take something away from Alty on Good Friday, I can't see them struggling against Droylsden. Histon have the third best home form in the league and Hinckley have the worst away form in the league. Finally, Guiseley seem to have got their act together again winning the last 4 games, with two impressive wins against Solihull and Gainsborough. Workington are a hard working side but their away form is pretty average. I can see Guiseley overcoming them.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet North & South Apr 1, 3 Two bets for me at this level and both are ones Ships are going with. I have to continue backing Havant and they look a cracking bet. The other one is Colwyn Bay who although didn't perform against Chester on Saturday (no disgrace) they did well at Gloucester last Wednesday and off course I tipped them up when they won at Harrogate recently. They look a bet against a badly out of Stalybridge.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet North & South Apr 1, 3

First up is Bishop's Stortford away to Boston. I fancy Stortford DNB at 13/8. Boston were apparently rather poor away to Hinckley on Saturday despite winning 2-4. They seem to have settled into mid-table end of season form i.e. they're not too arsed. Stortford on the other hand are still fighting to make sure they stay up. Stortford are actually unbeaten in the last seven games, this includes draws against play-off chasing Harrogate and Gainsborough and beating 9th placed Solihull. Against 3rd placed Brackley on Saturday they created plenty of chances and were clinically hit on the break by Brackley. Stortford are playing well enough to not lose and are well capable of winning. Colwyn Bay DNB away to Stalybridge at 7/4. I think this is a cracking price considering Stalybridge haven't won in the last 11 games. Stalybridge failed to beat Droylsden on Saturday and I think this is a sign that they really are in poor form at the moment. Colwyn have lost four of the last five, however these defeats came agains the top sides Alty, Chester, Halifax and Histon (Histon have the third best home record in the league). Before this slump they had won against Harrogate and Corby. Colwyn will be targeting this game as a must win and I can't see Stalybridge putting up as much fight as them. Finally a treble of Vauxhall (v Droylsden), Histon (v Hinckley) and Guiseley (v Workington) at 8/5 looks good. Vauxhall are a decent side and were probably a little unfortunate not to take something away from Alty on Good Friday, I can't see them struggling against Droylsden. Histon have the third best home form in the league and Hinckley have the worst away form in the league. Finally, Guiseley seem to have got their act together again winning the last 4 games, with two impressive wins against Solihull and Gainsborough. Workington are a hard working side but their away form is pretty average. I can see Guiseley overcoming them.
Excellent first post, Jimmy, and welcome to the non-league threads.

worcester city 3-1 against oxford yes worcester are in a terrible run of form but oxford arent pulling up any trees at the moment and dont really have anythinng to play for the price looks way too big imo
Amazing that Worcester are as big as 3/1 for a home game. Got to say though I couldn't back them at any price with the form they are in. Sent from my GT-I8190N using PL Forum

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet North & South Apr 1, 3

worcester city 3-1 against oxford yes worcester are in a terrible run of form but oxford arent pulling up any trees at the moment and dont really have anythinng to play for the price looks way too big imo
Well done amazing they ended up scoring 3 after their dreadful run.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet North & South Apr 1, 3 Mixed for me today, with Colwyn Bay, Salisbury and the yankee falling over, but there were wins at least for AFC Hornchurch and Havant to claw most of that back. Sublime call by BG on Worcester today at a massive price, and a cracking treble from JimmyH.

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet North & South Apr 1, 3-4 staines town, evens at home to hayes this evening staines have hit a bit of form beating dorchester 4-0 and bromley 3-1 whilst hayes are plummeting down the league evens looks a decent price at first glance although this league isnt my forte to be honest so maybe some of the locals down south might know better than me?

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet North & South Apr 1, 3-4

staines town, evens at home to hayes this evening staines have hit a bit of form beating dorchester 4-0 and bromley 3-1 whilst hayes are plummeting down the league evens looks a decent price at first glance although this league isnt my forte to be honest so maybe some of the locals down south might know better than me?
staines 1 down after 7 minutes inrunning at bet365! now 10-3 to win. the odds dropped on hayes prior to kick off,maybe the bookies knew something that i didnt

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet North & South Apr 1, 3-4

staines town, evens at home to hayes this evening staines have hit a bit of form beating dorchester 4-0 and bromley 3-1 whilst hayes are plummeting down the league evens looks a decent price at first glance although this league isnt my forte to be honest so maybe some of the locals down south might know better than me?
blimey its 6-1 now to staines! might be worth backing tonbridge on sunday