** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Where are you playing 16th March?

Danshot

Re: Where are you playing 16th March? Starting off with: Boyle: $2k freezeout Sky: sats for tonight Paradise: PPO sats Bwin: WSOP sats, $300k mega sat Unibet: UO sats PKR: Mini-Masters (thanks Danshot), PKR live sats Stars: MM22, Sunday Mill 50 seat sat, $10.50 hu ko Good luck today everyone :ok

Re: Where are you playing 16th March? And out of the MM Event 4 didnt really have much luck going got all in with Q 9 6 with top 2 against a A8 flush draw , he misses the flush but hit running 8 8 , that on top of losing KK to A8suited all in pre already guess A8 was my nemesis hand ........... Bring on the Heads Up Tourney tomorrow and a break before the evening's pokers

Re: Where are you playing 16th March? Now playing Partypoker: $1.5k Gtd OUT-Aces all in preflop against 10s and what happens, he flops a 10! Ipoker $750 Freezeout OUT-pockets queens raised all in after flop of 7/j/2 rainbow he turns over A/J, obviously hits his ace on the turn! Couple of sick beats already hopefully there out the way now. Few more in mind for later! GL everyone! :ok

Re: Where are you playing 16th March? Playing on stars affilate game and betfred 200 quid freeroll and maybe some more later gl peeps also playing micro stars 11 doller shootout got ko stars ak v a3 guy calls all his stack im thinking as they might have suited and looked nice playing hills super series 1k gtd at 8pm won my ticket by playing a satt cost me around 2 quid for a 11 quid ticket hopefully get itm in this gl wd ram keep those ko coming in