** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Glenn's lays

glennhughes

Hopefully I won't fall flat on my face with my first thread since I don't intend to look like a complete idiot. I'll try as much as I can to post a good bit before each game ,keep the thread tidy and yes,I've read the rules,I'll do my best to adhere to them,thanks Skittle in advance ;). I'll start with a bank of 150.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Glenn's lays Bet 4 : Lay Half time Score Montrose 2 - Rangers 2 152.60 @ 110 A bit of a risky one this one but I'll chance it.As most painfully saw Rangers in their last match not being able to get on the score sheet,Murphy's law would probably dictate that this time there will probably be plenty of goals in this match but we'll see :hope

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Glenn's lays

Ticking over nicely. What sort of games are you going for on the HT 2-2 lays? Games that you expect to be cagey?
Well thanks.Tough question to answer though.A mixture really.The prices generally vary between 140 and 190.That generally seems to drop to 120 and below when the teams are high scoring and loads of goals are expected.Then it's a question of assessing when you think the goals will happen. For example the Newcastle - Benfica match,I thought they would be goals alright but I didn't think they'd push right from the start since they only needed 2 goals and could get done on the counter by a team like Benfica that usually likes to play that way.There's other little things that I take into account but it would be too to explain.At the end,you still need a bit of luck...so far so good but still a long way to go and a lot of bullets to dodge along the way.Hopefully,I won't get too greedy and rush it because if I do,I'm sure to go down in flames :hope

Re: Glenn's lays

Well thanks.Tough question to answer though.A mixture really.The prices generally vary between 140 and 190.That generally seems to drop to 120 and below when the teams are high scoring and loads of goals are expected.Then it's a question of assessing when you think the goals will happen. For example the Newcastle - Benfica match' date='I thought they would be goals alright but I didn't think they'd push right from the start since they only needed 2 goals and could get done on the counter by a team like Benfica that usually likes to play that way.There's other little things that I take into account but it would be too to explain.At the end,you still need a bit of luck...so far so good but still a long way to go and a lot of bullets to dodge along the way.Hopefully,I won't get too greedy and rush it because if I do,I'm sure to go down in flames :hope[/quote'] It would be too long to explain is what I meant but I hope I gave you an idea :p