** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Glenn's lays

glennhughes

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Glenn's lays

Hi Glenn' date=' I'm new to this site, just a quick question. How do you avoid the £2 minimum stake on betfair? You're bets looking good btw[/quote'] I could explain but although it's quite simple to execute,it's harder to explain in writing.The best is to google it.If I remember right,you could also view it getting it done on youtube.

Re: Glenn's lays Bet 14 : WON Half Time Score Valenciennes 0 - St Etienne 0 WON 1.14 New Bank to bet 172.98 That's it for tonight...can't help thinking I rushed a bit with 3 bets in a row but I thought they were there for the taking and the risk paid off,calculated as they say:cigar

Re: Glenn's lays Bet 20 won with Manure leading at Half Time (The Manure part has been borrowed from Skittle,I hope he won't mind,I'm still laughing at it:rollin) Will update later for the Bank. In the meantime, Bet 21: Lay Half Time Score Chelsea 2 - Man City 2 141 @ 95 I know it's a cup game and against my principles but I could not resist that one :hope