** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Punters Lounge Poker Club - non variant PLEASE RE-APPLY

teaulc

i have opened up a new poker club for PL, the old one was deleted i believe,so if you have any ideas of what games you would like or a league even, buy in`s? you name it we will try to accommodate. You are invited to join our private poker club for Home Games online. - If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/download/ - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button - Enter my Club ID number: 744199 - Enter my Invitation Code: plcharge That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Club - non variant PLEASE RE-APPLY

Ever considered a Holdem NL sit n go League? Long or short handed. Minimum no of games per month to qualify/ Flate rate buy -in/ most profit or points system.
not a bad idea, maybe split the buy in`s in half for league prizes. what sort of buy in would you like?

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Club - non variant PLEASE RE-APPLY I think the buy in shouldn't be too big to deter participation or too small for the same reason so maybe 1 or 2 dollars and 25% or less for the prize pool. I would suggest Turbo format too. I've played little else but sng's this year and realise super turbo is a crap shoot but turbo is just the right speed to allow for 'play'. Standard format means an overlong time commitment in my opinion, sometimes they take over an hour and this may deter players ( like myself) with other commitments. The prize pool contribution is tricky, it has to be levelled to increase participation but not deter anyone who gets off to a bad start. 100 games @ 10c produces $10 so the pool can quickly accumulate. Could the prize pool be disguised in the rake? eg. $1 + 20c Sound others out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Punters Lounge Poker Club - non variant PLEASE RE-APPLY Nothing happening? There's quite a novel variation on the 50/50 sng on Stars: half get their stake back plus 10c per 100 chips. A $3.50 Turbo takes 20c rake and lasts about 30minutes. 7 consecutive cashes is about 100-1 and 10 about 1000-1 I think.